Quote Post

Member is Online

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

We continue to add new features to our website that will make it easier for our members to find out more about new and featured music.

One of these new tools is now on our main page. Located below the community calander, our 4 album preview of randomly selected new additions and releases is displayed everytime you visit our frontpage. Click on the album cover and you will be presented with a new informational page about the album that includes a list of all tracks which can be requested from that particular album!

This special album informational page will be displayed after clicking on any of the request buttons on the new and featured music pages; along with a special "View All Tracks" link on our now playing sections. It will also be displayed if you search for an exact match of a particular album.

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Senara 
Posted: 16-Jun-2006, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

Musican/Ruler of the Dells/Warrior
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Caer Portshire, Mist Hollow

female

Hey that's pretty neat...I do like the link from the now playing pages....very handy indeed.

--------------------
Senara-ism : Life is like a theatrical production only you get to be actor, director, and audience all at once. So break a leg, sit back and enjoy the show!

"When the waves are high and the light is dying, raise a glass and think of me..." -Gaelic Storm

Cha chir drn a thoirt an aghaidh pig.
A kiss ought not to be met with a fist.

Thig crioch air an saoghal, ach mairidh gaol is cel.
The world will pass away, but love and music last forever.

"I am a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!" Hammy-Over the Hedge
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 17-Jun-2006, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Member is Online

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

We've expanded the album section so that you can now write reviews, ratings and comments about any album. Use the view/review album link on the main page or radio music home page.

When you write a review about an album it will show up here in the Celtic Music community forums. All further reviews and comments will appear in the same thread and also be viewable from the album page.

For an example, click on the Six Yanks album details:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/playlist.ph...bum&exact=exact

To give our playlist a bit more functioning, we have change the link for the song information (the magnifying glass) to provide our new album information page. This will help if you find a song that you are looking for and you want to see what else is on that particular album. This only applies on our playlist search pages.

Enjoy!

thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Senara 
Posted: 19-Jun-2006, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Musican/Ruler of the Dells/Warrior
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Caer Portshire, Mist Hollow

female

I was thinking it might be better to house the album reviews under a sub thread in Celtic Music rather than the general posting for that group. It will help those browsing the music category by keeping all the album reviews together and easily found (or out of the way of the other threads).

I would see it much like how Minstrels Gallery and Featured Artists are set in their own little niche. Don't know if this would pose any problems as far as your coding goes though.

Anywhooooo like I said was just a random thought that just burst through my fingers....I so hate when that happens.... wink.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt