Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
234,613 Gold!

It has been a while since we had an update, but we wanted to give you an idea of what is cooking for this year and how your support helps us keep Celtic Radio going.

We have several initiatives that we will be working on this year.

CelticRadio.net - Last year we converted the site to HTTPS secure protocol. This year we had a SEO optimization expert provide us with a report for hundreds of changes to be made to increase our rankings. We will be implementing those changes over several months.

Celtic Radio Premium - Expect some changes to the dashboard for the better - more focused. A major upgrade to our premium accounts will be an option for having a Word Press website. This will be perfect for small business owners, musicians or personal endeavours looking for a low cost alternative. We will have several website names available to use or you can bring your own domain.

Celtic Radio App - Our current App (IOS and Android) is going to be shutting down on 9/1/2024. This is mainly because of the provider we are using decided to change the terms of our contract to an unaffordable amount. While we do have our mobile website which functions very much like an app (https://mobile.celticradio.net), we will be creating our own App using a development tool called Flutter. Over the long run this will allow us to provide better services in the App. Goals is to have something in place before 9/1/2024 to atleast tune into all of our channels.

While not on the list, we will continue to work on the new Celtic Music Radio website as time permits.

So alot of good plans for this year - we are especially looking forward to the upgrades to the premium account for our members. Any comments or feedback please let us know.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WallaceGal 
Posted: 27-Apr-2024, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

So glad to hear this and I'm looking forward to the WordPress option!

--------------------
Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Slàinte!
PMEmail Poster                
CelticRadio 
Posted: 04-May-2024, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
234,613 Gold!

Wordpress is coming to Celtic Radio Premium yearly accounts very soon.

We will only be supporting version 6.2 at this point in time, but depending on the success of this new program we can upgrade the server to support newer versions.

We have decided that all existing yearly premium accounts will be grandfathered into this program. If you sign up before we start offering wordpress in your account you will be included ($19.95 a year).

Until we get a better understanding of the demand for this new feature, once we include the option if you want to include wordpress in your account the yearly amount will be $34.95 but will include level two gifts. This is for new sign ups.

Considering some websites charge $10 or more a month for wordpress websites this may be the perfect option for a musician, small business or personal site looking to save some money.

We will also be updating our premium dashboard, site wide emails and premium signup page.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]