Posted: 10-Feb-2007, 05:55 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

I noticed that we had a "High" member count of 165 on Halloween this past year on CelticRadio.net. Also, I have been noticing many songs that would fit into a nice Halloween broadcast for the entire day. If we have time this year, we might try and make a playlist up of all of these songs which probably numbers 100-200 songs.

We will probably publish this list somewhere too so people can find these tracks, or how about put a little bat next to the song??? Ok, I know - its February - think Valentines Day - Flowers are coming Killian! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
TandVh 
Posted: 25-Jul-2007, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: The countryside around Exeter, California

male

QUOTE (itsmewendylee @ 14-Oct-2006, 06:48 AM)
Thanks for the suggestions! Have been in touch with Stone Ring and they will be added to the show! Still working on Blackmore's Night.

Trying to get a version of "Tam Lin..." unfortunately, the three versions I am familiar with are all by bands who seem to be hard to get a hold of at the moment... Tempest, Fairport Convention, and Steeleye Span... any other versions out there I should be looking into?

W

The Medeaveal Beabes have a couple of downright peculiar versions of Tam Lin on one of thier albumes- Mirables I think. Not a lot of people like thier music, but I have all of thier CD's and can play them over and over.

--------------------
TandVh
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
itsmewendylee 
Posted: 09-Oct-2007, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

Cleveland Celtic Podcast
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

female

QUOTE (Macfive @ 10-Feb-2007, 06:55 AM)
I have been noticing many songs that would fit into a nice Halloween broadcast for the entire day. If we have time this year, we might try and make a playlist up of all of these songs which probably numbers 100-200 songs.

I hope the playlist is posted somewhere this year, that would be great! I am perusing this thread once again in search of songs for the Halloween 2007 special.

Thanks for the help!

Wendy

--------------------
Even the mighty oak is just a nut that held it's ground.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 09-Oct-2007, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Irish 80's flashback-"Don't pay the Ferryman" by Chris DeBurgh.

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt