We are going to upgrade our broadcast software today. This is going to change our front page to a template site to get requests working again. It is going to look a little weird for a few weeks, but it will atleast work better!
Also, rather than having a particular set broadcast schedule we will be playing a mix of music until I can figure out the scripting language of the new software.
In other news we have our new site in the works and it is completely fantastic. It is driven by something called PHP-Nuke and will allow us to have a fully working integrated site and forum (with themes) up in a few months. I am looking for a few beta-testers if anyone is interested please let me know.
Just a note that the new broadcast software is installed and requests are working once again. We are using a website template, so it does not look as nice as I would like it too, but we now have the albumcover on some of the songs. We are going to work on getting most of our songs albumcovers online.
I've also put a link on our frontpage for the forum. Understand this website is just temp. until we complete work on our new site sometime this summer.