Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> An Introduction!, a bit about little old me!
TetonAndDistrictPerformingArts 
Posted: 12-Oct-2015, 12:24 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: South-East Idaho (Idaho Falls)

male

I have been listening to Celtic Radio on & off for a year or two. I decided to make the plunge, and support this station, and all of its good works the best way I know how. I encourage EVERYBODY to do the same if they can. Nobody's getting rich here; just a place to listen to some music, and maybe make a friend or two biggrin.gif

My name is David, and I currently reside in Idaho Falls, Idaho. I have been piping & drumming for, about, 36 years. I started my own group about four years ago; Teton & District Performing Arts. We have bagpipes, drums, vocalists, and a highland dancer. Soon we will have a couple of Irish dancers, as well. And, new students are always in the wings!

I'm married (19 years) with four children; Elizabeth Anne Stewart Clark (18), Colin Ferguson Clark (16), Ceilidh Fern Clark (10), and my youngest, Aibhlin Marie Clark (7).

Homeschooling allows the freedom to perform whenever (and where-ever) we choose.

--------------------
David S. R. Clark, Administrative Sergeant-Major

Burns' Society of the Tetons

Ammon Scottish Festival
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.
munchkin5450 
Posted: 12-Oct-2015, 07:03 AM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Palatine, IL

female

I'm very glad you've decided to join our circle. The music is why I joined as well. I was hooked after working in an Irish pub in Chicago for a number of years a couple of years after college. Although my active involvement slowly came to a stop with a 9-5 job then marriage and kids, I never lost my love or yearning. I was delighted to finally find this station. The music provides the background for every work day. It keeps me upbeat and tapping my toes!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]