Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Write Our Own Story..., give it a try, it is fun!
Bookmark and Share
Antonio 
Posted: 20-Apr-2007, 01:19 AM
Quote Post

Defender of Freedom, Protector and Servent of the People
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

trust that ye have the power to do this. Amy glared at each of them and said what ever happened to "Two shall become one and defeat the evil? and what about they will lead a mighty army?. No I have had and done enough I'll do no more! Shamus I want to go home now.

Shamus just stood there not knowing what he should say to her, Jamie said Shamus you must tell her what it is she must do on the Druid field. Shamus said darlin tis nay easy to explain! ye have to be knowin that all I'm tellin ye tis the truth. Shamus! the only thing I know that is true right this minute, is that I have done everything you and the others have asked me to do and almost with out question.

considering I came here not knowing anything about any of you, or these troubles. Now I tell you this! you tell me now what it is I must do, and why I must go on the Druid fields alone. Well are you going to tell me now or I'm going back home! and I mean my home in America. I love you Shamus but I'll go. Amy darlin please calm yerself lass and......

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 21-Apr-2007, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

hear me out. Will ya do that?"

Amy sat down under a tree with a look of frustration and anger. She did not answer Shamus, but by her sitting down, he began to try and speak with her. The others moved away to give them some privacy. They knew that their future was hanging on Shamus' ability to reason with Amy.

"Darlin', if you want to go home, I'll help you get home. Yer right. You've done more than anyone could have asked." Shamus knelt down and took her hands. "Heaven knows that I'll miss ya. I waited for the longest time to have someone in m' life like you. I cannot imagine how things will be without ya near me. I love ya, Amy. I love ya enough that I'll let ye go, if that's yer desire."

Amy pulled her hands away from Shamus and buried her head onto her knees and began to sob. Shamus let her be for what seemed to be a long time, but was in reality only a couple of minutes. He slowly sat beside her and carefully slipped his arm around her shoulders. She did not resist. She leaned over on his chest and continued to sob and heave.

"I'm tired, Shamus! I just don't think I can do this anymore!" Shamus did not answer. He had learned quickly that there was a time to speak and a time to keep quiet. After a while, he said, "Let's go back to the cottage. You rest and then we'll talk about how to get you home. Is that all right?" She nodded and they arose and began to walk back to the others. When they got back to the group, Donal and Jamie looked up with anticipation, but Shamus shook his head. They knew not to say anything, but they were clearly downtrodden. They now rested their hopes on Grandmother and Grace.

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 24-Apr-2007, 07:21 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

Arriving at home, Amy went straight to the bedroom to lay down. Shamus, Jamie and Donal began relating the tale to Grace and Amy's grandmother. "Give her time lad, ye have only found the first stone. She has been through a lot since she arrived. I am sure if ye give her time, she will come around, "
Shamus agreed, " Aye, ye are right Grace, she has come around every time since, and did what we have asked of her." With that said, Shamus left the room.

Amy could hear them speaking about her in the kitchen. She would do what they asked, but she was scared and tired. She loved Shamus and didn't want to leave him, not now, not ever. But what must she do now? Was she to put her own life at risk? Or others? She walked to the window to look outside. She seen Shamus standing out in the yard, pacing back and forth. He had a worried look on his face. She knew it was because of her actions today. He was probably upset at her for not wanting to go through all of this. Could she blame him for being mad?

Amy opened the bedroom door, sneaking out the back way to avoid those in the kitchen, she made her way to where Shamus was. He was talking to himself, his eyes glued to the ground. Amy smiled, at that moment Shamus turned seeing her there. He strode to her and took her hand, " Lass, I wanted to tell ye..." Amy put her fingers to his lips, " Please Shamus, I have something important I want to say to you." Shamus took a step back. " No lass, not this time, please hear me out first. Lass, I don't want ye to leave, I couldn't bare it. Ye don't have to go in the field, we will find another way, I promise we will. " Shamus grabbed Amy's hand and brought it to his heart, " I couldn't live without ye lass." Amy felt the tears begin to rise. " Shamus, I wouldn't leave you. I was angry and upset. I will do what I can, I just need time. Time to think, to calm myself and to be strong." Shamus wrapped his arms around Amy, embracing her, " Lass, ...........
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Antonio 
Posted: 24-Apr-2007, 11:12 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

I could nay live without ye! Ye must be believin me when I say, that yer goin to be fine. Amy just stood there looking up at Shamus, then ask why can you not tell me why I must go on the field alone?. Shamus said darlin it's nay that I'm no wantin to tell ye, but I'm just not knowin how to explain it all to ye. Shamus said the only ones who can are Grace and Jamie! but they must each tell ye their part of why at an exact moment do ye understand?.

No I don't what exact moment? well they will each have to tell ye when the time is right. Amy darlin please don't be worryin about it right now, I'll be wantin ye to rest and relax. Let me talk with the others and see if we can leave for a few days just to get away might help. Amy shook her head, she thought it would be nice to get away for a few days just the two of them they had hardly had any time alone.

Shamus and Amy walked back into the cottage, Donal said how did ye get out past us Amy! without bein seen? Amy smiled and said I don't know. I guess I just came out of the bedroom and walked down the hall without you seeing me, nay thats no possible. Donal asked when ye came out what is it ye were thinkin Amy? well I was thinking I wanted to go see Shamus but that I didn't want any of you to know that I went out.

Were ye concentratin on us no seein ye? no just thinking that I didn't want you to know I went out. Grace looked at Shamus and said her powers are so strong that she no longer has to concentrate she just has to think it and it's done. Grace looked over to Amy and said lass ye didn't want us to see ye so ye went invisible more or less.

Amy said I did think it odd that nobody said anything to me you were all sitting right there. Shamus interrupted and asked would it be hurtin anythin for me and me wife to go away for a few days?. Grace and Jamie both said tis a good Idea lad. Grace said when ye return it will be the right time to be tellin Amy about the......
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 29-Apr-2007, 08:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

field and exactly what went on their centuries ago.

Amy sat looking out at the scenery. She had never seen anything so beautiful in her life. Shamus didn't tell her where they were going, but she knew it had to be somewhere beautiful and quiet. She leaned against Shamus and closed her eyes. Two days of peace and quiet would be just what she needed to be able to continue fighting.

Shamus looked down at Amy. He felt bad that the beginning of his marriage was focused on fighting evil. He knew she deserved better than that and he was going to promise her after this next battle, he wouldn't ask her to do it again. He was proud of her and nothing could change that.

As he traveled down the road, he noticed a.......
Antonio 
Posted: 30-Apr-2007, 12:49 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

woman standing along side the road. Stopping he said are ye alright? the woman nodded that she was and said I have a message fer yer darlin Amy. Amy woke up at the sound of them talking, Shamus said who are ye woman I'm nay knowin ye how is it that ye be knowin Amy.

Laddie I'm nay knowin her and me name is of no Importance to ye. Amy I was sent to tell ye! to no be worryin about what is to come ye will be fine, and no harm can come to ye with the power that yer possessin. Amy looked up at Shamus then looked back to see that the woman was gone.

Amy smiled at Shamus then, put her head back on his shoulder and went back to sleep. Shamus didn't know what to think, but it didn't seem to bother Amy so he put it out of his head. A short time later Shamus woke Amy and said darlin we'er here! as she opened her eyes she saw the most.......
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 30-Apr-2007, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

beautiful place she had ever seen! It was a rustic cottage amidst a green forest. Mountains were in the background a a quiet stream lazily flowed by the cottage. It looked almost imaginary. Could this place be real?

The next two days were everything that they wanted. Quiet times and rest were the order of the day. There was no talk of wars, battles, or Oracles. Simply the time Shamus and Amy had needed to keep the flame burning for each other. The two days ended all too quickly, but it was obvious that Amy was refreshed and ready to face whatever was ahead. Her time with Shamus had confirmed everything she had thought. He was strong, loving, caring, and a true gentleman. She would go to the end of the world for him!

As they began to return to the others, Shamus said, "Darlin', ya didn't seem surprised about the woman we saw on the way. What do ye know about her?" Amy thought and replied, "I don't know who she was or anything about her. I just know that when she spoke, I felt a sense of peace and calm. What could it all mean?" "I'm not knowin', but it must be a good omen of some sort."

They returned to the cabin and found everyone there. It seems that Grace and Jamie had been working of their "relationship." Amy chuckled at how Jamie kept touching Grace and how she would playfully push him away and tell him she needed space. How things had changed in the two days!

Fergus spoke up at dinner. "I think I may have found a clue as to where the second Oracle is located. I was looking around the Kirk and found an old book. It was buried under a mass of rubble in the vestibule where some of us have been workin'. It spoke of a tree in the fields of. . . "
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 01-May-2007, 07:37 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

the druids that points North. I don't know anything beyond that clue, but I am sure Amy could sense it." Shamus nodded, " Aye, I am sure she could. Lass, are ye willing to travel to the field? We will not go in there, but just look at the tree to find the oracle?" Shamus knew she would agree. Her rest at the cottage had redeemed her spirit.

Amy jumped up, " Of course, when do we leave?" Grace, Jamie, Fergus, Donal and Shamus looked at each other and burst out laughing. "What is so funny?" Amy said, her hand on her hip. She had a look of anger on her face now, she didn't like being laughed at. After a few minutes, they began to calm down, " Aw lassy, what did Shamus do to ye to have your spirits so high? Are ye that eager to go and look for the oracle?" Grace said, wiping a tear from her eye, still laughing. " Tis that ye just jumped up and we were not expecting that!" Amy smiled at them, "Sorry," Her cheeks blushing, " I just am ready to get this over with," Amy said winking at Shamus.

They all sat back down and made plans to travel the next day to the field of druids. IT was a long journey Amy realized, a few days ride, but that was alright with Amy. SHe wanted to see this beautiful country. The ride to the cottage Shamus and her had been to was beautiful. She couldn't wait to see more.

The next morning, they all met at the cottage. Most had several bags that contained.........
Antonio 
Posted: 04-May-2007, 12:23 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

the provisons that they would need for the trip. Shamus helped Amy mount her horse then jumped into the saddle of his, Amy laughed and said just who do you think you are cowboy? Roy Rogers or maybe Gene Autry. Everyone laughed, then they all headed for the Druid Fields.

As they road they all made small talk, things like the weather and how beautiful the country was. They stopped at a stream after a few hours of riding, to let the horses rest and drink. Shamus said we may as well have some food, while we are here it will give the horses a little more time. Donal walked over to Amy, and asked her how the trip to the cabin was.

Amy said it was wonderful and that she had never seen a more beatiful place in her life. Suddenly Amy was distracted Donal said Amy what is it? she just stood there for a moment then said Shamus look there's that woman again. Everyone turned to see, who she was talking about. Grace put both hands up to her mouth in supprise, then said Aarica tis me own sister Aarica.

Shamus said I knew there was somethin about her, but she's been dead these many years. Grace walked slowly towards her, with her arms outstreached. Aarica said nay sister! ye can no be touchin me, I'm just wantin to tell ye I'm fine and ye need to be tellin Amy about the Druid Field now. Grace stopped, as suddenly as Aarica was there........
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 07-May-2007, 04:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

she had disappear, but not before giving a wave to her sister. Grace broke down in tears while still standing in the place her sister was. Was she watching over them all? Amy wondered and continued to stare at Grace.

Jamie walked over to Grace grabbing her arm. She whispered something in his ear. Jamie nodded and headed toward Shamus. " Shamus, Grace needs some time alone. Then we must discuss the druid field with Amy." Shamus nodded and Grace and Jamie headed off through the trees. Amy could see she was visibly shaken from seeing her sister.

"It is time, isn't it?" Amy said looking up at Shamus. He continue to watch Grace and Jamie until they were no longer visible. "Aye lass tis time." Shamus sat down and gathered Amy in his arms. " Lass, did I ever tell you that I am happy to be your husband?" Amy smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, " Of course you have. Why ask?" She said with a smile. "Lass, Grace and her sister had a falling out right before she died. Grace never got a chance to apologize, but I imagine that is why Grace is so upset." Amy shook her head, " How terrible, " Amy said, " I guess I better tell you I love you everyday then!" Amy said. " Aye lass, I will tell ye too!"

An hour later, grace and Jamie strolled back into camp. Grace sat down, grabbing a bite to eat and began telling Amy about the Druid field and how she would have to...............
haynes9 
Posted: 09-May-2007, 11:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

be on the constant look out for the druids and perhaps other enemies.

"What do I need to know, Grace?" "Amy, 'tis a mystical and strange place we go to now. Ye have done well. Ye remind me of myself in my younger days." Jamie looked and smiled. "Ya still look young to me, Gracie!" Grace gave Jamie a look that could kill, but at the same time, seemed to say "thank you." Jamie was not trying to hike his feeling for Grace at all now. Somehow, it made things less tense. Grace turned her attention back to Amy.

The druids themselves do not know where the third oracle is, but they do know about the second. They cannot use it, because there is a missing element." "That element is me, isn't it, Grace?" Amy asked with a tone that was somber. "Yes," Grace said, "Yes, 'tis you. But they have no idea of how yer powers have grown. They will not be expectin' you to be able to resist them. That's yer advantage, Child. You must take advantage of it."

"How? What should I look for? What do I do?" "You'll know what to do when the time comes," Jamie interjected. "You have always known, but not until you needed to."

It was all confusing, but Amy had learned to trust them all. She would go to the ends of the world for any of them. She thought she saw a tear in Andrew's eye, but he quickly turned away. All of a sudden, Andrew looked dead serious. He was looking at the rider approaching from the woods. "Aren't ya at least goin' to say hello to an old friend, Andrew?" "Why have ye come, Duncan?
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 18-May-2007, 08:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

" I came to warn ye all," Duncan said, looking at them all. " There is more to come than what ye think, and I think that ye will be needing my help." Shamus took a step forward with hands on his hips, staring fiercely at Duncan. " Why should we believe ye Duncan, have ye not put us in enough danger?" Duncan slid off his horse without speaking. A look of sadness crossed his face. " Aye Shamus, I have did ye all wrong, I know that now, and I am sorry, for what ever it is worth, I am. But this isn't a hoax or a game. Ye need me know. Ye know I was under their power."

The group looked between each other. No one had anything to say. They were all weary of Duncan. He had did too much in the past to hurt all of them. Amy stepped forward, smiling at Duncan. "IF you say you mean to help us, give me your hand Duncan."

Duncan hesitated.Minutes passed as they waited to see if he would give Amy is hand. Suddenly without warning, she grabbed it. A sense of sadness, pain and suffering fled through her. She sensed his words and knew he was there to help. Someone grabbed her from behind. Turning she found Shamus. "Lass, are ye okay, ye were in a daze for several minutes."

Amy smiled at him, " Aye Shamus, I am fine. Duncan is telling the truth, he is here to help. " Shamus looked at Duncan, " I guess it is time for us to talk then, " he said motioning Duncan away from the others.

After what seemed like hours, Duncan and Shamus appeared, walking side by side away from the line of trees where they stood. " Can every one gather around," Shamus called out, " Ye all need to hear what Ducan has told me."

Antonio 
Posted: 27-May-2007, 12:44 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Duncan stepped forward and began to speak, telling them that evil ones were waiting for them at the Druid Fields. He told them that they know, that Amy is the only one that can enter the field. Also that they know about the tree that points north but they don't know anything else about it! except that Amy will know once she gets to it. They think they have a plan to capture Amy! they also know that she is the only one that can find the third Orical. Donal asked Duncan do ye know what the plan is to capture Amy?. Duncan said nay I'm only knowin that it has somethin to do with Shamus!. Do ye mean to say that they are goin to try and take him from us?. I'm not sure what they plan, I'm only knowin that it has somethin to do with him self as he pointed at Shamus. This means that Shamus is......
PMEmail Poster               
JaneyMae 
Posted: 15-Jun-2007, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Idaho, USA

female

...truly a shape shifter and will be well armed when he next appears as Amy. When they attack expecting to go against wee Amy, Shamus will dispatch them quickly. After the seige he will then turn to dear Amy and tell her to do what she must now do. She picks up Mathilda and...

--------------------
JaneyMae

Tangle Goblinwitch: She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking

"Never miss a chance to shut up." Will Rogers

Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter.
Lullabies, dreams and love ever after.
A thousand welcomes when anyone comes...
That's the Irish for You!
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Antonio 
Posted: 23-Jun-2007, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Grace stepped forward nay, even if Shamus is a shape shifter and changes into Amy he is still Shamus and the danger to him is to great to even Imagine. Amy and only Amy can enter the Druid Fields. To do anything else would bring a tragic end to all we have done. Amy looked around at all her friends and her husband, and said if it has been writen for all these years that only I can enter the fields! then that is the way it must be.

Donal said but what could they be planning for Shamus? how could they be thinkin that they could take him by force. Aye what else could they be doin?. Shamus took Amy by the arm, and said darlin walk with me. As they walked Shamus turned to Amy and said darlin! are ye sure that Duncan is tellin the truth? and that he is not part of the plan to take me?. Shamus the things I felt from Duncan are real, the sorrow and the shame for the things he had done to all of us no he is not a part of what ever it is that is being planned.

Amy looked into her husbands eyes, they were so kind and gentle she thought for someone so powerful. Shamus I don't remember you telling me that you are a shape shifter! is that true?. Aye darlin tis true! but what Grace said is also true I could change to look like ye darlin the fact is I would still be meself. I'm affriad ye are...............
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt