Posted: 21-Dec-2002, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Dancing Horse
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Massachusetts

female

Today my hampster died. He was 3 years old and im very sad. Even though I couldn;t really hold him because he used to bite and not let go i still loved him. He was fine this morning walking around his cage and was in his hampster ball. He had food and water , I guess it was just old age. His name was Chief I named him after a horse Chief that i loved. But he sure acted as if he was a chief lol! Im not that sad i just try to think of the happy times. :(

--------------------
Vicky MacArthur
I Am a Scottish Dancer and I am proud of my heritage

Horses and dogs are not my whole life....But they make my life whole!
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 22-Dec-2002, 04:44 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female

I know you are sad now, but try to think of all the good times you and your hampster shared together! I had a "Kung Fu" hampster once. He was a black belt Ninja Warrior - he used to beat up the cat on a regular basis!

Imagine this Scenario: Cute little fuzzy brown angora hampster with white socks, sitting in his little wire bird cage home, just minding his own business, running around on his wheel, nibbling on bits of sunflower seeds, having a great little hampster day. Along comes our big fat black tom cat, who is bored and hungry and looking for a bit of a bite to eat. So he jumps on top of the bird cage, extends his paw through the wire as far as he can possibly reach, determined to get at the hampster!

Was the hampster frightened? Not in the least - for he is Ninja Warrior! He calmly reaches up, grabs the offending paw in his mouth and proceeds to flip the tom cat off of the cage and onto the floor with a resounding "whomp!" that shakes the entire house! The cats runs like a , well, a scalded cat, into the bedroom and hides in the closet, licking his wounded paw, while our little hero quitely returns to running on his wheel, nibbling on sunflower seeds, and having his great little hampster day!

--------------------
RPG Anne O'Calahan
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 22-Dec-2002, 07:18 AM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

i know that feeling... i had a budgie, a wee yellow animal weith green spots on him, he was sooo cute. his name was charlie and he did bite everything in his sight and range and which looked like skin... but still mz whole family loved him, because he was such a vivid little bird... he tend to imitate guitars and shortened his own name into shorshie =)
a world broke down for me when he died after 6 years, on the day I came back from rome...

cheer up, lassie. just keep the fond memories =)

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 22-Dec-2002, 01:03 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

I miss him and i remember the memmories i actually feel like i can remember every moment i was with him! but good news I got a new hampster 2 day Me and my lil sis have to share it. I let her name him! She named him Honey Bear lolz cute Cute Name!!! :;):
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 22-Dec-2002, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

I'm sorry that your hampster died, Highland Lassie!  It's always sad when something you love dies, but like it's been said already, you have your memories.  Honey Bear is such a cute name.  Have fun with your new hampster and I hope he doesn't bite you or your lil sis!

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
Cabbagehome 
  Posted: 22-Dec-2002, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

:D Honey Bear sounds like just what you and your sister need. I hope he is smart enough, not to bite you. Hampsters can be such entertaining pets. Enjoy your Christmas.
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 23-Dec-2002, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

He doesn't bite at all!! just nibbles at times. Im so happy we got him!!! I love him to pieces. He fell asleep in my hand 2 day!!  Woop Abby is talking to me online Gotta run bye!!

Vicky
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 23-Dec-2002, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

I love my new hampster hes so cute! DOes anyone else have a hampster?
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 24-Jan-2003, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

Realm: anywhere and everywhere horses are

female

btw vic, it's Hamster, not hampster
:D :D
Abby
I love TINKER!!!

--------------------
I love Tinker. He's mine, allll mine! At least, I wish. You are the one who rocks my world! I LOVE YOU TINKER!!
and a Special note to Cran. I love you hun, and you are are awesome! Babe, I miss you, but I will love you forever!!!

It's better to have love and lost then to never have loved at all.

"Life is pain Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something!"-Westley, the princess Bride
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt