> Back After Many Years
CelticRoz 
Posted: 03-Aug-2023, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

Hey all. I used to be very involved in this forum a lot so many years ago. Life has taken me in different directions and paths during my absence, but looking forward to the Celtic music I have missed so much as well as fellowship with new and old friends who love all things Celtic.

Slàinte Mhath!

This post has been edited by DesertRose on 03-Aug-2023, 09:40 PM
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Haggishead 
Posted: 05-Aug-2023, 10:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Roaming the Highlands of my mind

male

Welcome back!!

--------------------
"Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thaining thu"
Remember the men from whom you are descended.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 05-Aug-2023, 05:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,659 Gold!

QUOTE (DesertRose @ 03-Aug-2023, 10:05 PM)
Hey all. I used to be very involved in this forum a lot so many years ago. Life has taken me in different directions and paths during my absence, but looking forward to the Celtic music I have missed so much as well as fellowship with new and old friends who love all things Celtic.

Slàinte Mhath!

Welcome back DesertRose - so good to have you! We occasionally have had several long lost members return to pop in and say Hi. Ran across Oldraven on that new threads app - another long time member.

You came back at a good time as we are doing a refresh of the site, the site had fallen into a little disrepair but things seems to be working better now.

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Shadows 
Posted: 06-Aug-2023, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods

male

Welcome back Rose! There are still a few original members still here.

--------------------
I support the separation of church and hate!

IMAGINATION - the freest and largest nation in the world!

One can not profess to be of "GOD" and show intolerence and prejudice towards the beliefs of others.

Am fear nach gleidh na h–airm san t–sith, cha bhi iad aige ’n am a’ chogaidh.
He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.

"We're all in this together , in the parking lot between faith and fear" ... O.C.M.S.

“Beasts feed; man eats; only the man of intellect knows how to eat well.”

"Without food we are nothing, without history we are lost." - SHADOWS

Is iomadh duine laghach a mhill an Creideamh.
Religion has spoiled many a good man.

The clan MacEwen
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
haynes9 
Posted: 09-Aug-2023, 07:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Hey Rose! Good to see you back here! Did you go to the festival in Flagstaff this year? My youngest daughter and I went. It was not up to previous years, but I think it is getting better coming out of Covid.

Great to have you back on board! Lord bless!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
CelticRoz 
Posted: 19-Aug-2023, 01:45 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (Haggishead @ 05-Aug-2023, 10:09 AM)
Welcome back!!

Thank you so much!
CelticRoz 
Posted: 19-Aug-2023, 01:50 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (CelticRadio @ 05-Aug-2023, 05:03 PM)
QUOTE (DesertRose @ 03-Aug-2023, 10:05 PM)

Slàinte Mhath!

Welcome back DesertRose - so good to have you! We occasionally have had several long lost members return to pop in and say Hi. Ran across Oldraven on that new threads app - another long time member.

You came back at a good time as we are doing a refresh of the site, the site had fallen into a little disrepair but things seems to be working better now.

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so very much!! I have never stopped loving Celtic music and know from personal experience I can always find new music here. Unfortunately, I can't always be too active, but will try my best. Great to be back. Looking forward to the new changes and catching up with old friends, such as yourself.

CelticRoz 
Posted: 19-Aug-2023, 01:53 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (haynes9 @ 09-Aug-2023, 07:12 AM)
Hey Rose! Good to see you back here! Did you go to the festival in Flagstaff this year? My youngest daughter and I went. It was not up to previous years, but I think it is getting better coming out of Covid.

Well hello there long lost but renewed friend!! No, I honestly have not been able to attend any festivals for awhile. I have gotten myself way too involved in nature/wildlife photography so spend most of my time either out taking photos or at home editing them all. It has been such oppressive heat here in AZ. Hard to go out anywhere. Looking so forward to cooler weather so I can get out and about again.

Sure hope this finds you and yours doing well. Been a very long time. Thanks for the welcome!
haynes9 
Posted: 25-Aug-2023, 09:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

QUOTE (DesertRose @ 19-Aug-2023, 12:53 AM)
QUOTE (haynes9 @ 09-Aug-2023, 07:12 AM)

Well hello there long lost but renewed friend!! No, I honestly have not been able to attend any festivals for awhile. I have gotten myself way too involved in nature/wildlife photography so spend most of my time either out taking photos or at home editing them all. It has been such oppressive heat here in AZ. Hard to go out anywhere. Looking so forward to cooler weather so I can get out and about again.

Sure hope this finds you and yours doing well. Been a very long time. Thanks for the welcome!

Well, wildlife photography to me would be a great way to spend your time! My daughter and i missed several festivals and this year was the first we had been to in a while. It was nice to be back and I hope it will improve back to the level that made it great in the first place.

Heat has been intense, but we are in a very rainy spell now on Navajo. Hoping my potted tomatoes continue to respond and give me a harvest before the first freeze.

Once again, great to see you back!
CelticRoz 
Posted: 19-Sep-2023, 01:29 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Thanks so much Haynes. Life has been a bit hectic so I haven't had time to get back on here as I would like.

After photographing people for so long I needed a break. That's when I was introduced to nature/wildlife photography 7 years ago and never looked back.

Thanks so much for all the welcomes!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]