Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
249,024 Gold!

ERIN RUTH

user posted image

Monthly Contests are Back!
We are pleased to resume our monthly CD contests! Look for a new featured CD every month.

Our July 2023 contest is featuring a brand new CD donated by Erin Ruth, which is her self-titled first release. The CD contains tracks like Raglan Road, Lakes of Pontchartrain and the Foggy Dew to name just a few.

About Erin Ruth
Erin Ruth is a musician from San Francisco who plays both Celtic and Folk songs. Her musical abilities started at a young age when she was influenced by Celtic Films brought home by her mother. She was inspired by the 1997 Celtic Moods compilations as well as the Cranberries.

She arrived in San Francisco in 2012 and became part of the Celtic music scene performing with local artists and then venturing off to the West of Ireland to participate in sessions at Galway, Ennis and Coolin. She began recording this album in 2018 because she wanted it to be a celebration of finding a long lost part of herself in California through Irish music.

A Five Star Review
user posted image
In some ways it is a reflection of many us - discovering Irish and Scottish music is like finding a long lost part of yourself that you did not know exist. Afterall, we do play the music of our Ancestors and this first release by Erin fits right into the type of music we play. A beautiful and inspiring compilation of songs that will have you longing for a trip to Ireland (or Scotland).

We invite you to help support Erin's music by listening to her music and purchasing her CD:

Visit her facebook profile and then pick up a copy of her new release.

Our July 2023 CD contest features 1 CD from ERIN RUTH.

JULY 2023 GIVEAWAY

Erin Ruth

Find out how to win this CD on our MONTHLY CD CONTEST PAGE

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
KelticKouple 
Posted: 26-Jul-2023, 07:15 AM
Quote Post

Laochra Ceilteach agus Grúdlann
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Marion, Ohio

Do comments posted on the Mobile Site "Social Hall" count as a post for the contest? We few dwellers in the Social Hall feel *pause for dramatic sigh* Deeply wounded. Not really, just wanting to check to be sure. wink.gif

Thanks

--------------------
Sláinte!

Kent & Krista Halloran

"Only when the last tree has been cut down, the last fish been caught, and the last stream poisoned, will we realize we cannot eat money.” - Unknown
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 30-Jul-2023, 02:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
249,024 Gold!

Great question - for now, if you want to win a CD then you would need to post in the Celtic Radio forums which is located here. We can look into adding the social hall to qualify for contests we will have to check out if that is possible.

However, if you are a Celtic Radio Premium member (Celtic Radio Founder's Club) then you qualify to be eligible for the CD contest. Then it is just matter of being the first to select the CD at 12:00:01 PM on the 1st of the month.

We did build into the system a cap though of how many CDs you can win - I don't think anymore will reach the cap but if you think you qualify and can not grab the CD let us know.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 01-Aug-2023, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
249,024 Gold!

A big Congrats to fellow Celtic Radio member:

SQUIRE

user posted image

We will be dropping Erin Ruth's CD in the mail to you. Enjoy!

For those that want another chance at Erin's debut CD we have one more copy that Erin was kind enough to give to us. We will be running that CD in our monthly contest very soon! Keep an eye out!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 14-Oct-2023, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
249,024 Gold!

We have posted our second original shrink wrapped copy of Erin Ruth's CD for our October 2023 contest.

See above on how to win.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]