Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
   Mobile App

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Write Our Own Story..., give it a try, it is fun!
Bookmark and Share
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 26-Jun-2007, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

the only one lass that can enter the field, the only one to save us from this all and end this now and forever." Amy smiled, realizing that this was true. No one had what she did. Hadn't they prepped her for this since she came to this land? Isn't she the one who had learned throughout the fighting and became stronger? Reaching out to Shamus, Amy said, " I would never put your life in jeopardy as well Shamus. I know that I must do this. I know that all this time, I have been pondering my part in this. But you all have shown me that I will be fine and that I have the power to succeed. Jamie, Donal, Grace and you have all given me something special. You have molded me for this fight and I will do my duty, for the sake of this land and for our own future Shamus." Smiling down at her, Shamus wrapped his arms around her, engulfing her in an embrace, " Ye are brave lassy, that tis why I love ye so!"

Shamus and Amy sat around with the rest of the men and women. They need a plan to avoid Shamus's capture. Mulling over their strategies, they horses began to shift unsteadily. Turning to look at each other, ............
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Antonio 
Posted: 27-Jun-2007, 01:00 AM
Quote Post

Defender of Freedom, Protector and Servent of the People
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

nobody said a word they all began to look around, Suddenly there was a bright flash of light and the sharpe crack of lightening as it hit a near by tree exploding it into millions of tiny splinters. Jamie stood suddenly drew his claymore and hurled it at a giant figure he saw in the flash of light, Jamies weapon hit it's target and the creature let out a scream like none other they had ever heard and vanished.

Everyone was on their feet weapons in hand, it became very quite even the horses seemed calm. Shamus said somethins wrong I think we must get movin, everyone quick lets get mounted. Everyone picked up their stuff and mounted their horses quickly but nobody took their eyes of shamus for more the just a second. Donal rode up along side Shamus and ask if he was ok, he nodded but Donal could see that Shamus was truly shaken. Everyone else could also see, Amy was worried that after all the fighting they had been through why would this shake him up so badly.

Was it because he knew that if he were captured she would do anything to get him back even if it meant giving into the evil forces. Amy had thought about what she would do if Shamus was captured, she knew he would want her to fight on and not give in. She really didn't know what she would do, after all this is the man she loves and he was her world and she didn't think she could go on without him. All the riders circled around Shamus with weapons in hand! no one and nothing was going to get to him without a fight. Jamie rode up to Grace, and asked her if there is some way they could protect Shamus with a spell or...........

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 27-Jun-2007, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

something to keep the evil forces away?" Grace shook her head, " Although I would like to very much Jamie, I don't think that there is anything strong enough to protect him from the druids, except for Amy. She is the key to keeping us all safe, yet she hasn't unlocked that part of her powers yet. I can see everyday she is becoming stronger, but we must let her figure those out on her own. If we interfere, it may cause more damage than good." Jamie contemplated Grace's words. Amy was learning more each day, but what she learned came from within. She didn't need more stress.

They entered a clearing and the trail forked into different directions. Shamus turned his mount North, and looked back to give a signal to follow. Amy scanned the area, her eyes drawn to a tiny piece of cloth left on a branch.How odd, she though and without thinking, she jumped down from her horse and walked directly to the cloth. It was a piece of plaid of some kind. Old and weathered, she couldn't tell how long it had been there. She reached for the cloth and everything went black.
haynes9 
Posted: 01-Jul-2007, 12:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Amy called out for Shamus and he responded, "I'm still here, Love!" Amy quickly began to think. She knew that this could be the opportunity the druids needed to capture Shamus. She called out for everyone to stand still and not move. It was still with a quiet that one could almost feel. The blackness was thick.

Amy heard movement to her left. She reached into her bag and felt around for something, anything. She grabbed one of the amulets and threw it in the direction of the movement. She concentrated in the direction of the movement and to where she had thrown the amulet. There was a loud scram and then a bright flash of blinding light. Then, everything was back to normal. Everyone saw a hooded figure laying dad at the feet of Shamus. There was a rope and some darts. Grace picked up the darts and started to examine them. "There is poison on the tips of these darts. It seems that this evil one wanted to poison Shamus and then tie him up. The darkness would be his cover."

"How did you know what to do Amy?" asked Andrew. "I just knew." Jamie and the others smiled as they could see Amy was growing stronger still. But would it be enough for the field that lay ahead?

"Look up ahead!" shouted Fergus. "What do you make of that?"

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 02-Jul-2007, 11:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

They all scanned the area up ahead where Fergus pointed. A great sheet of snow appeared before them, but close enough that they could make it out. " I don't think it is snow, " Grace said Turning to look a Shamus and Jamie, " I think it is an illusion." Turning to walk towards Amy, she said loud enough for all to hear, " The games have begun. We will need to say a spell to protect us for whatever lies behind the field. They know we are coming, we must prepare ourselves. " Taking Amy's hand, Grace pulled her a few feet away from the others. " Lass, ye need to put a strong protective spell around Shamus. He is the one they are after now, if they have him lassy, they have ye. Their games have began and they will do anything to destroy us all." Amy looked at Grace. She didn't know a spell of protection, if she did, she would have done it a long time ago. " Grace, what spell? I don't know anything that will protect us." Grace laughed, " Oh child, ye do not have to have a specific one, just say one for us all and let ye powers do the rest lass."

Amy walked to Shamus, " give me your hands." Without hesitating, he did as she asked. She whispered her own words of protection, hoping they were sufficient enough to keep him out of danger. Then, gathering the rest of the clan, she said another.

After a few minutes of gathering their composure, they headed towards the illusion.
haynes9 
Posted: 06-Jul-2007, 06:15 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

Within the snow, there seemed to be something large. As they got closer the "thing" turned to face them. It was a large beast with deep black eyes and huge claws. It put Amy in mind of the stories she heard as a child about the Abominable Snowman. As they drew closer, the snow got thicker and the beast came toward them with a hideous roar. Andrew began to reach for his claymore. Amy called out, "No, Andrew! Just keep holding on! Please!!" It went against Andrew's instincts, but he had learned to rely on Amy's powers. He flashed a nervous smile at her. They continued on and the creature let out an unearthly roar and swung his massive claws at them. Amy closed her eyes and whispered a cant of protection. She had never used this chant before and had no ideal where it came form.

Suddenly, it was quiet. Everyone looked around and the road was it it looked before. There was no snow, no beast, nothing. They all looked at each other. Grace spoke to Amy. "Lass, ye did well. Mighty well!" "What was that?' asked Duncan. "It was a ploy by the Druids to get us running in all directions. The illusion was designed to create confusion and give then a chance ta grab Shamus. That won't be the last of their attempts. They know now how powerful Amy can be!"

Everyone burst into spontaneous applause. Amy blushed as Shamus put his arm around her waist. "And ta think, I taught her everything!" She pushed him away and looked at him with mock displeasure.

They continued forward. Jamie said, "Well, what do ya make of that?" three hooded figures stood in the road ahead of them.
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 06-Jul-2007, 11:10 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Shamus instantly grabbed Amy, pulling her behind him. Peering around Shamus, she could see that the hood figures were up to no good. Their eyes were glowing an orange and red color. Amy stepped out from behind Shamus. " Cover him", she said to Jamie and the others. Amy took a few steps forward and Shamus protested, " lass, ye can no get near them, they are dangerous as the mighty beast we just encountered. Amy laughed without turning to speak to him, " don't worry my love, I know exactly what to do." She pulled out the cloth, setting it upon her upturned hand. Everyone was watching Amy, mesmerized by what she would do next. Amy closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and blew at the cloth. The hooded figures stumbled back. Amy then wadded it up and threw the cloth their way. The figures all bent over as if they have been given a blow to the stomach and at once they vanished.

Shamus grabbed Amy from behind, wrapping is arms around her. HE took a deep breath and inhaled the lavendar scent of her hair. "How did ye know lass?" He said, no expecting that she knew either. Amy put her arms over his that surrounded her. " When I grabbed the cloth earlier, I blacked out, but not before seeing a vision of what to do with it. I think....I think it was a sign, like someone is guiding me, helping me to do the right thing."
Antonio 
Posted: 07-Jul-2007, 11:41 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Grace said yes indeed maybe someone is guiding ye Amy! could be me sister is helping. Amy thought to herself, that she liked the thought that Grace's sister was helping her from beyond. Because she could not be harmed, she was only a spirit.
Shamus said we should stop here for the night! tis only about five miles to the fields from here.

