DesertRose 
Posted: 02-Oct-2006, 12:15 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

When is KMM's new book due out? Anybody know?

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 02-Oct-2006, 10:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

I know it is sometime this month but don't know the exact date sad.gif
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
DesertRose 
Posted: 06-Oct-2006, 10:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

I just heard today that Moning's book. Darkfever, will be out the end of this month. If you read the excerpts it sounds pretty good! wink.gif
Monarchs Own 
Posted: 08-Oct-2006, 07:30 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Phenix City, AL - back in the good ole USA

female

According to Barnes and Noble website - this book will be available October 31 as a hardcover.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 13-Nov-2006, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: south central Kentucky

female

Hi Ladies,
Well, I was finally able to pick up the first 5 of these books from the library and one word I would use to describe them is Yummy!. I have read the first two, Beyond the Highland Mist and To Tame a Highland Warrier and have just started Highlanders Touch. I am really enjoying them!! I plan on adding them to my collection, asap.

BGL smile.gif

--------------------
With God............all things are possible
PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 13-Nov-2006, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Well BGL, you are off to a great start by beginning the series with the first books, but wait till you get to The Kiss of the Highlander and "The Dark Highlander" and the books in the series after that. You have no idea what you are in for now, but it is excellent that you started out with the beginning books to give you some background!
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 14-Nov-2006, 07:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Finished Highlanders Touch last night and will now start Kiss of the Highlander. Need to go to the library today to return some books and hope to beable to pick up Immortal Highlander, Spell of the Highlander and Into the Dreaming.

Do the rest of you have the same problem with these books as I do? Once I start one, I can't seem to put it down til it's finished! Then I want to pick up the next one!! tongue.gif I had planned to start my Christmas decorating yesterday, but.......I didn't.

BGL smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Monarchs Own 
Posted: 14-Nov-2006, 08:34 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

female

Yep BGL I can't put these books down once I start. I have read them several times by now and always when I am in between books I pick up one of them and read them again - and it's always like the first time.

To put these braw Highlanders on the shelf is almost impossible. biggrin.gif
DesertRose 
Posted: 15-Nov-2006, 01:20 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

I don't have Into the Dreaming. Is that her latest book? I will have to check that one out. Is it still part of the Highlander series or is it something else? Thanks!

Monarch, hi to you! Hope all is well and hubby is back home safe and sound.

Take care, ladies!
Monarchs Own 
Posted: 15-Nov-2006, 06:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

female

Hi CR yes hubby is home now for over a year and is fine.

Into the Dreaming is a short novel by KMM and you can find it also in the book Tapestry.

It came out around Feb. this year but until recently I could not find it in bookstores by itself just as combined book in Tapestry with Lynn Kurland, Madeline Hunter, Sherrilyn Kenyon and Karen Marie Moning.

The price runs about $ 2.99.
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 15-Nov-2006, 10:27 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Thanks for that information. I haven't heard of the Into the dreaming either. I am anxiously awaiting Darkfever, it is in the mail and I should be receiving it anyday.....can't wait!

BluegrassLady, yeah, I couldn't put them down either. I also started from the first book and read through them. I can't remember how I came across her books, but I realized that she graduated from Purdue university, which isn't but a hop, skip and a jump away from me biggrin.gif
DesertRose 
Posted: 16-Nov-2006, 01:37 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (Monarchs Own @ 15-Nov-2006, 06:58 AM)
Hi CR yes hubby is home now for over a year and is fine.

Into the Dreaming is a short novel by KMM and you can find it also in the book Tapestry.

It came out around Feb. this year but until recently I could not find it in bookstores by itself just as combined book in Tapestry with Lynn Kurland, Madeline Hunter, Sherrilyn Kenyon and Karen Marie Moning.

The price runs about $ 2.99.

Monarch! So happy to hear that hubby is home safe and sound with you. Thanks so much for the info concering "Into the Dreaming."

Darkfever?! Now I am not familiar with that book either. Boy! Am I ever really out of touch with the Highlander world! EEP! I need to look that one up as well and see what that one is about! stupid.gif
Monarchs Own 
Posted: 17-Nov-2006, 08:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

female

Darkfever is a new series from KMM - it has come out so far as Hardcover - so I am waiting for it to come out as Paperback - due to military moving. Try to keep the pounds as low as possible or I have to pay to much out of my own pocket.

Here is the plot of Darkfever:

MacKayla Lane’s life is good. She has great friends, a decent job, and a car that breaks down only every other week or so. In other words, she’s your perfectly ordinary twenty-first-century woman. Or so she thinks…until something extraordinary happens.

When her sister is murdered, leaving a single clue to her death–a cryptic message on Mac’s cell phone–Mac journeys to Ireland in search of answers. The quest to find her sister’s killer draws her into a shadowy realm where nothing is as it seems, where good and evil wear the same treacherously seductive mask. She is soon faced with an even greater challenge: staying alive long enough to learn how to handle a power she had no idea she possessed–a gift that allows her to see beyond the world of man, into the dangerous realm of the Fae….

As Mac delves deeper into the mystery of her sister’s death, her every move is shadowed by the dark, mysterious Jericho, a man with no past and only mockery for a future. As she begins to close in on the truth, the ruthless Vlane–an alpha Fae who makes sex an addiction for human women–closes in on her. And as the boundary between worlds begins to crumble, Mac’s true mission becomes clear: find the elusive Sinsar Dubh before someone else claims the all-powerful Dark Book–because whoever gets to it first holds nothing less than complete control of the very fabric of both worlds in their hands. . . .

Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 19-Nov-2006, 09:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

I finished Dark Fever!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't give anything away, but I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and I couldn't put it down!!!!!!!

BluegrassLady 
Posted: 28-Nov-2006, 07:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Hi gals,

Finished The Immortal Highlander while we were in Michigan last week. All I can say is that the series just gets better and better with each new book. The local library is trying to borrow the last two from another library for me. I'm going to call them and ask them to order Dark Fever too!!

BGL smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt