Rindy 
Posted: 27-May-2005, 10:12 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Hello everybody!

Wanting to wish you a great holiday weekend. The weather has been pretty good here in the 60's. Going to go camping tomorrow and come home on Sunday evening.

CRose that is so great about your doctors appointment and losing all that weight you go girl!!! YEAH! I like my avatar back too!
You must be blowing away in the wind by now.. laugh.gif

SB I will be thinking of you on Saturday-let us know

Dreamer i think something is going round, I was cranky too... sad.gif It didn't freeze even though I covered up most things..figures
What all did you plant? I have got everything in now from garden to flowers now if we will just get some warm weather..

Enjoy the weekend JP!!

Everyone enjoy!!
Slainte Mhor smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
LilysApple 
Posted: 27-May-2005, 11:01 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacIvy

female

Hi Everyone,user posted image

Speaking of weather...85 and humid here at 4:45am....sun comes up...goes up to about 92...then it rains...then it's sunny again...humidity 100%... then it rains while the sun is shining...I can't stand Fl in the summer time. dry.gif . Thursday got on my big yellow bus and it was 116 wacko.gif . Then I turned on the trusty air and it went down to a comfortable 71 wink.gif . If you haven't already guesses it I drive a school bus, love the job, love the kids, LOVE summer break!!! wink.gif . Hope you'll have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Be safe!

Thanks
Lily O

--------------------
"You can explore the universe looking for somebody who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are, and you will not find that person anywhere.
~Buddist expression~
user posted image

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Rindy 
Posted: 27-May-2005, 11:11 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (LilysApple @ 27-May-2005, 11:01 PM)
Hi Everyone,user posted image

Speaking of weather...85 and humid here at 4:45am....sun comes up...goes up to about 92...then it rains...then it's sunny again...humidity 100%... then it rains while the sun is shining...I can't stand Fl in the summer time. dry.gif . Thursday got on my big yellow bus and it was 116 wacko.gif . Then I turned on the trusty air and it went down to a comfortable 71 wink.gif . If you haven't already guesses it I drive a school bus, love the job, love the kids, LOVE summer break!!! wink.gif . Hope you'll have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Be safe!

Thanks
Lily O

Hi Lily, thats great you drive a school bus.. You must have a lot of patience!! Today was schools last day in my town. Summer has begun. I want to tell you that cow is so cute!

I live where it is totally dry. I used to live in Minnesota and they have humidity also I hate humidity.. I feel for you.

Have a great weekend... smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
LilysApple 
Posted: 27-May-2005, 11:26 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacIvy

female

You must have a lot of patience!!

Hi Rindy,

Thanks, I do it's a prerequisite for the job lol. 2 more days to go here or..16 hours or...960 minuets or...5,760 seconds. clap.gif And just in case you think I'm counting down...you're absolutely rite!!

Lily O
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Dreamer1 
Posted: 27-May-2005, 11:43 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

Hi Rindy,

I'm glad you didn't get frost after all. I know you went to a lot of trouble, but it was worth every moment of bother. I haven't been able to plant anything yet. They're all sitting in trays in the bay window waiting for good weather (or at least good enough). Hopefully this weekend I'll get them all in. I have snapdragons, sage, foxglove, malva "Zebrine", viola "Rebecca", alstroemeria "Sweet Laura", columbine "Colorado", osteospermum "Silver Sparkler", and a bareroot rose "Mary Rose". I've just been keeping them all moist and hoping for the best, and making plans for more treasures once these are planted! Do you also find yourself adding more, and planning more areas?? I have lists and lists! laugh.gif

You and Lily have finished your school year?!? Our kids have another month yet to go. sad.gif They were supposed to finish on the 18th of June, but with our snow days they'll be going until the 24th. When do you start your school year? I know some places start the last week in August, but we always wait until the day after Labor Day. Enjoy the start of Summer! Just please don't tell our kids rolleyes.gif

Dreamer1

--------------------
Look with the eyes of a child.

'Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especially the night.' -- A Knight's Tale
"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul...and, Sassenach,” he whispered, “your face is my heart.” -- Jamie Fraser, "Dragonfly In Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
user posted image
@Dremnghrt on Twitter, Dreamnghrt on tumblr - come say Hi!
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
DesertRose 
Posted: 28-May-2005, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Hi Lily! Welcome! