Calling All Celtic & Folk Musicians!
Musicians currently playing on Celtic Radio Channels (click to visit their site).
Be part of the Radio Revolution!
Please write to us for more information about having
your music broadcast on Celtic Radio!
Highlander Radio, Celt Rock Radio and Celtic Moon are now available in the iTunes Radio Directory!
Celtic Radio is currently accepting CDs and media kits from musicians for inclusion on our popular Celtic music
broadcasts and website. We play a wide range of Celtic music that includes Bagpipes, Traditional,
New Age, Gaelic, Celt-Rock, Jigs & Reels, Dance, Seafaring, BlueGrass, Children songs and stories. We also have specialty shows for Civil War, Revolutionary and Christian Celtic music (See our broadcast schedule
for more details). We consistently rank within the top 100 most
listened station on live365 (out of 40,000 stations) and we receive over 10,000 visitors to our website every
single day. Our award winning channels log well over 5,000 listeners everyday and are the most popular Celtic
Internet Radio broadcasts today. We have the most advanced interactive radio tools, a strong community following online and at various Celtic
music festivals across North America.
As an added benefit to broadcasting your music on Celtic Radio, we will add your details to our Facebook, MySpace and Twitter accounts which enjoy a substantial listener following!
Due to the popularity of Celtic Radio we have expanded our broadcast to include 8 channels. Music submitted to Celtic Radio will be considered for inclusion on all 8 channels depending on the type of music genre and style of your music (Note that Highlander Radio has a Live stream, a HD stream and a closed syndicated stream):
"Highlander Radio is an award winning internet radio station broadcasting a wide range of Celtic Music 24 hours day! From the heart pounding Pipes & Drums of the Highlands of Scotland, to the inspirational Gaelic vocals of Ireland."
"A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland. Warning: Celt Rock Radio may result in the consuming of large quantities of Stout and other intoxicating beverages. Ok, let's party!"
"An Exquisite Mix of Soft Irish, Scottish & Celtic Music. Perfect for night time listening when you desire the softer side of Celtic Music! Dark halls of the Castle await you - illuminated by the glow of the Celtic Moon. Welcome to Serenity!"
"Come visit BlueGrass Hills - take a walk down the old plank road to hear the acoustic melodies of the fiddle, banjo and guitar. BlueGrass Hills plays American Roots music inspired by the Irish, Scottish, English and African-Americans."
"SaltyDog Radio - Playing a rich selection of Tradition & Folk music from those Ol' SaltyDogs of the Maritime - thats Sea Faring music me hearties, hoist the sails!"
"Northern Woods Radio - Listen To The Music Of The Great Northern Woods. Escape To The Nature And Beauty Of The Woods. Surrounded By A Woodgrove Of Birch Trees - Peace And Tranquility Await!"
"Celtic Radio - Listen to a wide range of Celtic music playing the best of Celtic Dance, SaltyDog Radio, Celt-Rock-Radio, Northernwoods Radio and BlueGrass hills in 4 hour increments throughout the day!"
"Put on your ghillies and clear the floor to listen to the best in Jigs & Reels, Celtic Fiddling Fun, Bagpipes Dancing and more! We play the best in Scottish, Irish and Celtic non-vocal Jigs & Reels. Get ready to dance now!"
"Come on in to Ye O'Celtic Pub where the fish and chips are hot and the tunes are from days past like the Clancy Brothers, The Irish Rovers and the Dubliners. Pull up a chair and a glass of Guinness to remember the way Celtic music was meant to be played!"
We can increase your web traffic and fan base with our unique web based listener tools and
strong community base, now over 30,000+ members strong. Please
write to us
for more information about having
your music broadcast on Celtic Radio! If you are interested in banner advertising on CelticRadio.net, please visit our Website Advertising
sections for rates as low as $3.00 a month.
- "Thanks so much for all you do to support and promote Celtic music in all of its various forms. The Highlander interactive website is awesome and should be the model for all streaming music. Also, huge thanks for playing tracks from our (SlipJig) first CD." - SlipJig
- "Dear Celtic Radio-we would like to thank you so much for your support of our music over the last few months. We have been really moved by the response our music has received. We really appreciate very much what you, and others like you (e.g. Marc Gunn, SixtySeven Music) are doing for us and other bands in promoting Irish and Celtic music around the world. All the very best to you." - Poitín
- "We just wanted to thank you for playing our music, and I wanted to mention that your site/radio station is catching on very well everywhere! Please keep up the great work and I will continue to steer other canadian artists your way that we cross paths with. Thanks again." - Bottom's Up Band
- "Kyndryd would like to thank All at Celtic Radio for the airplay on the broadcast. Has made a BIG difference in the hit's we've received at our site. A great feeling to be heard on such a well organized broadcast and website. Thank-You Again" - KYNDRYD
- "I really appreciate your support. This album has been a work of love and I had great fun making it. It can sometimes seem very daunting to try and get it 'out there'. Thank you for your review and for featuring this on your site, this helps the whole process move along.". - Deirdre Shannon
- "Thank you again for the promo you did with our showcase gig. It was a blazing success. The iron horse would like to put us in regular rotation, which I hear is a big deal, and you would be pleased and proud to know how many people contacted us about it and said they heard it on celticradio.net.". - Barleyjuice
- "The net-play that you give us is making an impact already.". - Kennedy's Kitchen
- "Wow! Thanks for all the press and the airplay on the site. I'm really happy to hear that you like it so much. Would you mind if I posted an excerpt from your write up on our website and myspace as kind of a cross promotion? I really like what you wrote and am quite flattered.". - Greenwich Meantime
- "Thanks, folks, for helping us promote Bounding Main. We had our first CD sale on CD Baby where the buyer referenced Highlander Radio as his information source about "Lost at Sea."." - Bounding Main
- "I can't believe I just got hired for a Celtic music festival because the guy that organizes the festival
heard my music on your broadcast. Please tell me where to send you more CDs!" - Charlie Zahm
- "Wow! Thanks for everything! The band is excited to be part of your webcast. Keep in touch, and let us know
if we can help with any promotions in the future. By the way, we're beginning work on our third CD
release tonight, so I'll make sure you receive a copy when it's out." - The Hooligans
- "Hello from Weston, Missouri. A radio programmer in Nebraska (Grace McKinley) sent me a link to your
site, which looks great. I would be happy to send some CDs your way." - Connie Dover
- "I just saw that 'The Trial of Lancelot' is #1 on your requests page today! I love the new searchable
request system you've put in; it's brilliant. Very simple and effective... I've never seen anything
quite like it but it makes perfect sense. Update: I've actually met *tons* of people at my concerts
who first heard my music on Highlander Radio -- I can't thank you enough for your long-term support
of my music. Kudos!" - Heather Dale
- "I just wanted to say how absolutely great the website is looking right now! I know there is still a
lot of work to go, but it is a thing of beauty! Thanks and keep up the great work!" - Amadan
- "This is Dave in the Wolfstone Office. Neil MacRae our PR Manager has let me see your e-mails about
the Wolfstone CDs being played on your Radio Station. I visited your Website to have a look and
listen and it looks great. Well done.....we hope that all your listeners will enjoy hearing Wolfstone
being played on your Station." - Wolfstone
- "Hello Celtic Radio, I am with the Celtic Rock band Empty Flask from Ontario Canada, we would like
to send you a copy of our new CD called GOT AIR ? in hopes that you will play it on your program." - Empty Flask
- "Definitely we would be interested in having airplay on your station. It's nice to know that some of
our fans are becoming vocal and letting folks like you know about us. We currently have 2 CDs
available with a 3rd slated for a December release.
- Brothers 3
- "I enjoy your station very much, and am pleased to have the opportunity to
have a presence on your station." - Noiseful Joy
- "We are so excited that you enjoyed the CD and thank you so much for your efforts in setting it up
on your broadcast! That is really neat! You have been so encouraging and helpful, and all three
of us really appreciate your interest in the CD and willingness to put it on your broadcast."
- Three Sisters
This is just a handful of the many emails and words of encouragment we have received from musicians
all around the world. We hope that you will become part of our family of musicians that are heard on
our broadcast. Please contact
us today for more information on how CelticRadio.net can help with the
promotion of your Celtic music through our broadcast and website.
Musicians currently playing on Highlander Radio (click to visit their site).