Donal said yes we should rest! and be ready for what fight may come tomorrow. They set up their camp in a tight circle, with Shamus and Amy in the center. If anyone wanted Shamus, they would have to get through the line. But they all knew that if something wanted Shamus, that would be a little more difficult to defend.

Amy was very alert and seemed to be concentrating on something, Shamus reached over and took her hand looking into her eyes ask if she was ok, Amy smiled saying I'm fine just wondering what is going to happen next. Grace came over to where Amy and Shamus were seated by a small camp fire with a smile on her face she said Amy you............
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 31-Jul-2007, 01:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

did well today! Ye are truly comin' into yer own!" Amy smiled. "If it weren't for you, for all of you, I could never have done any of this." Shamus gave her hand a squeeze. "Ya sell yerself much too short, m' love!"

"How much further do we have to go now, Grace?" asked Andrew as he walked up to them. "I can't say, Andrew. It could be a long journey still, or it could be that tomorrow, the journey will come to us." Andrew scratched his head, not sure if he followed Grace's line of thought. Jamie walked up at a]that moment and nodded. It was difficult to say whether they would bring the battle to the druids or if the battle would be brought to them. Only the morning light would tell.

As they slept that night, Amy fell into a deep sleep. Toward the hour just before dawn, she began to moan and turn her head back and forth. Shamus woke up and just looked at her. He knew better than to wake Amy. Whatever she was seeing or sensing could be a part of what she needed to prepare her for the task ahead. As he leaned closer to her, she sat up quickly and grabbed him by the neck and pulled him down. He resisted,but to no avail. As soon as he was down, Amy grabbed his claymore and looked to swing it. Shamus looked up in shock as she stared at him. What was going on? Could this be his sweet Amy? She swung the massive weapon, not at Shamus, but straight overhead. It ripped through the tent and into the stomach of a massive bird, which looked like the Griffins of mythological tales. Only this one was flesh and blood. It let out an unearthly shriek as it tumbled to the ground. Now everyone in the camp was out with swords drawn. Grace looked at Amy. Amy fell to the ground and was tended to quickly by Shamus and the others. Jamie and Grace examined the huge fowl. They looked at each other and almost at the same time, said, ' . . .
Antonio 
Posted: 03-Aug-2007, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

We need to be movin now! everyone grabbed only what they would need for battle. They saddled their horses and started riding towards the fields, Shamus asked Amy what was it that ye were dreamin? ya were thrashin about in yer sleep just before ya killed that beast. I don't think I was dreaming anything Shamus! I felt very peaceful, as if none of this was happening.

Then tell me how did ye know, that beast was out side our tent getting ready to strike. Shamus I don't know I just don't know! it was as if everything was bright and shinny then suddenly a black cloud fell over us and I reacted. Amy yer truly a wonder darlin, ye saved me neck again. Donal rode up along side Shamus and Amy, brother ye have a good wife and yer a lucky man to have her!.

Just how many times is it now that this little lass of yers has had to save yer life. Ye should be more careful like me! just then Donal hit a tree branch that was hanging out over the path. It swept him from the saddle, he hit hard when he landed but he didn't say a word. Every one looked at Donal wanting of course to make sure he was ok, then broke out laughing. Shamus said ye mean like that dear brother, I'm thinkin I'll be a bit more careful than that.

Jamie looked at shamus and said I think I just saw something, movin up ahead of us. Amy said their here they are all around us, but I feel like they're waiting they'er not ready to attack. We have to move fast to the fields, Shamus said everyone lets go we.......
PMEmail Poster               
Donajhi 
Posted: 03-Aug-2007, 01:02 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Fae Hillfort

female

And trip I did and fell into a bog. My Grandsire laughted and took my hand leading me to the burn where I was told to wash off the muck. As I splashed the cold freezing water onto myself, I was instructed to not always look at the sky, the ground is what holds me up and should be watched closely.

--------------------
CHECK MY SITE: BEYOND THE VEIL http://www.gmadventures.com

"I DID NOT, IT WAS THE FAIRY FOLK!"

Scottish by the grace of God

Fairy Day countdown banner

DIOGENES HAS PASSED ME THE LANTERN, STILL LOOKING.....
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 07-Aug-2007, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Amy spoke and her words made no sense. Shamus had stopped what he was saying to listen to Amy. The forces were getting stronger. He knew that Amy was feeling the effects of the druids surrounding them. "We must hurry to the field!," he shouted. Amy regained her composure and sat still. Shamus watched her, making sure that she was aware of where she was. Amy began to hear others thoughts and the sensation was getting stronger. They were right, the field is the key and it had its own powers.

Amy scanned the woods, they are here, but i can't see them, she thought to herself. They are closing in on us. She closed her eyes for a second and prayed. In that second, her horse bolted away from the pack, and she opened her eyes to see what was wrong. It seemed as if it had been spooked. Amy tried to gain control. She looked back and could barely see the rest of the clan through the woods. Hanging on for dear life, she couldn't get him to slow down or stop at all. The horse made a sharp right turn and stopped abruptly. There, before her, was the field of the druids with a standing altar in the middle.
Antonio 
Posted: 08-Aug-2007, 12:32 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Amy dismounted and just stood there looking around, she felt no fear but she felt as if she wasn't alone. Amy started to go onto the field, then stopped as she turned she saw Shamus and the rest of the clan riding hard towards her.

Shamus jumped from his mount grabbed Amy, and pulled her close to him. Darlin are ye ok? what were ye thinkin riding off like that. Amy looked at Shamus, then she looked around at the rest of the clan.

You all think that was my Idea? that crazy horse you gave me did it not me. I was just standing there! I was hearing voices trying to figure out where they were coming from when all of a sudden there I was trying to hold on for dear life.

Donal looked at Amy and said are ye tryin to say that the horse brought ye here, Amy looked around at everyone and said it's true. Jamie said ok we must be gettin ready for........
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 08-Aug-2007, 07:07 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

this as soon as possible. They are already surrounding us. Remember, we must protect Shamus while Amy heads toward the altar." Turning to Amy, Jamie gathered her hand, " Lass, do ye think ye can put a protective spell on Shamus? We can only do so much. And don't forget everything ye have learned this far lass, tis important. We all have faith in ye." With that said, Jamie leaned forward and kissed Amy on the cheek and then turned towards his horse. He was fumbling with the saddle packs when Grace stepped into her line of view. "Don't worry lass, ye will do just fine. Ye have saved many here before this." Grace continued to murmur support to Amy. Jamie came up behind Grace and handed her Amy's bag of trinkets she needed to defeat the druids. Grace handed it to Amy, " They are waiting for ye Amy."
Amy turned to leaved but realized that Shamus wasn't there to see her into the field. She turned around again, seeing Grace and Jamie as well as Donal and everyone else, but not Shamus. She started to panic. Scanning the woods, she could see nothing of him, yet, she knew he was near, she could feel it. A sound came from behind her and she abruptly turned to see....
haynes9 
Posted: 13-Oct-2007, 09:24 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

Shamus perched above them all in a tree at the edge of the woods. He was calling out with a loud voice. "Ye Druids! Where are ye now? Are ya ready to relinquish yer power? Ye know yer beatin'! Come on out and fight if ya have the nerve!"

The others fidgeted uncomfortably. Was Shamus out of his mind? The Druids were no small task for sure! They were used to winning and had rarely been called out in such a manner. Amy, though, smiled a faint smile. She knew the heart of her husband. They had been attacked by surprise over and over again since this whole adventure had started. Shamus wanted to see if he could somehow aggravate them into the open field. She knew it has impossible to fight a foe you could not see.

Amy continued her slow but deliberate walk to the altar. She could still sense that they were surrounded, and yet she did not fear.

Clouds began to overcast the sky. Everyone knew they were not the typical clouds that could come up quickly in the Irish sky. They were ominous and filled with foreboding. Amy reached instinctively into her bag of trinkets and pulled out a small, smooth stone. It was the color of amber with sparkling crystals. Jamie, Donal and the others all had their weapons drawn as if anticipating an attack was readily forthcoming. A roar of thunder startled them all, but was soon replaced by stunned amazement at the creature that came up from behind the altar. Behind it was a line of about 20-30 Druids, each of them chanting some incantation that no one could understand. The creature leaped at Amy, but bounded past her at a quick pace.
It headed straight for Shamus. Shamus leaped from the tree and down toward to monstrous beast, when suddenly . .
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt