Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Get A Tee Shirt!, We've opened a new Gift Store!
Bookmark and Share
CelticRadio 
  Posted: 02-Aug-2005, 08:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

Our brand new Gift Store is now open! Celtic Radio Gifts makes a return with a selection of these designer Tee Shirts:
  • Highlander Radio
  • Coat of Arms
  • Clan Badges
  • Country Flags
  • Celtic Designs

We have greatly improved the production process with our 400 hot peel technology! This results in superior manufacturing that will outlast even store bought products.

We are keeping it simple this time with a selection of 4 colors and 2 different styles (short or long sleeve). Orders are available online with our automated checkout or by mail with our PDF order form (see product screens).

As many of you know, we have been designing Coat of Arms and Clan Badges for our Family Heraldry Database and also our Founder Club members. We are now proud to offer these designs for sale on our customed design Tees.

All proceeds from Celtic Radio Gifts will help support our broadcast and website.

Please tell your friends and family about Celtic Radio Gifts. Especially if they are looking for a Clan Badge or Coat of Arms Tee shirts!

http://www.celticradio.net/php/radio_store.php

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
emerald-eyedwanderer 
  Posted: 05-Aug-2005, 02:19 PM
Quote Post

The Gypsy Artist
Group Icon

Group: Celtic Princess
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Wherever life takes me.

female

They look awesome, Mac!

Within the next few months (when I have some money to spare) I am going to have to get my Coat of Arms, a Scottish Clan shirt for a gift for my friend, and an Irish flag one!

--------------------
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you judge people you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa

Help Out

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Celtic cat 
Posted: 05-Aug-2005, 05:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Florida

female

Those shirts are great, would like to get one soon. But I wanted to know what the design on stock of my surname was going to look like. I couldn't find a picture in the Coat of arms section for Hurley, although the name was listed. They all look great just wanted to make sure.

--------------------
*~Extinction is Forever~*

"For Those Who Can't Speak, We Must" -Tiger Creek
http://www.tigercreek.org/

"Man is born free, but is everywhere in chains."
~Jean-Jacques Rousseau

*Cha shoirbh triubhas a chur air cat.
Its not easy to put trews on a cat.* CR

user posted image
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
emerald-eyedwanderer 
  Posted: 15-Aug-2005, 04:06 PM
Quote Post

The Gypsy Artist
Group Icon

ZodiacHawthorn

female

I just ordered a Coat of Arms shirt! I'm excited to get it! They look awesome on the site.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 15-Aug-2005, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

The coat of arm shirts are really nice looking! In fact, all of the shirts are awesome looking - I really hated to part with all of them!

We have mailed about 75% of the first initial orders. The rest will be done in the next few days.

This week we will be experimenting with black shirts and a new transfer specially made for dark colors. We want to test it out and try a few washes before we release our first black shirt design - which will simply be the words "Got Haggis?" - this phrase was recommended by my 12 year old son - James (AKA JPMacFive). I sure hope I don't have to pay him royalties! It will be located in the Celtic Design section.

Some other things we are working on:

- Baby Bibs and baby clothes.
- Golf Tee type shirts - very nice.
- Tote bags, Aprons and other items.

It may be a month until we have these ready for sale. All of our standard designs will be available on these items. Baby items will be proportional to the clothing item! Now if I could just convince my wife to have 1 more so I could actually try the baby clothings out! smile.gif

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 15-Aug-2005, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

QUOTE (Celtic cat @ 05-Aug-2005, 06:23 PM)
Those shirts are great, would like to get one soon. But I wanted to know what the design on stock of my surname was going to look like. I couldn't find a picture in the Coat of arms section for Hurley, although the name was listed. They all look great just wanted to make sure.

Please email me your requested Coat of Arms or Clan Badge. We do not have all availabe for view online.

We can send you a thumbnail template file (not the full color version) as a sample.
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 15-Aug-2005, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Macfive...do we have tank tops? My teen daughters would wear tanks...just a thought.... I would use the tot and would buy those as gifts...so that is a good idea as well as the baby clothes. My sister and new brother-in-law are working on that baby thing...maybe I'll be able to get something from CR for them in the near future!

Thanks...
amy smile.gif

--------------------
[email protected]
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 15-Aug-2005, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

QUOTE (ArizonaAmy9 @ 15-Aug-2005, 10:15 PM)
Macfive...do we have tank tops? My teen daughters would wear tanks...just a thought.... I would use the tot and would buy those as gifts...so that is a good idea as well as the baby clothes. My sister and new brother-in-law are working on that baby thing...maybe I'll be able to get something from CR for them in the near future!

Thanks...
amy smile.gif

We actually have access to everything that all of the major department stores carry and more. It's just going to take sometime to get everything organized and displayed on our site. And decide which lines of clothing we should carry, etc. The prices will be very competitive because of we deal direct with a major clothing wholesaler that is not more than 30 minutes from our location.

Yes, many tank tops and many colors. Thanks for recommending an ash color short sleeve short. We will slowly start introducing many new products, but it will take a little bit of time as we have so many other things going on and our first priority is with the broadcast and music!

I would expect new products in about 2 weeks if not a little more depending on our schedule.

emerald-eyedwanderer 
  Posted: 24-Aug-2005, 03:37 PM
Quote Post

The Gypsy Artist
Group Icon

ZodiacHawthorn

female

I just wanted to say I received my shirts today. I love them! I may be wearing mine right now unsure.gif laugh.gif I am going to give my sister the other one. Thanks again, Paul. I'll be ordering a few more in the next few months.
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 25-Aug-2005, 02:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Howdy Macfive...did you get the black shirts in or are they still in the testing phase? I want to order my son a shirt but...I try to never give him a white shirt...so the ash gray would be better but I find for the messes he always seems to make on his shirts...black is best...So...for a mother trying to ease her stain removal duty...I must wait for the ash gray or black.... just thought I would check in...Thanks Paul!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 26-Aug-2005, 04:56 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

The feedback we have received on the shirts so far has been really great. As many of you know about my family crisis lately I have been tied up with the details of that - however - now that things are calming down a bit I can continue developing our Celtic Radio Gift store and working on the products.

Just to reflect the comments we have received so far, the shirts hold up excellent in the wash. In fact, my wife has one for 6 months after probably 20-30 washes and it still looks great. I should have mentioned too in the shirts we have mailed that after the first wash the design looks better as it looses a slight outline around the edges - not that you will notice this, but just thought I should mention.

Please give us another few weeks for the black designs, additional colors and product offerings.

Included with this will be a family coat of arms and motto on parchment paper and a solid oak 8.5 x 11 inch beautiful frame. This will be acceptable for hanging in high profile areas of your home and will make a beautiful gift. We also will be offering just the design on parchment paper if you have your own frame for probably $9.95.

Down the road in a few months we hope to offer coffee cups with all of the same designs in our catalog.

ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 01-Sep-2005, 11:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Hey Macfive...I just checked out the store and things look great!! Looks like I'll be placing an order verra soon!! Thanks for all your time and effort! biggrin.gif
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 06-Sep-2005, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Hey Macfive...I am trying to find out if you have the name 'Colter' in your database but not sure where to look...can you tell or direct me? My son would like a shirt with his last name on it....thanks!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt