Posted: 12-Mar-2006, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Dancing Horse
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Massachusetts

female

Hello All. I sure havent been on here in a great while. How is everyone? How are all your pets? Does anybody have any new additions to their family? I have one new member of the family. I purchased a Leopard gecko named romeo. Does anyone have any pictures of their pets to share? I think I have one on here of Romeo.

Romeo is a Super hypo tangerine Leopard gecko. Super hypo means no spotting on back or legs. Tangerine just refers to his color. He is a candidate for Carrot tail. To be a true carrot tail they must have atleast 25% of their tail orange. Their also is a slim chance he will be a baldy also. Baldy means no spotting on his head , but that is very unlikley.

(Click to enlarge)
user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Vicky MacArthur
I Am a Scottish Dancer and I am proud of my heritage

Horses and dogs are not my whole life....But they make my life whole!
PMEmail Poster               
Keltic 
Posted: 12-Mar-2006, 11:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Ottawa, Ontario  Canada

male

Congratulations on your new addition Vicky!! He's beautiful.

I love Leopard Geckos and think that they make fantastic pets. My son bought his second one around November (I think it was November). The female layed her first egg a couple of weeks ago but the egg proved to be infertile. She is getting ready to lay here next clutch. Hopefully have two eggs this time. She is making a mess of the vivarium and actually partially buried the male gecko while digging. I'll post pictures when the babies are born (around 55 days after the eggs are layed).

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
DesertRose 
Posted: 18-Mar-2006, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Hello all! Lovely gecko Highland lassie! I have never seen one like that before. We have gecko's all over the desert here. They are lovely creatures. How long is your Romeo? He looks big.

My two Shelties are doing well. Had to put Nikki on thyroid meds as he is 10, soon to be 11. Oh my, I hate it when they start getting old cause you know your going to lose them soon. sad.gif Anyway, he was getting pretty fat but the thyroid meds and his daily walks has really helped him get back down to normal weight. Our other Sheltie, Irish, who we have had over a year now is doing really well too. She is 8 now.

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
maisky 
Posted: 16-Feb-2007, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacVine

Realm: Easton, PA

male

here is a picture of my Sister, Janeymae and my best friend, The Dump. Janeymae is the one in the dress. biggrin.gif

Attached Image. Works with IE only! (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
RebeccaAnn 
Posted: 21-Mar-2007, 11:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Southren Illinois

female

I've had rabbits, cats, dogs and fish. I rode horses and milked goats but never owned one of my own. Maybe someday. We now have special friends that live outside and come to visit us. There is ET, an eastern painted turtle who like laying her eggs in the back of our garden. She lives in the bog behind our house. There are the tree peepers who sing to us from their home in the woods and lots of birds and squirrels. I do wish I could get the squirrels to leave us at least a few hazel nuts though. In the secret garden lives No Feet garden snake and Applesauce toad. They are always there when me and Sarah are in the garden and come out to have a visit. From time to time a deer comes to visit. We also have raccoons and sometimes possums and a rabbit or two comes to call. Once in awhile Pepe Le Pew pays a call. Only ones that are always about are the birds and squirrels, No Feet and Applesauce. No Feet and Applesauce rarely leave the secret garden though. It would be mighty lonesome without them.
RebeccaAnn
PMEmail Poster               
mydogisaleprechaun 
Posted: 23-Mar-2007, 03:44 AM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

Realm: sunny southern california!

female

I have 3 cats and two dogs - but i dont think there is a better feeling that running through mountains on a horse! i've ridden for years...about 13 i suppose...mostly cruisin' on my big western saddle! But i've been in plenty of rodeo's (amateur) but also a lot of competing in english jumping!a wee bit daunting...but very fun! anyone else a horse fan?
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
gaberlunzie 
Posted: 12-Feb-2008, 01:15 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

I love dogs but since we are living in the city now there is no chance to have one.
But we have a new addition to our family though; this is Tequila, sweet, playful, stubborn and always in trouble tongue.gif laugh.gif ...

user posted image

--------------------
"Now here's my secret", said the fox, "it is very simple. It is only with ones heart that one can see clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

("The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

"The soul would have no rainbow, if the eye had no tears."
(Native American Proverb)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Keltic 
Posted: 25-May-2008, 10:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Ottawa, Ontario  Canada

male

New additions to the zoo today. Yes, we have delved into the world of the arachnid. Went to a reptile expo today and ended up leaving with two non-reptilians. Two tarantulas... a Mexican Red Rump and a Chaco Golden Knee. My daughter is horrified!!! Our home now houses my eldest sons 7 leopard geckos (4 babies just hatched), my middle sons corn snake, my daughters hedgehog and now the two family tarantulas (maybe not the whole family (sorry Chelsea!!)).
Patch 
Posted: 25-May-2008, 11:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I have a mated pair of ball pythons. They were not supposed to be of the same gender and to save space, I put them in the same enclosure. I thought they were acting strange. I presently have 6 eggs and a small "calcified" one in a reptilian incubator waiting to see what will happen. A year ago she prpduced 12 eggs but she was not able to hatch them. I also have a Brittany Spaniel who is fascinated by the pythons and at times, there are transient rats destined to be the "main course" for the snakes. A while back I got a deal on 5 rats and before the snakes consumed them I had 13 rats. That was a fine mess I got myself into!. The snakes do limit the number of guests who will come to my house. Both the dog and the snakes belong to my grandsons but because of one mishap or another I am keeping them for the boys. They are hoping the eggs contain a rare "cinnamon" or "pastel" phase hatchling. They have plans for the proceeds already. Auto's (neither is old enough to drive) and electronics top their list. I explained that, since "grandpa" is covering the expenses, built the habitat and automated the heat/ lighting, in the unlikely event one should be valuable I am thinking investment and education. They do not understand that winning the lottery would be more likely to happen.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
emerald-eyedwanderer 
  Posted: 30-May-2008, 09:54 PM
Quote Post

The Gypsy Artist
Group Icon

Group: Celtic Princess
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Wherever life takes me.

female

His name is Oliver. He's not the smartest kitty but who needs brains when you're so cute. He is a Persian, the woman who gave us Oliver would sell her kittens from $600 on up, but we got him for free. Most people either love him or laugh at him.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you judge people you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa

Help Out

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
emerald-eyedwanderer 
  Posted: 30-May-2008, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

The Gypsy Artist
Group Icon

Group: Celtic Princess
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Wherever life takes me.

female

Sorry about the size of the pictures, thought I had resized them smaller unsure.gif opps.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Swanny 
Posted: 31-May-2008, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Two Rivers, Alaska

male

I also picked up some new dogs over the course of the past year or so. Here's my favorite pic of the whole gang.

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image "You can't run with the big dogs if you still pee like a puppy".

Stardancer Historical Freight Dogs, Two Rivers, Alaska.

"Aut pax, aut bellum" (Clan Gunn)
PMEmail Poster               
ctbard 
Posted: 31-May-2008, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Connecticut

female

Well heres a picture of two of my guys, i couldnt manage to get the little one in the picture, they both look like dopes in the picture, the big one always blinks when I snap the picture!

--------------------
The devil whispered behind the leaves, it's pretty but is it art?
Rudyard Kipling
Finduella 
Posted: 01-Jun-2008, 09:15 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Sir Barkalot with dad on spring holiday Australia[URL=user posted image]My Webpage[/URL]
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
ctbard 
Posted: 01-Jun-2008, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Connecticut

female

My other dog that I couldnt fit in my last post, well, couldnt get in the picture with the other two, they kept chasing her off, a year old pug/french bulldog, Maeve.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt