Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,231 Gold!

THE PIKEYS

First, a Big Congrats to the following member who won our January CD in our monthly CD Contest:

Tom from MA wins the Whisper Valley and Other Stories CD.

For February we are featuring 1 brand new CD donated by The Pikeys for the Sons of War & Whiskey CD - The Pikeys are the Premier West Coast Irish Punk Band. Co-created by NorCal’s 90’s Punk Scene products Ben and Mike. Their thundering Power Punk Core of guitar (Mike), bass (Glenn), vocals (Ben) and drums (Hennessey) is completely complimented by the addition of fiddle (Erik) and banjo (Buji). The Pikeys’ sound is aggressively organic. Like a visit from the Ghost of Saint Patrick’s Day Future, they shiver the heart and thrill the soul. Ranging from intensely dramatic, hair raising adventures to bawdy and rowdy limericks about liquor; The Pikeys will transport you to a time and place where the injustices of the world are thwarted by ballads and unity of spirit.

user posted image

Our February 2021 CD contest features music from THE PIKEYS.

JANUARY 2021 GIVEAWAY

The Sons of War & Whiskey

Find out how to win this CD on our MONTHLY CD CONTEST PAGE

THE PIKEYS VIDEO

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
togo 
Posted: 16-Feb-2021, 06:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Massachusetts

male

I was so excited to win the “Whisper Valley and Other Stories CD!

Thanks so much Celtic Radio.

Bangers and Mash are an energetic and fun Celtic band that I’d love to see in person one day. And I will at some point as they are based not too far from me. When things get better it is on my list of things to do.

Great Band:

https://www.bangersandmashband.com/
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 18-Feb-2021, 05:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,231 Gold!

Togo,

Glad you won that CD and appreciate your feedback. We have been trying to focus on having one really good CD a month rather than alot of CDs - more focusing on quality than quantity so hope you like the format.

Hoping for March to have the Guinness Brother's CD up if they can get it to us in time. We should have their new CD up on the broadcast very soon.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]