Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> North Sea Gas, Read new music on CelticRadio.net!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 08-Aug-2005, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,661 Gold!

Wow, the Scottish Music Invasion continues with a band that I am sure many people have heard of - based, of course, in Edinburgh Scotland!

We were honored to receive in the mail today 2 CDs from "North Sea Gas" - direct from their North American booking agent (which just so happens to be based not more than 60 miles from our location).

We have received 2 of their CDS for broadcast on Highlander Radio.

Dark Island is their previous CD and earlier this year this album received a Silver Disc from the Scottish Music Industry. The other CD is the group's latest - Lochanside - which was just release in May 2005.

Again, we are on a roll with music and Highlander Radio gives a forcast to buy this CD with a 5 out of 5 star rating! We can assure that North Sea Gas is just what your CD player needs to finish out the summer! biggrin.gif

A little bit about the band from their website:

"North Sea Gas are Dave Gilfillan, Ronnie MacDonald, and Cameron Gaskell. On occasions within Scotland, North Sea Gas are augmented by the wonderful talents of Gerry McKenna. North Sea Gas has now been performing for 25 years, during which time they have enjoyed great acclaim for their high standards of professionalism. With a combination of instruments including guitar, mandolin, bodhran, banjo, whistle, mandola, bouzouki, mouth organ complementing fine vocals, harmonies and a keen sense of humor, an entertaining evening is guaranteed. Their interesting and varied career includes live performances in a variety of venues from compact hotel lounges to national theatres, as well as private functions, oil rigs, folk clubs, performing arts centers and open air concerts. Over the years their exciting blend of Scottish and Irish music has appealed to audiences all over Great Britain, Europe, Scandinavia, Australia, Canada and the United States. For nine consecutive years, North Sea Gas has attracted large audiences to concerts held during the Edinburgh Festival...."

Read more from the North Sea Gas Website!

Request their music or view all of our new music from our "New Music" Page:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/new_music.php

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 08-Aug-2005, 05:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

wow, exciting to hear of more music coming our way...Yeah for us!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]