Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Super Cd Giveway!, Holiday Presents from CelticRadio.net!
CelticRadio 
  Posted: 07-Nov-2005, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,451 Gold!

We are pleased to announce that November is SUPER CD GIVEWAY month on CelticRadio.net!

To date, we have given away almost 100 CDs since we started our monthly CD contests about a year an half ago. To celebrate, and to give a few lucky CelticRadio.net members a CD holiday present, we are giving away a record number 10! CDs for the month of November. thumbs_up.gif

So, please tell your friends and family about our special holiday CD contest and perhaps we can generate a little excitement and pick up a few new members on the way.

Our monthly CD contest has been a great success and we would like to take this opportunity to thank, firstly, the many musicians that have donated CDs towards this worthy cause of spreading Celtic music across the Globe - and to our Celtic Radio Founder members who through their support finances this contest each and every month.

And now the list of CDs we are giving away:All CD winners, announced on December 1st, 2005; will receive their CDs before Christmas so as long as they give us their mailing address the first week of December!

To be eligible for the monthly CelticRadio.net contests you must post at least one message in the CelticRadio.net community forums located at:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/forums/

Or sign-up for a CelticRadio.net Founder's account to be automatically entered each month:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/founder/index.php

Good Luck Everyone! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
stevenpd 
Posted: 07-Nov-2005, 10:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Look at that excellent music and in time for Christmas too!

biggrin.gif

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Senara 
Posted: 08-Nov-2005, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Musican/Ruler of the Dells/Warrior
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Caer Portshire, Mist Hollow

female

I'm hoping I get Irish Drinking Songs for Cat Lovers...just so I can annoy the heck outta my roommate...for some reason he doesn't like the song Wild Kitty on that album. I can't really see why though...makes me laugh everytime I hear it on CR!

oh well, guess I'll have to polish up the luck a bit and hope it slides my way.

--------------------
Senara-ism : Life is like a theatrical production only you get to be actor, director, and audience all at once. So break a leg, sit back and enjoy the show!

"When the waves are high and the light is dying, raise a glass and think of me..." -Gaelic Storm

Cha chòir dòrn a thoirt an aghaidh pòig.
A kiss ought not to be met with a fist.

Thig crioch air an saoghal, ach mairidh gaol is ceòl.
The world will pass away, but love and music last forever.

"I am a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!" Hammy-Over the Hedge
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 08-Nov-2005, 11:35 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH! biggrin.gif

I've never heard of Sharon Knight, but I love Celtic music about the sea, and that CD, Song of the Sea sounds VERY interesting! biggrin.gif

Good luck everyone!

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
subhuman 
Posted: 08-Nov-2005, 11:37 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: 127.0.0.1

male

Senara, you can do that already. Marc Gunn recorded three of the songs under a Creative Commons License, which means they're free to download and share. Wild Kitty is one of those songs, you can get all three here: http://www.catdrinkingsongs.com/cat_nip.shtml
If you don't win the contest, you can always get the CD the old fashioned way: buy it. smile.gif
He also has the lyrics posted at the above link.

--------------------
I have two modes: wiseass and dumbass. Mode is determined by current blood alcohol level.

Drinking is a sport. In order to be competitive, you must practice on a regular basis. Although you can practice alone, it is much more fun to practice with friends. If you're out of shape and practice too hard, you will regret it the next day.

Life is a disease. It is sexually transmitted and always terminal.
PMEmail Poster               
Senara 
Posted: 08-Nov-2005, 12:04 PM
Quote Post

Musican/Ruler of the Dells/Warrior
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Caer Portshire, Mist Hollow

female

QUOTE (subhuman @ 08-Nov-2005, 11:37 AM)
Senara, you can do that already. Marc Gunn recorded three of the songs under a Creative Commons License, which means they're free to download and share. Wild Kitty is one of those songs, you can get all three here: http://www.catdrinkingsongs.com/cat_nip.shtml

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif kiss2.gif you are the king.gif !!!!

oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

heheheh I'm gonna have so much fun tormenting the roommate tonight.

PMEmail Poster               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 08-Nov-2005, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

QUOTE (WizardofOwls @ 08-Nov-2005, 12:35 PM)
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH! biggrin.gif

I've never heard of Sharon Knight, but I love Celtic music about the sea, and that CD, Song of the Sea sounds VERY interesting! biggrin.gif

Good luck everyone!

I've heard some of her music here on Highlander. Some of it is marginal on my meter, while I absolutely love "Captain Blackheart" (Which is evidently at odds with at least one listener, such is life). The jury is still out on if I'll add this CD to my to-buy list. She does have a pretty voice.

I need to get 2 copies of Cat Drinking songs smile.gif One for myself, and one for my sister, her husband, and 8 resident felines.

I think I've still got a copy of the original demo for "Furagone's Wake" on my hard drive somewhere. The files he has avaliable now are different from what he originally released, and understandably much better.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]