4 pints (2.2L) cold water
1 and half lb (675g) of mutton
2 small onions diced
1 white cabbage
half oz (15g) of pearl barley
Total cooking time : 3 hours
1) Keep meat whole, add to pan cover with water
2) Add leek,onions and teaspoon of salt,mix
3) Cook on a gentle heat for 1 hour
4) Blanch the barley, add to pan, cook for another hour
5) Wash and remove outer leaves from cabbage, shred finely add to pan,mix
6) Cook for another hour
7) Remove from heat, remove meat and cut into slices
8) Put slices in soup bowls and pour on the hot broth and serve
I support the separation of church and hate!
IMAGINATION - the freest and largest nation in the world!
One can not profess to be of "GOD" and show intolerence and prejudice towards the beliefs of others.
Am fear nach gleidh na h–airm san t–sith, cha bhi iad aige ’n am a’ chogaidh.
He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.
"We're all in this together , in the parking lot between faith and fear" ... O.C.M.S.
“Beasts feed; man eats; only the man of intellect knows how to eat well.”
"Without food we are nothing, without history we are lost." - SHADOWS
Is iomadh duine laghach a mhill an Creideamh.
Religion has spoiled many a good man.
The clan MacEwen