Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
   Mobile App

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Additional Listening Slots, We've added 20 free listening slots!
Bookmark and Share
CelticRadio 
Posted: 12-Apr-2006, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

We'd like to announce an additional 20 free listening slots are now available on Highlander Radio.

These 20 free listening slots are possible because of our CelticRadio.net sponsors. Please check out our sponsor directory and see if there is someway you can support our sponsors through their services and products (be sure to mention CelticRadio.net!):

http://www.celticradio.net/php/sponsor_ads.php

The 20 additional slots are available on our FM quality broadcast and can be access from our menu or main page:

http://www.celticradio.net/

We have made a few technical changes to our FM quality stream to increase the sound quality of the broadcast without increase the bandwidth. So, if the CD quality stream is filled to capacity, try our FM quality stream which is just as good!

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Rindy 
Posted: 17-Apr-2006, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

This is good news Macfive. Thank you in all that you do.. Thank you to the sponsors. thumbs_up.gif

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 18-Apr-2006, 09:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

In follow up to the additional listener slots we have added to our FM broadcast, we have also created a new feature to help listen to our broadcast.

On the main page we now display the total # of listeners underneath each stream (FM & CD Quality) along with the max listener slots available.

When the total listeners slots reaches the max, this # display turns red and displays a link to subscribe to Live365 preferred member plan. Preferred members can tune in no matter how many people are listening.

So, for our free listeners this will notify you to tune in using one of the other streams, if there are available slots.

If one of the broadcasts is offline or down for whatever reason then a message will display in this spot "OFFLINE" and an email gets sent off to us so we can get the broadcast back online as quickly as possible.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Senara 
Posted: 19-Apr-2006, 08:24 AM
Quote Post

Musican/Ruler of the Dells/Warrior
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Caer Portshire, Mist Hollow

female

would it be possible to add that information also to the "Now Playing" page?

--------------------
Senara-ism : Life is like a theatrical production only you get to be actor, director, and audience all at once. So break a leg, sit back and enjoy the show!

"When the waves are high and the light is dying, raise a glass and think of me..." -Gaelic Storm

Cha chir drn a thoirt an aghaidh pig.
A kiss ought not to be met with a fist.

Thig crioch air an saoghal, ach mairidh gaol is cel.
The world will pass away, but love and music last forever.

"I am a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!" Hammy-Over the Hedge
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 20-Apr-2006, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

QUOTE (Senara @ 19-Apr-2006, 09:24 AM)
would it be possible to add that information also to the "Now Playing" page?

Done! smile.gif

We also added a few little features to the frontpage tonight. TopTen is now on our frontpage; a weekly featured artist displayed and an actual TOP TEN page with full album cover preview (see the drop down menu under radio).
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt