greenldydragon 
Posted: 12-Jun-2006, 12:31 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of Dragons
Group Icon

Group: Wales
ZodiacHazel

female

What about the fact that June 6 1906 was 6-6-6? and June 6 1806? And so on and so forth? Just my 2 cents.

--------------------
DRAGON BLESSING

May dragons bring you wealth
and guard your treasures
May they banish darkness and enlighten you
May female dragons grant you inner power
May the Dragon Queen
neutralize your enemies
May Dragon Spirits
give you power over Elementals
May weather dragons
bring rain at your request
May Ti'amat effect the changes you command
May Ishtar grant you Dragon Power
May Ishtar grant you Dragon Power
PMEmail Poster               
Senara 
Posted: 12-Jun-2006, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

Musican/Ruler of the Dells/Warrior
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Caer Portshire, Mist Hollow

female

QUOTE (Senara @ 07-Jun-2006, 12:50 PM)
just when you thought the day had ended this happens. Granted I don't believe in the whole "organized religion" thing but I've performed several concerts at this beautiful (and newly renovated) cathedral and to see such blatent disrespect really pisses me off!

http://www.620wtmj.com/_content/news/story_2981.asp

Vandals Strike Holy Hill

Jun 7, 12:00 PM CDT

Staff members at one of southeastern Wisconsin's most recognizable landmarks arrived Wednesday morning to find that someone had vandalized it late Tuesday night, in an incident apparently timed to coincide with the date 06-06-06.

Satanic words and symbols, and vulgar terms, were spray painted throughout the complex at the Holy Hill National Shrine of Mary, Help of Christians, in the Town of Erin, according to Shrine Director Fr. Cyril Guise.

so ShadowDarkFyre and myself went out to Holy Hill on Saturday. The doors to the cathedral have a fresh coat of paint, and the stations have been cleaned up and you can't tell anything happened to them. The sherriff's dept. have caught the two individuals that have done this. One is 21 and the other is his 17 year old cousin. They asked the 17-year-old why they did this. His response to a local tv reporter: "because I'm a punk and that's what we do."

Just wait until he has to take his punk arse to jail. He'll find out what it's like to be a punk I bet!

Anyway...thought you might want an update.....

--------------------
Senara-ism : Life is like a theatrical production only you get to be actor, director, and audience all at once. So break a leg, sit back and enjoy the show!

"When the waves are high and the light is dying, raise a glass and think of me..." -Gaelic Storm

Cha chir drn a thoirt an aghaidh pig.
A kiss ought not to be met with a fist.

Thig crioch air an saoghal, ach mairidh gaol is cel.
The world will pass away, but love and music last forever.

"I am a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!" Hammy-Over the Hedge
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 12-Jun-2006, 02:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

On "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" this past weekend they told the story about a woman in Texas who was due to deliver her baby on June 6th. Apparently in all seriousness, she told reporters that if she went into labor she was going to "cross her legs and keep an eye on the clock."

Assuming that it would work (do they really build 'em for distance instead of speed out there, or is it my imagination?), would you really rather have a blue, anoxiated, brain damaged baby or a nice healthy snorting little devil ripping around?

I suppose it's a yet another installment in the nature/nurture debate. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
ShadowDarkFyre 
Posted: 12-Jun-2006, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

ur-Lord of the Domain and Realms

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Caer RivenMyst, Fantasia I.D.

male

QUOTE (Senara @ 12-Jun-2006, 06:47 PM)
QUOTE (Senara @ 07-Jun-2006, 12:50 PM)
just when you thought the day had ended this happens.  Granted I don't believe in the whole "organized religion" thing but I've performed several concerts at this beautiful (and newly renovated) cathedral and to see such blatent disrespect really pisses me off!

http://www.620wtmj.com/_content/news/story_2981.asp

Vandals Strike Holy Hill

Jun 7, 12:00 PM CDT

Staff members at one of southeastern Wisconsin's most recognizable landmarks arrived Wednesday morning to find that someone had vandalized it late Tuesday night, in an incident apparently timed to coincide with the date 06-06-06.

Satanic words and symbols, and vulgar terms, were spray painted throughout the complex at the Holy Hill National Shrine of Mary, Help of Christians, in the Town of Erin, according to Shrine Director Fr. Cyril Guise.

so ShadowDarkFyre and myself went out to Holy Hill on Saturday. The doors to the cathedral have a fresh coat of paint, and the stations have been cleaned up and you can't tell anything happened to them. The sherriff's dept. have caught the two individuals that have done this. One is 21 and the other is his 17 year old cousin. They asked the 17-year-old why they did this. His response to a local tv reporter: "because I'm a punk and that's what we do."

Just wait until he has to take his punk arse to jail. He'll find out what it's like to be a punk I bet!

Anyway...thought you might want an update.....

More like he'll be someone's b--ch, if'n you follow me...

(smiles darkly)

--------------------
user posted image

There's magick in believing...

The Domain and Realms
http://www.thedomainandrealms.com
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
ShadowDarkFyre 
Posted: 12-Jun-2006, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

ur-Lord of the Domain and Realms

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Caer RivenMyst, Fantasia I.D.

male

QUOTE (ImmortalAvalon @ 10-Jun-2006, 11:41 AM)
An ordinary Tuesday? Not in my house. It was my mother's birthday! Other than that, it was just another day.

(hums gently a tune by Great Big Sea)

Way-hey-hey it's just an ordinary day.
It's all your state of mind.
And the end of the day,
You just got to say, "It's allright..."

(smiles, chuckling...)

I've got a smile on my face, and I've got four walls around me...

PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt