Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
248,814 Gold!

THE BYRNE BROTHERS

user posted image

March 2024 Contest

Our March 2024 contest is featuring a brand new CD donated by The Bryne Brothers, which is their first release. The CD contains tracks like Raggle Taggle Gypsy, P Stands for Paddy and Red Haired Mary.

About The Bryne Brothers
Family has always been a key element in the Celtic music genre, and The Byrne Brothers from Donegal, Ireland definitely bring new life to a timeless theme! While many youths their age concentrate on the latest technology, brothers Luca, 19; Finn, 18; and Dempsey; 14, are focused on their individual style of music and traditional Irish dancing. The accomplished Byrne Brothers have entertained crowds at Walt Disney World, toured across the United States, and amassed a huge following on social media to draw in new listeners to the historic genre.

Joined by their father Tommy on fiddle, bagpipe, and guitar, the brothers' latest album, The Boys of Doorin, is a true delight for fans searching for the next generation in Celtic classics. 18-year-old banjo and mandolin player Finn wrote, recorded, and produced multiple tracks on this enthusiastic record with all family members excelling in their variety of instruments. Eldest brother Luca on accordion leads the animated melodies while youngest brother Dempsey drives the rhythm with his traditional Irish bodhran drum and whistle.

A Five Star Review
user posted image

We invite you to help support The Bryne Brothers music by listening to their music and purchasing their CD:

Visit their website https://www.thebyrnebrothers.com and then pick up a copy of their new release.

Our March 2024 CD contest features 1 CD from THE BRYNE BROTHERS.

MARCH 2024 GIVEAWAY

The Bryne Brothers

Find out how to win this CD on our MONTHLY CD CONTEST PAGE

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]