Setup





Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )



Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The training ground, Basic rpg training
Bookmark and Share
free2Bme 
Posted: 22-Jul-2003, 02:32 PM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



Queen of Janetania
********

Group: Celtic Nation
Posts: 1,114
Joined: 03-Jul-2002
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female





Oh darn! The water is getting cold! I look around, but soon realize that I have no towel in here! They must have put the towels in the other room! Drat these European traditions anyways! Why on earth wouldn't they think to put some extra towels in the bathroom anyways?

I can hear Firth having some sort of conversation and Garfield is purring loudly. I am glad those two are finally getting along!

Oh Firth, I call out Would you be a dear and bring me a towel?


--------------------
RPG Anne O'Calahan
PMEmail Poster               
Top
Herrerano 
Posted: 22-Jul-2003, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
Posts: 1,533
Joined: 28-May-2003
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male





"So there fatso, how many lives ya been through so far." The cat was sitting on the window sill, and I was amusing myself waiting for Ann to finish with her bath. "Ever thought of taking flying lessons there bud, I would be happy to help." In my mind I could see him flying about twenty feet out the window and then falling to the street below. An image of the cat falling, legs out, little toes curled upwards, landing in the street just as a ten ton dump truck came barreling down on it.

Recalling the conversation with the physics student on the bus, my mind turned pleasantly to an image of this same cat, sealed in a box with some kind of radioactive device, say some cheddar cheese Pringles, which have a fifty percent chance during the course of an hour of triggering a Geiger counter, which in turns triggers a device which smashes a jar of prussic acid, thus killing the cat. My mind drifted over this image, thinking of someone coming in then to open the box and collapsing the state vector system into one of two possible states. While contemplating which of these two states the cat might be in, I heard Ann call out, "be a dear and bring me a towel"

I sat up startled, what, I thought, is she doing in there without a towel. Lord, didn't she know she was torturing me enough. I took another puff on my cigar, but it wasn't very satisfying. Looking around the room, I noticed some towels on a chest, close to the bathroom. I walked over and selected one, and then keeping my emotions under control, I slowly opened the door.

"You asked for a towel", I said, keeping my eyes averted. I tried not to look at that fantastic form of femininity lying in a tub full of bubbles. I was concentrating on being as proper as possible under the circumstances, all the while my mind racing with the images from my peripheral vision. I was sweating like crazy. I so wanted to be able to confidently walk in and feast my eyes on her charms, but I was too shy, too embarassed. I had made it almost to the tub, to hand her the towel, when I slipped. The towel flew up, and landed on the side of the tub, but I was completely off balance and fell sort of against the side with my hands plunging out of control into the bubbly water full of Ann.

At that very moment I heard a loud knock at the door, and a voice call out, "Room Service."

Ann was laughing uncontrollably, I was soaking wet, and red with embarassment, Lord I thought, what next? Then while trying to stand, I slipped again, only this time I went backwards. The last thing I remembered was my head thunking against the side of the water closet.

I was out cold on the bathroom floor with the woman of my dreams just feet away.


--------------------

Consistency. It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup.


Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatley it kills all its pupils. - Hector Berlioz

"No matter where you go, there you are." - R. Young




¡Visté! ¡Te lo dijé!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
Top
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 22-Jul-2003, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



The Wolf Lady
********

Group: Celtic Nation
Posts: 2,966
Joined: 06-Apr-2002
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female





((OOC: Mackie, it's the same wolf!))

Lierin let go of a very colorful curse and jumped down the stairs of the small passage. Then she turned around again. "The thing is, I'm after the vampire, no a crazy Ami. Or two." She looked disapproving. "I have tae protect something far more valuable..."

She let herself fall on the bouncy bed and once again she wondered who might have been the designer of this horrible interior.
Moira nodded slowly. "So you are really the gatekeeper."
Lierin sighed. "And even a bad one. This disgusting undeed came to close once already."
Moira just nodded again.

"The thing is, I have no powers whatsoever, all I can depend on is the gate guardians. All I can do myself must have to do with the gate itself, protecting it or such things."
The wolf came back from exploring the staircase. I can smell where they went. Are ye flaying yerself again?
The purple haired women just stared at the large wolf. The she got up.
"It depends.. if the vampire follows that woman, which he might do, he didn't seem to be someone who let go of revenge, we should follow the trail while it's fresh. If not I'm going to have some trouble."

She paced in the room cursing the fact that this elvis picture distracted her in her thoughts.
"Moira, can you feel his presence anywhere near? I know he is not near any gate."

Moira shook her head.
Lierin frowned and bit her lip. "Okay, let's go after them. In any bad case I can still pass through the realm.."
Calum wagged his tail in anticipation and sped off through the passage. Lierin and Moira followed a bit more slowly. "I suppose we get a car. I'm very sure they went to Aberdeen, since it's the only bigger city near.." The went around the castle to the yard, took the ponies and rode off to Lierins house to get a car.


--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
Top
Macrae 
Posted: 23-Jul-2003, 08:40 AM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



Honored Clan Member
****

Group: Celtic Nation
Posts: 77
Joined: 26-Jun-2003
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Texas! WooHoo!

female





(OOC: I thought your Uncle had a different name and this was a new wolf! Oops!)

On the way to Lierin's Moira closed her eyes and drifted for a few minutes. She considered what Lierin was and how that might affect her role as protector. Her thoughts then drifted to Aeryk/Bill back in Wick at the monastery and she wondered how he fared. Fade out....

Fade in to monastery.

Aeryk can be seen sitting near Brother Aidan, their heads bent in concentration over a book. Aidan asks him a question, Aeryk answers and Aidan laughs and pats him on the back as if to say "Well done!".

"You have a quick mind Aeryk! You are learning so fast it is all I can do to keep up!"

Aeryk grins and looks almost sheepish. Unused to praise for a job well done, Aeryk isn't sure how to react. He accepts the praise with a smile and continues to listen to Brother Aidan expounds upon the laws of nature and other such mysterious things. Fade out....


--------------------
RPG: Moira Macrae

~Sgurr Uaran!~
Clan Macrae
PMEmail Poster               
Top
free2Bme 
Posted: 23-Jul-2003, 11:27 AM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



Queen of Janetania
********

Group: Celtic Nation
Posts: 1,114
Joined: 03-Jul-2002
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female





Firth! Oh my! Are You okay? I stepped out of the tub and wrapped the towel around me. Uh oh, no answer....Fortunately for Firth I know CPR!

Now let me see if I can remember the steps...

Check the victim for unresponsiveness. - CHECK

If there is no response, Call 911 and return to the victim.- What is 911 in Scotland!!?! I can't remember! No just stay calm, don't panic.

Now what am I supposed to do? Think Anne think! Oh yeah, now I remember...

Tilt the head back and listen for breathing. Oh God! He's not breathing!

If not breathing normally, pinch nose and cover the mouth with yours and blow until you see the chest rise. Give 2 breaths. Each breath should take 2 seconds.

Okay Firth, hang in there. I will do my best to save you! I pray silently as I continue the steps...

If the victim is still not breathing normally, coughing or moving, begin chest compressions. Push down on the chest 1 1/2 to 2 inches 15 times right between the nipples. Pump at the rate of 100/minute, faster than once per second.

CONTINUE WITH 2 BREATHS AND 15 PUMPS UNTIL HELP ARRIVES Oh great-who can I call for help? Come on Firth, start breathing, dammit!

I keep going 2 breaths and 15 pumps until I see Firth's chest begin to rise and fall and he is breathing on his own again. Thank you Lord, I whisper.

I look up and there stands the room service waiter. His face is beet red and his eyes are as wide as saucers. He mumbles "Pardon me!" and practically kills himself getting out of the room. Some help HE was - sheesh!

The fat, lazy, orange kitty conquerer remains on the window sill, his ears are flattened and his long orange tail is twitching...Stupid human...toy with me will you? Bwahahaha, er, I mean, Meow..He closed his eyes and remembered with wicked delight the image of the man falling, legs out, little toes curled upwards, landing on the bathroom floor, and began to softly purr to himself.
PMEmail Poster               
Top
MDF3530 
  Posted: 23-Jul-2003, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



Madman with a box
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
Posts: 7,287
Joined: 30-Jul-2002
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male





Mike, who'd followed Anne & Firth undetected all the way to the hotel, had donned a mask and dressed up as a room service attendant. After his first knock and call on the door, he used his master pass to open the door.

"Hello," he called out, affecting a brogue that would've made Sean Connery proud, "anyone here?"


--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.


user posted image
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
Top
Herrerano 
Posted: 23-Jul-2003, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
Posts: 1,533
Joined: 28-May-2003
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male





I remembered entering the bathroom and then an embarassing fall into the bath tub with Ann. I must have slipped again and fallen on the floor. My head hurt and I gradually became aware of Ann trying to administer CPR to me. This was kind of fun. Especially considering how she was dressed.

I noticed she was speaking to someone, and then I heard the door close as someone was leaving. She looked back at me and I smiled at her. And then saw the tears come into her eyes, the kind that come from tension then relief.

"I'm alright, I think it just knocked the wind out of me." I saw her face brighten up and then her head bend towards me again, only this time when our lips met there was no exchange of life giving air, just a long happy kiss.

"I'm sorry", I said, "I am such a klutz."

I got up off the floor, rubbing my head, and looking through the door noticed that room service had come, left the food and gone. Gee, I wonder what he thought was going on. "Ann, go on and get dressed, I will take a quick shower and be right out. Then lets eat, I'm starved."

Not making the same mistake as Ann, I made sure there was a towel close by , and some clean clothes. "Save me some sweetheart, this will just take a minute." I closed the door and proceeded to clean up, my mind thinking of prime rib, yorkshire pudding, luscious gravy and warm lips.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
Top
Macrae 
Posted: 24-Jul-2003, 07:30 AM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



Honored Clan Member
****

Group: Celtic Nation
Posts: 77
Joined: 26-Jun-2003
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Texas! WooHoo!

female





(OOC: Dang! You two should just get it on already and be done with it!)
PMEmail Poster               
Top
free2Bme 
Posted: 24-Jul-2003, 10:53 AM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



Queen of Janetania
********

Group: Celtic Nation
Posts: 1,114
Joined: 03-Jul-2002
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female





Oh YOU! I teased. Don't ever scare me like that again! You know I couldn't live with myself if I ever did anything that would hurt you. It was my fault entirely, I should not be so forgetful.

I continued on into the bedroom and dried myself, then I dumped out the sack full of clothes that Firth had bought for me. Hmmm. What to wear, what to wear? I found the only suitable sleepwear, which turned out to be a very gorgeous and expensive blue silk negligee. I just love the way real silk feels next to my skin. Then I brushed my hair and tried my best to wait patiently while Firth finished in the shower.

Garfield, are you being a naughty kitty tonight? I speak baby talk to my precious feline. You should really try to get along with Firth, he is a very nice man. The large spoiled kitty hopped agilely from the window to my lap.

This was the part he like the most about Anne. Whenever she used that voice he knew he could count on her for at least ten good minutes of heavenly tummy rubbing.

Are you a hungry kitty? I just bet you are. I bet you are starving to death aren't you sweetums? Garfield meowed ravenously as I put the tuna that Firth had ordered into Garfield's dish. I poured him a bit of fesh water to wash it down with.

As he sat on the floor chowing down on his meal, Anne began to arrange the platters and trays of food that the waiter had left behind. Oh how sweet, there is even a bud vase with a pair of red roses, oh and candles too! How romantic! I wonder if there is any way I can play this new CD I bought? Why don't I give the hotel manager a quick call...

As I am speaking to the front office, I can hear Firth humming "Smooth" in the shower, mumbling the words just under his breath as he is drying himself.

Soon there is a soft knock at the door and a young boy hands me a CD player. I gave him a small tip for his trouble - thanks sweetie, I whispered, and sent him on his way.

As Firth is dressing, I dim the lights, light the tapered candles on the table, and put my new CD in the borrowed CD player. The music of Carlos Santana begins to fill the room...


PMEmail Poster               
Top
Herrerano 
Posted: 24-Jul-2003, 08:36 PM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
Posts: 1,533
Joined: 28-May-2003
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male





I wish I could get this damn song off my mind. It has been bugging me for a couple of days now, running through my mind like old chewing gum, after it has lost it's flavor.

I dried off and dressed in clean clothes, not having brought anything special to sleep in. Since we weren't going anywhere though, the sandals were more comfortable then the boots. When I opened the door, the first thing I noticed was that Ann had somehow gotten a copy of that music that was bugging me and had started playing it.

"And if you say this life ain’t good enough
I would give my world to lift you up
I could change my life to better suit your mood
‘Cause you’re so smooth."

I saw that Ann had arranged everything to eat, and was relieved to see that the precious cat was eating on the floor and not seated in a place of honor at the table. Maybe he was redeemable after all, although it still seemed to me that he would have looked better adorning a stretch of asphalt somewhere, while the vultures slowly circled overhead.

The most striking feature about the room though was Ann herself. She had put on the negligee I had bought earlier, and looked incredible. My eyes started at her feet and looked to see her legs flowing up in two extraordinary columns to join with her incredible hips, then wafted upwards past her slim waist on to those beautiful hummocks of desire and finally her gentle neck and beautiful, goddess like face. The temperature in the room must have been close to 3000° farenheit. I couldn't swallow, and didn't trust myself to speak.

I moved, somehow, over to the small table she had set everything out on, and slowly sat myself down in a chair. It seemed to me that the best course of action would be to try and maintain myself in some kind of equilibrium. I looked over the luscious looking food and said, "Let's eat, I'm starving."

She looked at me sort of oddly, but sat down. "This sure looks good, doesn't it?" I said, as I shakily reached out to pour the wine. I did fairly well filling her glass, but thought I was going to break mine with the neck of the bottle chattering against the lip of the glass. As soon as it was poured I drank it down and poured another.

After taking another drink, I looked across the table at her and attempted to say, "You look absolutely wonderful" It must have been the right thing to say because she looked directly in my eyes and smiled. I reached forward and uncovered the prime rib and the wonderful aroma drifted up into the room. She must have been as hungry as I was because after that the major action in this love nest was the rapid consumption of some of the most incredible food on the planet.

Spearing the last of the little buttered asparagus tips with my fork, and then wiping up a little puddle of gravy with the last of the yorkshire pudding, I finally sat back and surveyed everything. The food was completely gone and the wine bottle was empty, although I had only drank two glasses. Ann was sitting quite prettily on the other side of the table, smiling seductively a rosy glow in her cheeks. I looked across, meeting her eyes and said rather timidly, "Now what?"

She looked back at me, opened her mouth and belched loudly, then her beautiful head sort of drifted lazily down and rested just in front of her plate. The next thing I heard was an odd sort of repetitive sound, she was snoring.

Oh great, I thought, she drank that whole bottle of wine, and with all of the activity and tension lately, must be exhausted. It looked like Ann was out for the rest of the night.

I softly moved around the table and gently picked her up and placed her in the bed, then pulled the covers up and sort of tucked her in. Lord knows, I was feeling pretty beat myself, this had been a long day that had followed that very strange night. I then gathered the supper things together and quietly placed them outside the door.

I sat for a long time then, feet propped up on the window sill, drinking a scotch and smoking another cigar as I looked out over the city lights. I had opened the window to enjoy the night breeze and felt very comfortable as I sat there. Finishing the cigar, I sat quietly thinking over all that had happened.









PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
Top
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 24-Jul-2003, 08:36 PM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



The Wolf Lady
********

Group: Celtic Nation
Posts: 2,966
Joined: 06-Apr-2002
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female





Lierin loved the smell of her home. She opened the unlocked door, her dogs at her heels as well as the wolf who was an accepted pack member. The smell consisted of 3 basic things, the smell of already prepared food, freshly chopped wood piled up next to the fireplace and the gust of fresh air she always brought in.
She tossed her jacket to the floor without looking and sniffed. "Smells like Scotch Broth, hope yer hungry" she said with a smile and gestured to Moira to sit down. She disappeared in the kitchen and returned with a tray on which she balanced two plates with the hot broth and two cans of her fave drink - irn bru. She took a can and a plate off the tray and gave the whole tray to Moira.
They ate in silence, only the spoons produced sounds when they hit the plates. The broth was perfect, thick, with chunks of vegetable and lamb, tasting strong and warming.
After dinner Lierin brought in tea and lit the fireplace as the rain came clattering down against her window. She poured them both tea.
"Hmm I guess we should think about where to go next. I mean those Americans definitly didn't seem very keen on havin' us aroond." She handed a mug over to Moira and took one herself before she sat back down on the armchair, tugging her legs under her.

"But I think the vampire is going to follow them. I felt something restless in the castle."

"I have to rely on your judgement." Lierin leaned back and took another sip of her tea.

"You said you're an author?" Moira mustered her quizzically and Lierin smiled and nodded.
"Ye'd be surprised how well books about this country sell over the big sea. I can live well enough of it. I do write other things too. Mostly crime fiction and fantasy."
She looked into the fire and her odd silvery eyes seemed to reflect every bit of it. "Maybe we should spend the time here and go on a wee search in Aberdeen tomorrow. I have different ways of communication, they shouldn't be too hard to find."
Moira nodded and gazed out of the big window that went out to the backgarden. High trees surrounded the garden, along with bushes and protected it against the worst wind. High slender birches, sturdy oaks, yew, ash... it was an interesting garden, a little bridge over a small creek, a sunhouse and a greenhouse and a few stone walls and sheep to keep the lawn short. It wasn't an orderly garden but looked nice and rural. The sort of thing you would expect in the highlands, she thought but then her gaze fell onto the tall stone buddah and she grinned.

They went to bed early but not before a small snack in between, a bit more of the broth. Tomorrow, they were sure, would probably be a long day.
PMEmail Poster               
Top
Macrae 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 08:12 AM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



Honored Clan Member
****

Group: Celtic Nation
Posts: 77
Joined: 26-Jun-2003
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Texas! WooHoo!

female





Moira smiled at the sight of a Buddha in the garden of a Highlander but, of course, this was no ordinary Highlander. She wanted to know more, needed to know more so she plunged in and asked...

"Tell me a little about yourself Lierin, if you please. Are your parents still living?"

That was a safe, polite question to ask. "Perhaps she'll open up a little to me and we can try and trust each other more. It will be nice to have someone to talk to for once."
Moira's missions didn't allow her much time to hang out and talk with people other than her "family" in the order. Stephen was the only one who came close and he was miles away. She wondered what he was doing at that moment and if he missed her as much as she missed him. He was in the Middle East on a mission to protect an ancient fortress from looters. There were some artifacts buried beneath in a vault that didn't need to be found, at least not yet. The priest he was also guarding had become a close friend. "Lucky him" she thought, "at least Stephen and his charge have similar interests they can talk about. I have nothing in common with this woman other than a need to protect something of great importance." Which reminded her....

"What will happen if the Jackal makes it through the gate with the treasure?"
PMEmail Poster               
Top
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 10:20 AM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



The Wolf Lady
********

Group: Celtic Nation
Posts: 2,966
Joined: 06-Apr-2002
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female





A almost unnoticable shadow crossed Lierins face. "My mother is still alive. She lives on the Island of Eigg. My father died a few years ago." She looked out on the garden and smiled. "I like the tranquility on the face of this Buddha. Sometimes, when I feel sad and lonely I just walk into the garden and look at it." She had noticed Moira's curious look and smiled. "I bought it when they knocked down a Buddhist Temple in London.. all these beautiful little figures were sold immediately but nobody wanted this stone figure. So I bought him."

She poured herself more tea and her face got more somber at Moira's next question. "I hae no idea at all. I'm not even sure if he wants the treasure. It looked more like he wanted a stable local gate at a strategic position like Dirlot. A little sorceress in Karlsruhe tried that in the year 1999 during the solar eclipse there. In Karlsruhe's Schlosspark 5 Ley-lines cross, an ideal spot for trying and summon certain things that should stay in slumber." She started petting one of her dogs between the ears absentmindedly. "She was playing with things she didn't understand, as it is so often with people that think that they have powers. It was hard to get her stopped. It was an hard fight."
She leaned back again. "I think the treasure is just something to make us think it was his prime aim. I think it is something else. I just haven't figured it out yet."
PMEmail Poster               
Top
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



Offical sacrifice to the guitar gods-Play til you bleed
********

Group: Celtic Nation
Posts: 2,030
Joined: 06-Nov-2002
ZodiacWillow

Realm: second star to the right, straight until morning

male





As night fell Zebulon sat in a meditative state. Trying to locate where this trial was to take him next. Isabelle, still relaxing or whatever she is doing in the bath.
Zeb, eyes open as he says to himself They've gone to Aberdeen. Their movement makes no sence to me...Unless they plan to go to the mainland...

Zeb sits and waits for Isabelle to emurge from the bath, while he contimplates his next move...

Zeb, hadn't been to the Northeast of Scotland in many, many years. He sits and thinks to the Aberdeen of old... before the Invasion....



--------------------
BARDDAS BLOG/WEB SITE

Co Founder/Member of the KDC

Music is holy, art is sacred, and creativity is power

Everyday is EARTH DAY to a farmer

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
Oscar Wilde

Some men are drawn to oceans, they cannot breathe unless the air is scented with a salty mist. Others are drawn to land that is flat, and the air is sullen and is leaden as August. My people were drawn to mountains- Earl Hamner Jr.

PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
Top
barddas 
Posted: 25-Jul-2003, 10:45 AM
Quote Post

Member is Offline



Offical sacrifice to the guitar gods-Play til you bleed
********

Group: Celtic Nation
Posts: 2,030
Joined: 06-Nov-2002
ZodiacWillow

Realm: second star to the right, straight until morning

male





Planning to head towards Aberdeen, Zeb notes a few of the stone circles in the area. These are of intense energy, and magick.
Zeb, thinks to himself - If the girls summoning spell were done at any of these given sacred sites, the consequences could be devistating! We MUST leave.....

Zeb impatiently begins to map out the sites that could harness such power.

He hears Isabelle moving about in the bath... she must be about finished...
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

 




Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak


Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.


[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt