Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Publications, Where can I send my photos and articles?
Bookmark and Share
Little Jon 
Posted: 10-Jun-2005, 06:30 AM
Quote Post

Group: Celtic Nation

Big hello to everyone

This is Little Jon and I live in Aberdare, south Wales. A hobby of mine is to take photos at gigs that I attend, and also to write reviews about them. I was wondering if anyone on here knew of any magazines or newsletters that might be interested in publishing my stuff. Unfortunately, I don't speak Welsh, so it would have to be an English language publication. Your help would be much appreciated.

All the best.
PMEmail Poster               
Posted: 13-Jun-2005, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation

Helo Little Jon. Good to hear from you! Unfortunately, I don't personally know any publications that might help you. Have you tried contacting Welsh societies? Even if you write in English, they might still be interested. Best wishes!

Weithiau, mae'r ateb i'n problemau o dan ein trwynau, dim ond bod angen i ni gymryd cam yn ôl ac edrych eto. - Stuart Kerner
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
© Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medieval Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt