Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #75
224,944 Gold!

You might have noticed a few changes lately to the website and the forums. We have been feverishly working over the past four months in bringing Celtic Radio back through hundreds of enhancements and bug fixes.

Have to admit things got away from us over the past few years, as browsers and technology are updated - stuff kept breaking. We are now much better positioned with a functioning website to start in 2024 focusing more on contests, content and the music.

We also just put in an order with comcast to upgrade our line which is turning out to be very expensive, but very much needed as several of our broadcast channels having been restarting lately due to the bandwidth.

Wank to thank all of our supporters for your continued patronage of our website. If you have any suggestions on how we can bring in more Celtic Radio Founder members we are all ears.

Before the year is out we plan on some additional work on our mobile website which should bring the year to a close. Looking forward to 2024!

Thank you once again for your support!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]