Posted: 09-Nov-2006, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Florida

female

You know that feeling when you finally finish a book? I love it ten times more when it is a text book. We have two texts that go along with one of my classes and the professor assigns a chapter from each for each week. I feel so relieved right now! I just finished one of the text books. Does anyone else have that great feeling of closure after completing a large task? What books have you just sat back and took a deep breath when they were finally finished?

--------------------
*~Extinction is Forever~*

"For Those Who Can't Speak, We Must" -Tiger Creek
http://www.tigercreek.org/

"Man is born free, but is everywhere in chains."
~Jean-Jacques Rousseau

*Cha shoirbh triubhas a chur air cat.
Itís not easy to put trews on a cat.* CR

user posted image
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
LORD RHYS 
Posted: 09-Nov-2006, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: NEW PORT RICHEY FL

male

been along time since I had to do that rolleyes.gif

--------------------
"True conformity to the dictates of nature requires reverence for the past and solicitude for the future. 'Nature' is not simply the sensation of the passing moment; it is eternal, though we evanescent men experience only a fragment of it. We have no right to imperil the happiness of posterity by impudently tinkering with the heritage of humanity."

"Every right is married to a duty, every freedom owns a corresponding responsibility. There cannot be genuine freedom unless there exists also genuine order in the moral realm and in the social realm."
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 09-Nov-2006, 04:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

QUOTE (Celtic cat @ 09-Nov-2006, 01:19 PM)
You know that feeling when you finally finish a book? I love it ten times more when it is a text book. We have two texts that go along with one of my classes and the professor assigns a chapter from each for each week. I feel so relieved right now! I just finished one of the text books. Does anyone else have that great feeling of closure after completing a large task? What books have you just sat back and took a deep breath when they were finally finished?

Oh yeah, I feel like that. I just finished my Intermediate Accounting II class and it was like Whew. I love numbers but man am I glad it is done. Not that I mind the work, but sometimes reading it can be like trying to read insturctions in another language. Then there are times that I think, "wow, It is over...what now?" Kwim?
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt