Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
   Mobile App

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Clarinda's Reply, Welcome new Sponsor!
Bookmark and Share
Killian 
Posted: 25-Jul-2005, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacAsh

female

I'd like to offer a big welcome to a new sponsor of CelticRadio.net:

Clarinda's Reply is a new album by Kevin Walsh of Scotland. The songs on Clarinda's Reply were written and recorded over a period of several years.

Kevin writes on his website:

"Being born and raised in Scotland and having Irish connections on both sides of my family, it was almost inevitable that a Celtic influence would creep into my music, though I do have a wide range of other musical influences and I hope they surface now and again too !

In the lyrics I?ve written for the album, I unashamedly defer to the genius of Robert Burns. I hope to have captured a fraction of his spirit and in ?Clarinda?s Reply? itself, see his poetry from a slightly different and new perspective."

Kevin was kinda enough to place a few sound clips on his new album. Our favorite was "The Lion and Cross" - which is just one of a number of excellents tracks on the album. There is even a full mp3 bonus track that can be downloaded from his website (Thankyou Kevin!):

http://www.clarindasreply.co.uk/

Well, I hope you like the album as much as we did - and I hope you like my first news post too! wink.gif

--------------------
Sara Aitken MacArthur - aka 'Radio Girl'
Highlander Radio
http://www.celticradio.net
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt