Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
249,024 Gold!

We've got some changes to announce on our monthly CD contest. Starting for this month's contest you will not need to post a message in the forum in order to be eligible to participate in the contest.

The only requirement is that you are a Celtic Radio member and that you are logged in.

As posted, we have another copy of Erin Ruth's debut CD available and you can read about her in more detail on our new website located here:

https://www.celticmusicradio.com/station/20...0/20/erin-ruth/

Speaking of our new website, it is starting to take shape. We see this new part of Celtic Radio slowly ramping up over the next year. We got some interesting new audio features planned such as on-demand playlists. The site is functioning and there is a tune-in page with a little audio widget that you can use for now. The site is graphically pleasing and it works just as well with a phone, tablet or desktop.

We want to especially thank our Celtic Radio Founder's for making this possible. You guys and gals are the best and we are so thankful that we can continue to make improvements for the future. I think some of the new stuff we will be working will definitely bring out the Celt in us all!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 01-Nov-2023, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
249,024 Gold!

Our apologies, the CLAIM CD link was not showing today for the contest. It is now there and available if someone would like this CD. We will wait a few days if no takers we will post on social media.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
iolanda 
Posted: 05-Nov-2023, 10:30 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

Hi, I didn’t understand how to do for claiming this cd…
Thank you so much

Slàinte
Iolanda

--------------------
]Happy who, hovers over the life..feels the language and the fragrance of the simple things and the flowers.. (C. Baudelaire)

If you lose, don't lose the lesson ... (XIV Dalai Lama)
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 05-Nov-2023, 10:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
249,024 Gold!

Wish we had a CD for every member! biggrin.gif

No worries - we have two new CDs up for our November contest - check them out. One is a Christmas CD that quite frankly has the most amazing CD hardcover book with it - shrinked wrapped and brand new. The other is a Celtic Rock band from North Carolina called Syr - some really good stuff.

https://www.celticradio.net/php/contest/cel..._cd_contest.php

Also be sure to check out our Celtic Radio Founders only contest called the Ultimate Castle contest which has a collection of Castle and Middle ages books.

https://www.celticradio.net/php/contest/cel...ega_contest.php

We could do either a random draw or we could send out an email for first come on New Year's eve.

Contests are back on Celtic Radio after our site refresh was completed. Going to be a good 2024!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 23-Feb-2024, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
249,024 Gold!

Our apologies on contest updates. We plan on running some contest CDs next month for St. Patrick's Day and we owe a Founder contest selection. A case of what happened to January? biggrin.gif

bangin.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]