Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> We got so much snow! It was a blizzard!!!!!, Let it snow ,Let it snow , Let it snow!!
Bookmark and Share
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 09:15 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Dancing Horse
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Massachusetts

female

We got so much snow here!!! 23 inches to be exact. My dog hunter loved the snow!! HE was prancing in it and everything!! Its so fun to watch him run through it!! :p How much did you guys get? This snow is soo cool!! I looked out my window when i woke up there was sooooooo much!!!!!! :O

SNOW IS COOL!!!

--------------------
Vicky MacArthur
I Am a Scottish Dancer and I am proud of my heritage

Horses and dogs are not my whole life....But they make my life whole!
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Miss Lassie I was watching the Weather Channel and seen were you all got all that snow.  Last night we got about 2 inches of snow, but beneath the snow we have ice.  It is everywhere.  Today were supposed to get a freezing drizzle.  Like we need more!   Have fun in the snow with Hunter.

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
scottish2 
Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 10:47 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Oh that's nothing Vicky some places got upwards of 50" and my uncle said someplace in Virgina got 56". So you only got a taste of what some folks got. All we got was rain rain and more rain and some cold weather. Had plans to change my cars oil but just to cold to go out and lay on the ground LOL

http://www.weather.com/newscen....rm.html
PMEmail Poster               
Faileas 
Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Guardian of Scotland :-)
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Isle of Skye

female

Shall I annoy ye poor yanks a bit :)? we on skye had a brilliant afternoon blue sky(e), no clouds in sight , round 60 F and a clear sight. ye could look from the stoor across to harris , rona and the mountains on the mainland near gairloch , barely outlined in the good weather haze with their white tops glimmering and clearly distinguishable. And the Storr itself ... absolutely fantastic ... very impressive ... not so much the famous old man lol that s quite diddy hehe but the other formations around  .. weird .. the old lady and the three daughters ... the prison ... needle rock aye and a glimpse towards the quirang ... blue sea shining from all directions along a nice wedgy path (darent think about the width and the abyss on one side lol) ... back down along nice springy sheep pastures ah yeah and that dark loch near the top ... hehe what ye waiting for I def know that Paul would come immediately if he could :)

--------------------
Scottish in Heart :-))

In the darkest heart the pride of man will walk allone

's ged tha mi fada bhuat cha dhealaich sinn a chaoidh

Darkover RPG
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

Madman with a box
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

We didn't get squat this time! Woohoo! :D

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 08:08 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Snow snow snow!! The snow went higher than my kneee! and im 5'3!! so much snow. FLower of the west That description , is making me just want to go look at it! I've always wanted to stand on rolling hills and pastures of grass just looking at horses running or sheep or cows , it just seems like it would be a real site to see!! Well anyways here in massachusetts theres snow and i want to live somewhere warm!! heheheh. (snow is fun to play in though!) Well I hope you have fun in the snow everyone who is snowed in like me!!! :D  snow snow snow , i love to have snow its so cold and its fun. and Its fun to gallop in (except not snow this deep , lol) Well see all of you later!!!! :cool:
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 08:15 PM
Quote Post

Madman with a box
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

BTW, hope you like my new avatar! Believe it or not, that is not in Ireland or Scotland. Rather, it is in my neighborhood of Chicago. It is affectionately known as "The Irish Castle".
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 08:20 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

MDF i like you avatar. It looks like one of the buildings I go to Dance camp in New York. Those buildings are so big and if you get a room with a gargoyal in them , my friends will creep you out and make you scared of your room. Fortuneltey I havent gotten one of the rooms with the gargoyals in them! (yet) keyword (Yet) heheh. :laugh:
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

Quote (Highland Lassie @ Feb. 18 2003,9:15)
:O SNOW IS COOL!!!

No, sweetheart, Snow IS COLD!!
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

Madman with a box
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

BTW, I changed my avatar again. This is a picture of the statue of Superman in Metropolis, IL (the only known town registered as such with the United States Postal Service).
aklassie 
Posted: 18-Feb-2003, 11:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

Well, what can I say about snow.  Vicky, it seems ya'll got all the snow this year.  Up here in the VERY cold and snowy north we haven't gotten as much as normal.  Been here 10 years and we've had a white Holloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, St. Patty's Day, Easter.  Last year we even got snow just before Mom's Day.  It's just a good thing I like snow.   Sometimes the cold gets to me and the very short days we have in Nov.-Jan.  Lack of light can be depressing.  Sometimes I don't like the snow we get because it's sooooo dry, like powder, you can't make snowmen or even a snow ball.  This year it's been so warm that we've gotten rain twice.  We're the only city I know of that closes the school because it's to warm.  ???

--------------------
"They That Wait Upon The LORD,
Shall Renew Their Strength,
They Shall Mount Up With Wings
As Eagels,
They Shall Run,
And Not Be Werry;
They Shall Walk,
And Not Faint." ISAIAH 40:31
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 19-Feb-2003, 08:30 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

AkLassie Theres snow days because its to warm!?!?! Thats so cool!! How warm? I wish they would do that down here. It wouldn't matter for me anyways because Im home schooled so even if their is  a snow day it doesn't count. My mommy is a good teacher!!! :D
PMEmail Poster               
aklassie 
Posted: 19-Feb-2003, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

:cool:  That is so cool you're being homeschooled.  I did that with akferret for a few years.  I enjoyed it very much.  It helped make us very close.  
It's not that it was so warm the the kids missed school.  It was because the roads were nothing but a sheet of ice.  Snow was allready on the roads so it being warm enough to rain on top of that made it to much of a hazard for the busses to make it up the hills around Fairbanks.  I ended up missing a day of work because I didn't feel like sliding all the 4+ miles to work.  Kids sure liked being off though.  Will have to make it up next month though.
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 20-Feb-2003, 09:22 AM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

Realm: anywhere and everywhere horses are

female

Can you say 27.5 inches??!!!  *is jumping up and down in the snow*  yay! yay! yay!  It's the most Boston has EVER gotten in one snowfall!!!!!!  It's half my height and I'm 5'6"!! :D  :D
I used to be homeschooled.  I'm not anymore cause my mommy decided to send me to BLS ( :angry: evil evil school.  I love my History teacher, who rocks the world!!!!!! :cool: ).  ah well.
snowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowsnowSNOWSNOWSNOWWWWWW!!!!!
Abby
1 day till CRAN!!

--------------------
I love Tinker. He's mine, allll mine! At least, I wish. You are the one who rocks my world! I LOVE YOU TINKER!!
and a Special note to Cran. I love you hun, and you are are awesome! Babe, I miss you, but I will love you forever!!!

It's better to have love and lost then to never have loved at all.

"Life is pain Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something!"-Westley, the princess Bride
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt