Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Alder

Birthday: 29-Mar-1982
Total Posts: 828
Realm: Ohio.

Reading, fantasy, music (celtic especially), tv/film stuff, writing scripts, my husband, my baby girls :)

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 29-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 27-Apr-2024
Forum: Surnames & Heraldry

Date: 27-Apr-2024
By: WallaceGal
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 13-Apr-2024

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (15) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... Last »

Add Entry   

Oh I knew it.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Sep 30th, 2004 10:59 AM
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Argh. TOday was the day that I scheduled to finish my song. I was going to have it complete by 3 o'clock this afternoon. Well, of course, none of the programs work!!! I can't finish it because people have rewired all three of the computers so now I cannot use ProTools. I need that program to do my song! THis is soooooo aggravating. I wanted it done and out of the way today! Why?????? The one lab doesn't open until 3 and that lab may or may not have ProTools up an running!!! Why did they rewire??? I have a damn thesis due that has sooo much work to be done on it still! I am not happy. I'm going to go shopping for food. I'm very upset. I almost cried in the lab, I knew that this would happen!!!

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Oh wow!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Sep 28th, 2004 4:26 PM
So yeah. Today I recorded my song. It sounds awesome! It's not finished yet cause I need to make is crips and clean on Pro-Tools. I'm going to do that on Thursday. I talked to the Prof. who is in charge of the costumes and I thought it would be hard to get permission for it, but he was like yeah. I barely even asked the question! How easy was that??? so the only thing really that's up in the air still is actors and actresses! Oh boy! I am so nervous about not havin enough people at auditions. If I don't have enough people I'm (ahem) screwed. I'll have to think of a whole new thesis idea. Cross your fingers!!!!!

Ouch.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Sep 27th, 2004 10:59 AM
My head hurts. sad.gif
I'm hungry. sad.gif
I'm tired. sad.gif
I don't want to go to class. sad.gif

Ok just kidding. I'll quit with the complaining! Omigosh! I've never been so busy in my life yet I manage to stay calm??? Who knew. I have all this planning I need to get done. It's crazy!!!!!

Yesterday we had a poker night, there were 10 people playing... and I WON!!!! I GOT FIRST PLACE!!! I WON $100!!!! WOO HOO!!!

I'm slightly excited.

Oh goodness.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Sep 25th, 2004 4:48 PM
Tomarrow (sunday) I am going to meet with my muscicians to practice the song! I'm so excited. They are both very talented people and I cannot wait to work with them. I need to go let the dog out. Ciao!

Unexpected!!!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Sep 24th, 2004 10:30 AM
So wow! The other day I went to a website and posted that I needed people to audition for my music video. I have gotten only two people to reply, but wow!!! I totally didn't expect it. I can't offer them money. I hope that I am not too amature for their experience. I need to take a director's stand point though. I know I'm going to feel bad if people travel far to try out and I don't cast them.... Like I said I need to be strong and professional. Their resumers look awesome and they are like perfect for some of the parts. The one girl who responded has strawberry-blonder hair, how perfect is that for and Irish movie??????? They guy who responded is just an all around good-looking guy and well they always fit the parts. HAHA!! Don't tell Ryan I said that! who boy....
So today is Ryan and mine's 3rd year anniversary. He doesn't really have the money for anything so I am going to take him out to dinner. I bought a little present but it's going to be really nice anyway. smile.gif

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

There's a dear little plant that grows in our Isle
Twas St . Patrick himself, sure, that set it;
And the sun of his labour with pleasure did smile,
And with dew from his eye often wet it.
It grows through the bog, through the brake, through the
Mireland, and they call it the dear little shamrock of Ireland.

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!