Posted: 14-Aug-2006, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Quebec

female

At the highland games my honey and I were hoping to be able to taste to some haggis.My best friend always said it is grows .My honey I have like it so much.It was good.The only thing I am curious is a little point:here in Canada it is prohibited by law to use the lung of the lamb so anywhere you can buy some haggis you will not find it, why?

Anyway I have buy a little scottish cooking book .I have start looking at it and it is describe as a simple and good food.What I love in that is the word simple,a do alot of asian food and it's never simple.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
scotia1935 
Posted: 15-Sep-2006, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

I have already posted a cool.gif traditional recipe for Haggis. If you want an updated less gruesome one let me know. Otherwise, start by killing a duck, bleeding an ox (the blood from the throat is preferred) and rip out the stomach of a sheep NOT the lung. My job when I was young was strangling the duck.

Nora
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt