Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
   Mobile App

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> DONíT IMPEACH INDICT., What should be done with Bush?
Bookmark and Share
John Clements 
Posted: 21-Nov-2006, 11:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

male

Hey stoirmeil,
youíre making me blush manÖ Donít do thatÖ

Later, JC

--------------------
Weíre all poets, only some of us write it down. JC 9/27/08

Anyone who has the courage to disagree, deserves all do respect. JC 4/28/08

Life is a loosing battle, so you might as well live it up.
J.C. 3/29/08

Life should be like skiing, you have the most fun on the way down. J.C. 8/17/07

Take their word for it, and thatís just what youíll get.
J.C. 3/19/07

Only the truth is worth the ultimate sacrifice.
J.C. 1/26/06

Compared to the far right, the far left is somewhere in the middle. J.C. 2/22/06

Iíll be the first to apologies, as long as I get one back.
J.C. 3/7/06

Itís a happy man, who can laugh at himself.

If youíre looking for a new experience, donít hire someone with a lot of it. J.C. sometime in 1990
PMEmail Poster               
coastman 
Posted: 21-Nov-2006, 04:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Coastal Georgia

male

Yes, John Clements, I have asked someone that has lost someone in this war. My nephew was killed in an air crash and it has been devastating to our family. However our family has fought with this country with George Washington in the French and Indian Wars, The Revolutionary War, The War of 1812, The War Between the States, The Spanish American War, WWWI, WWWII, The Korean War, Viet Nam, Desert Storm, and Iraqi Freedom. Since the death of my nephew it will be my grandson's time to represent our family if America needs him. The protection of America's people is paramount over an individual's freedom.
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 21-Nov-2006, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Hi coastman, what can I say except thanks for the service your family has given to this country. It might not still be here, but for their sacrifice. Please let me get back to you later. JC
PMEmail Poster               
Mailagnas maqqas Dunaidonas 
Posted: 22-Nov-2006, 08:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

male

QUOTE (Nova Scotian @ 21-Nov-2006, 06:26 AM)
Not ALL who disapprove of Bush is a liberial.

Agreed--the first campaign I worked in was for Barry Goldwater, AKA "Mr. Conservative." IMHO, President Bush has turned his back on the conservative principles established by Senator Goldwater and President Reagan. He is spending money without any thought for sound fiscal policy. Everything he does seems to be intended more for the benefit of his corporate sponsors than for the benefit of U.S. citizens. His "my way or the highway" approach to matters of state has divided us from many of our allies, and more importantly has caused deep internal divisions that threaten us with governmental paralysis.

--------------------
SŪochŠn leat,
Mailagnas
Clan Donald USA
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 22-Nov-2006, 09:33 AM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacVine

Realm: Easton, PA

male

QUOTE (Mailagnas maqqas Dunaidonas @ 22-Nov-2006, 07:56 AM)
has caused deep internal divisions that threaten us with governmental paralysis.

"governmental paralysis"? Isn't that an oxymoron? biggrin.gif

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
John Clements 
Posted: 22-Nov-2006, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

One canít help but think of the word oxymoron, when discussing the shrub. In fact, Iím more inclined to drop the oxy, and just call him a moron, but unfortunately for us. He seems to be smart enough, to have rip us all off. As most of you know by now, Iím not a praying man, but if I were. I would pray to see him pay dearly for his crimes, and Iím not talking about just doing time playing golf, in some federal prison.
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 22-Nov-2006, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacVine

male

QUOTE (John Clements @ 22-Nov-2006, 10:20 AM)
One canít help but think of the word oxymoron, when discussing the shrub. In fact, Iím more inclined to drop the oxy, and just call him a moron, but unfortunately for us. Heís seems to be smart enough, to have rip us all off. As most of you know by now, Iím not a praying man, but if I were. I would pray to see him pay dearly for his crimes, and Iím not talking about just doing time playing golf, in some federal prison.

"huevos on toast" on the menu?
maisky 
Posted: 25-Nov-2006, 07:01 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacVine

male

Instead of justice, what we will see is "shrub" retiring with more pension than ill see as salary, with all kinds of percs. At least he wont get rich on the lecture circuit.....that requires being able to talk. biggrin.gif
stoirmeil 
Posted: 27-Nov-2006, 10:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (maisky @ 25-Nov-2006, 07:01 AM)
Instead of justice, what we will see is "shrub" retiring with more pension than ill see as salary, with all kinds of percs.  At least he wont get rich on the lecture circuit.....that requires being able to talk.  biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Yeah, there's a light at the end of THAT tunnel, anyway. But with a good ghost writer there may be a book. You can always get a spell check program to override the check on "nookyuler."
PMEmail Poster               
Antwn 
Posted: 29-Nov-2006, 10:28 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: UDA ond o linach Cymry

male

Well he may know how to spell it just not pronounce it, similar to those who pronounce the word specific like the name of an ocean. No elocution class at Yale I suppose. Besides, his pronunciation is not nearly as bad as nonsense like "I know how to put food on my family".

--------------------
Yr hen Gymraeg i mi,
Hon ydyw iaith teimladau,
Ac adlais i guriadau
Fy nghalon ydyw hi
--- Mynyddog
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 26-Jan-2007, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Hey, anyone out there going the march in DC tomorrow? If so Iíll be the long hair caring a sign that saysÖ

[edited by moderator]

(Of course I fashioned the word now, from a rusted metal clothes hanger, for the sake of a womenís right to choose,) My plan is to push the point just shy of being arrested.

Hang in all,

JC
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 28-Jan-2007, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Dear moderator, I would like an explanation for editing my post of 26 January-07, posted at-2:24 PM.
As far as Iím concerned the only foul four letter word used in the post, was the name BUSH.
Itís just that kind of editing that undermine the word freedom!
JC
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 28-Jan-2007, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Member is Online

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

QUOTE (John Clements @ 28-Jan-2007, 09:31 AM)
Dear moderator, I would like an explanation for editing my post of 26 January-07, posted at-2:24 PM.
As far as Iím concerned the only foul four letter word used in the post, was the name BUSH.
Itís just that kind of editing that undermine the word freedom!
JC

John,

In your defense I have deleted the post (not sure if you saw it) which lobbed another personal insults at you. This was posted by a new member and was his first post - so I am not sure what is up with that.

In reviewing your post I think what was offensive was the graphic violence that you tied to the abortion pregancy. Had you merely indicated in your post ABORT BUSH, we might have thought you meant "Abort" to mean terminating his mission, ending his presidency in a democratic way. That is fine.

However, we will not allow graphic violence to be tied to political statements. The two issues are completely seperate.

For example, should we shape the words "TERMINATE BUSH" in a manner that resembles an electric chair?

I hope you can understand our stand on this matter. If we allow your statement, then other statements of violence will follow.

The full range of the political spectrum can be discussed here, but lets refrain from personal attacks against other members and also tieing violence to political statements.

I know this is a passionate topic and it is my personal intent to make sure that people can express themselves freely, openingly without personal attacks.

Thanks for your help on this!

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
John Clements 
Posted: 29-Jan-2007, 11:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Hi Macfive,

The opening of you explanation for having edited my post of January 26, 2007, makes me wonderÖ Just how many insults directed at me have been deleted?

Of course to continue this discussion is meaningless, since the description of what I said on my demonstration poster, has been deleted. Words which I believe are well within the right of freedom of speech, even if some people find them to be offensive.

But, out of respect for you, and the close of your response, Iíll let this matter slide.

Best regards,

JC
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 01-Feb-2007, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacVine

male

John, what were you thinking? It is MY job to offend people here! rolleyes.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt