Posted: 29-Nov-2002, 08:29 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Dancing Horse
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Massachusetts

female

How has every one been latley? Well , I've been feeling preety down in the dumps latley. I dont want to post why though. If you really want to know why you can privatley mesage me. Hey abby take care of mombo!  :(  :(  ::broken heart  ::bluecry

--------------------
Vicky MacArthur
I Am a Scottish Dancer and I am proud of my heritage

Horses and dogs are not my whole life....But they make my life whole!
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 30-Nov-2002, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

I'm so sorry your feeling down and out. If there is anything I can do, just let me know, Highland Lassie. I hope you get to feeling better real soon. Take Care and I'll be thinking of you.
I'm sending you a great big hug. ++hug --hug Sometimes that helps out and so do flowers. ::daisy (rose) ::daisy

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 30-Nov-2002, 05:19 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Thanks Maggie! That made me feel better some.  ::lol
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 30-Nov-2002, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Maggie where did you get your avatar picture? I like it alot!!!!
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 01-Dec-2002, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

I got my new avatar off of the preinstalled avatars, Highland Lassie. It was located in the holiday section. I hope your having a better day, today! Is it back to school tomorrow? (Monday)

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 01-Dec-2002, 08:13 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Yes im happier now that I can still work at the barn and see mombo even though hes on vacation for a few weeks. GUESS WHAT I GOT TODAY!!! I got a english Bridle! It so cool! I cant wait to use it on mombo or chester. But i have to see if its okay with the bit and stuff. I might wait until I get a better Bit. Well see ya laterz! ::lol
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
Posted: 03-Dec-2002, 12:24 PM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

::viking We're glad to hear you are feeling better. So you got a new English bridle, that is great. I bet it looks great. What color is it. The new one I got for my daughter is Newmarket, a nice light color. I have got her a purple western bridle to go with the purple in the print of the bareback pad, she is getting.  Her brother got her a purple halter, for her birthday in May, but Fudge has grown so much since we got her, it barly fits. The red, white, and blue full size I got her is still to big.
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 03-Dec-2002, 09:04 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Yes i got a brown english bridle. It has a curb chain but a western bit. it was made in england. i think it smells good although i dont think my parents agree with me lolz. there is a diffrence of enlgish and bridle and made in india bridle is say. lolz. Its cool. cant wait to buy a english bit and then I'll get to use it for some horses at the barn! probly mombo or chester.
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
Posted: 04-Dec-2002, 11:11 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

::viking Oh yes! the smell of new leather. I just love it (probably why I like English Leather aftershave on guys). I started doing leather crafting, in the first grade.
:rolleyes English bridle, Western bit, I got the same problem. I bought 2 bits from a guy, when I had a winning bid on ebay for sturrups for Kelly (Red & Winter's owner). Won bid for bridle set from someone else. Did not know bits came in English and Western. ::hehe Now I'll have to get an other western bridle and an english bit. Good thing, I haven't bought an Austrailian Saddle. (yet) I sure like the Pink 12 or 13 inch western saddle set, they have on ebay. I may get it for Gwen, when Moca's baby is old enough for her to ride.
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 04-Dec-2002, 08:02 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Hey. I did some cross country on the trails today!! If you dont know what cross country is , its logs and you jump over them with the horse. It was so fun and mombo was having much fun which made me happy.  he bucked though . it was because he was so happy to be out on the trails and jumping. but my friend kate fell off. her horse galloped down the hill while bucking and she fell with a big thump. her back hurts but shes fine now.  the horse abby was riding rubbed against the tree while abby was on her lol it looked preety funny but i dont think abby thought it was too funny. lots of things can go wrong on trails. Luckily I lounged mombo before we went out or he would have been a maniac!!!! Happy Trails! Bye ::lol
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
  Posted: 09-Dec-2002, 06:44 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

Realm: anywhere and everywhere horses are

female

thanks Vic.  I appreciate you telling the world about Cinna  :D  :D .  oh yea, and then she bit my leg.  loverly life.  Vic, cross-country isn't all about jomping over logs.  It's mainly about jumping and riding over natural things, such as the water jumps and stuff, especially in the olympics.  I think we have the tapes  :D  :D  :p .  sosososososo
GET YOUr but online.
hehehehe
sry hamdter on keyboard. :D
abby

--------------------
I love Tinker. He's mine, allll mine! At least, I wish. You are the one who rocks my world! I LOVE YOU TINKER!!
and a Special note to Cran. I love you hun, and you are are awesome! Babe, I miss you, but I will love you forever!!!

It's better to have love and lost then to never have loved at all.

"Life is pain Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something!"-Westley, the princess Bride
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 10-Dec-2002, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Yeah , I knew that abby , i just thought that every one would understand if i just said logs and stuff like that. I've been online every day where are you? see u at the barn on wensday! I might not go at all because im not sure if i can take lessons any more. That will stink I love taking lessons and I cant jump keiser so that tottally stinks if icant take lessons at st.moritz any more!!!! :(
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt