Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
   Mobile App

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Mombo loves me yes he does!!!, Yup Yup :) :)
Bookmark and Share
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 29-Jan-2003, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Dancing Horse
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Massachusetts

female

Hello everyone , today was a great day!! Guess what!! I saw mombo for the first time in over 1 month!! I saw him out being turned out , o my gosh i almost died! I couldn't believe i was actually looking at him. I walked into ring , like a dog he cantered to me I mean he LITTERALLY cantered to me and gave me this big hug which made my heart drop. With ears flickering he just looks at me he was so happy to see me i gave him hugs , and he just followed me around the ring wherever I went. I gave him carrots , apples , a good grooming and hugs and hugs. :D Sounds Like a Great Begining eh??? well thats the begining. Heres the end...... i [xray]really like Mary-Beth and all shes nice at times. (shes in charge of the barn) well.... she talked 2 my mom for a bit and said all the Drama of the barn was caused by me. The animal rescue league calling , the nora thing (abby you know what i mean) everything. Well guess what... I NEVER GET TO SEE MOMBO EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!!! Not even once more. Never. Just thinking about makes me cry. My mom said ICant take lessons there any more. she said whenever we go there something bad happens! [bounce][/bounce][bounce]What really makes me sad is how happy he was to see me. He has been real sad that i have left the barn and everything and it makes me sad that I have to betray him. I feel like im Betraying him. I feel real bad , im leaving him. Usually the horses leave us but im leaving mombo , my dream horse. I took some of his mane and some of his tail hoping that if im a millionaire someday im gonna clone him. that would be cool eh? I'm real sad and All i remeber is hom happy mombo was to see me. I thought I was gonna see him again. I wanted to go back to see him (this is before I knew i was never going to see him again) I decided not to because I didn't want to disturb him he was eating his grain. I'll never forgive my slef for not going to pet him one last time. When I went up the hill his ears were pricked he watched me go up the hill he followed from the ring. Im determined that some day I will find Mombo again I will I'll spend days weeks , months searching for him and I will find him again. So maybe it neccialy wastn't the last time I saw him. But I thought to myself , "theres gotta be a way this horse has to be mine!" but noo , there is no way I thought of every possible way but no there is nothing I can do except Mourn of leaving him. I love you mombo... I'll come back someday , dont worry I will!!! ::broken heart a broken heart for saying goodbye , :D a Happy face remebering all the good times we spent together , I LOVE YOU ~*MOMBO*~

--------------------
Vicky MacArthur
I Am a Scottish Dancer and I am proud of my heritage

Horses and dogs are not my whole life....But they make my life whole!
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 29-Jan-2003, 10:25 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Oh Highland Lassie, you have made me cry!!  You love this horse so much.  I wish I could help you out.  Just remember all the good times you two have had together.  Mombo certainly seems to love you too, usually they know who they can trust. I hope things work out for you and Mombo.

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 30-Jan-2003, 08:12 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Thanks Maggie Mahone. How's your horse Maggie? She seems like a real nice horse. Your so lucky to have her!!! It must be nice when you have a bad day you can go out and just pet her. I feel like riding mombo or riding horses takes everything off my mind. It made me feel alot better going to the barn twice a week because it made me feel better just there with the horses and mombo. that twice a week were the two happyest days of every week. I miss mombo. I wish I was old enough to drive and I would go see him right now. I got a picture pf him. Its mombo and me in the ring he had his blanket on and its the best picture I have of him. Im gonna print it out and put it in a frame. (we have a digital camera) I didn't think mombo liked me that much. I wish i could have him but I sadly can't. I think we are ment for each other. I hope he won't get too sad. Abby said that he was a real meanie biting and kicking. But he didn't do any of that he just looked so happy to see me. Im sad. Sometimes I wish I never liked , him I wish that strawberry never got sick and then i would have rode strawberry not mombo that day. I would get to see strawberry again too if I liked him more. :( I wish mary beth liked me. I don't know what I did wrong that upset her so much. :(

PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 30-Jan-2003, 08:16 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

I LUV YA MOMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 30-Jan-2003, 08:54 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Abby , When you read this make sure you give mombo lots of hugs for me okay? Tell him Im never coming back. I wish I could come back. I wish he could understand that Im never coming back. Please just tell him that for me. Tell him that someday when im gone the first place I'll go is Horsey heaven , which is over a rainbow and over a bridge and That he will be the first one i'll see. Tell him I love him and tell him not to be too sad about me leaving. I wish he could be mine. I want him so bad. I love you mombo , I cant believe this is actually happening to me. I cant believe that was the last time I will ever see him. Im shocked at this I dont know what to say or do. My mind hasn't excepted that I actually can Never see him again. Im not going to believe because I cant believe it. I dont know what to do. :( ::broken heart ::cryin ::broken heart
Part of me was left with mombo part of my  heart part of myself. Part of my heart will always be filled a sadness that wont beable to be healed. I'll try my best to get over it but that part of my heart will never be healed. :(

PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 30-Jan-2003, 10:15 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

Realm: anywhere and everywhere horses are

female

NO VIC!!! MOMBO LOVES YOU!!

--------------------
I love Tinker. He's mine, allll mine! At least, I wish. You are the one who rocks my world! I LOVE YOU TINKER!!
and a Special note to Cran. I love you hun, and you are are awesome! Babe, I miss you, but I will love you forever!!!

It's better to have love and lost then to never have loved at all.

"Life is pain Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something!"-Westley, the princess Bride
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 30-Jan-2003, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

female

NO VIC!!! MOMBO LOVES YOU!!  I should know.  Vic, it's the type of love that comes once in a lifetime.  Vic, you and Mombo had what Tinker and I had.  and you still have it.  Vic, no matter what, your horse will always be with you in spirit.  I know.  TInkers with me right now.  He's always been with me.  He always will be with me.  you will have Mombo with you.  In the words of the wedding ceremonies "until death do you part".  in the words of Buttercup in The princess bride; " Mombo and I(you) are joined through the bonds of Love.  you can not cut it, even with a thousand swords.  You can not track it, even with a thousand bloodhounds."  Vic, no matter what, you will always be with Mombo, and he with you.  I now shudder to think of how he will be since you will never see him again.  He lives for you, Vic, I know.  I see him twice a week.  He lives for you, dear friend, the one who will live with and for him forever.  He lives for you, Vic, because HE LOVES YOU!!!!  No matter what, even if you can't go back, you will love him and be loved by him, forever more.  Through Death, through separation, through whatever you go through, you will be there for him and he for you.
and if it's any consolation, dear friend,
I LOVE YOU TOO!!
you are an awesome person, and Mombo and I love you, even if Mombo practially worships you while I only love you as a sister.
Dude, you will always remember.
"I'll always remeber,
it was late afternoon.
It lasted forever, and ended so soon
you were all by yourself,
staring up at a dark grey sky
I was changed."
-Mandy Moore, I'll always remember

That is dedicated to you, Victoria, because THAT is Mombo and your song.

Abby, the one who is full of great advice!!
:D  :D
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 31-Jan-2003, 08:43 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

:D Oh abby I love you too!! You made me cry just reading it. I feel so bad leaving him!!! I dont know what to do with myself , I hardly can sleep at night anymore. I got only 4 hours of sleep last night Most of  the night I was up crying. I miss him so much. It makes it even worse that i cannever see him ever again. And he is just like 4-5 miles away from my house. I love him , we are meant to be together and you and tinker were meant to be together. I love you mombo.... I love you for ever!! Abby We will always be BFFL!! BFFL=BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE to anyone who didn't know.  O my gosh mombo i wish i could see you just one more time. I won't ever forget your beutiful face your stripe your chestnut color and most important , Mombo You have a Heart of Gold. I love you mombo forever , There wont be one day I wont think of you!! :(
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 31-Jan-2003, 09:35 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

[center]

This is Mombo and I , we both thought life couldn't get much better at the time. Now I wish I could return to that day and relive it forever and on....and on.... because i love mombo and I would do anything and I MEAN ANYTHING , I would do the most dangerous , risky , or most embarressing thing for this horse to be mine , and im sure abby would do the same for tinker.

It all started , late july strawberry was sick so I rode mombo. He was graceful and full of happieness and always ames to please. I rode with cat. I kept on asking her , should mombo be my new favorite horse? She said yes diffinitley. So he became my favorite horse. Months went by and I became more attached to mombo , and mombo became more attached to me. We thought life could not get much better. We all were happy with what we had , abby was happy cranberry , catherine was happy with rasberry , michelle was happy with mocha , laurie was happy with morgan (laurie still has morgan) ,I had mombo But this all came to a end. All thease horses left our lives except mombo he didn't leave I did. I remember we had our own club bits and bridles club. We had fun. We met everyday to ride our mount same time , we had fun , trail rides , rides in the ring. everything was great. Why did it all have to end? Why? It could have went on forever , but thats not the way it goes. I wish chrissy still owned the barn , but I think she's happier now. Catherine quit riding because of rasberry s whenever she looks at another horse she crys. Why? It wasn't meant to happen this way. We were so happy. Now our favorite horses are left with a emptiness ,and so are we. Why?

I LOVE YA MOMBO!! I LOVE YA ABBY!!

PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 31-Jan-2003, 01:05 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

I have a broken heart that won't heal. Part of my heart is filled with sadness. Another part is filled with happieness and joy from everything momboa and I did together. I miss him i love him. I remember the last time I looked at him. He had his ears pricked looking at me , His eyes , they just looked happy. I miss him , he misses me  I have dreams of mombo. that Im going to see him but i never get there , my dreams never let me actually see mombo. What I think it means is the same thing in real life. I never see him in my dreams and I will never see him in real life again.  I looked away from mombo the last time. I thought I was going to see him again. I ran to go see kate. I looked away , I looked away. I pet him one last time. His soft fur He always had happieness to share with me , I think of him every day. Most of my days consist of thinking about mombo. Abby do you think of tinker every day too? Im just making sure im not crazy. I cant get him out of my mind , no matter what i do , no matter how much I try I cant seem to get this sadness out of me. Maybe that , you abby will have some advice since you when through this 7 or 8 times. this is my first. I never loved a horse like this before. Zach i wasn't sad he left elderberry died so , i cried alot and chief  i never liked chief like i do mombo. When i'm near mombo , its like theres a connection between us. Did you have that with Tinker or cranberry? He was so happy. He loves my mom too. He was happy to see her too. I think he just loves my family. He would be a good family horse for us , if we ever got a horse which we most likley wont. :(
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 31-Jan-2003, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

female

Quote (Highland Lassie @ Jan. 31 2003,1:05)
Abby do you think of tinker every day too? Im just making sure im not crazy. I cant get him out of my mind , no matter what i do , no matter how much I try I cant seem to get this sadness out of me. Maybe that , you abby will have some advice since you when through this 7 or 8 times. this is my first.  When i'm near mombo , its like theres a connection between us. Did you have that with Tinker or cranberry?

Babe, I never went throught THIS 7 or 8 times.  I only had it once, but Cran was starting to be like Tinker, which scared me.  I never wanted that type of thing again.  why?  because it's TRUE LOVE!  Because everytime I think about him, my heart breaks.  My heart will NEVER EVER MEND!  Tinker and Cran, they were like one.  It scared me how much Cran was like my Baby.  freaked me out, but I couldn't help loving her. You can't help loving.  It's just something that HAPPENS.  ya, I liked the others, but I didn't LOVE them.
there is one peice of advice that I can give you
Cry at will
remember
and always talk about the horse when you want!
Abby
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 31-Jan-2003, 03:21 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

okay I'll talk about him whenever. I miss him. Hes so cool. He looked awesome with you at the show in the pictures. I wish i could have been there. :(  hes so preety. i love him to death.
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 31-Jan-2003, 03:25 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

female

ya mannnn
remember, even if no one else will listen to you about Mombo, I sure will!!
Abby
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 31-Jan-2003, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Thanks abby!! That makes me feel better!! :) :) i wish you could come over right now!! But , you live farrr away and are verrry siiickk! hope you feel betta!!!!!! i love mombo!!

For now on after every post its going to say "i love mombo!"
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 31-Jan-2003, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

female

you know, after our talk, I went upstairs and cried for a few hours cause I miss Tinker soooo much!!
Vic, I only live 10 or 15 miles away!!  And I won't die, I'm just sick!! and I can't eat ANYTHING, DARN IT!!!
ya so from now on, the last thing anyone will see is "I love Tinker.  He's mine, allll mine! you can't touch him, you can't have him, he's minnee!!!!  At least, I wish."

Abby

I love Tinker.  He's mine, allll mine! you can't touch him, you can't have him, he's minnee!!!!  At least, I wish.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt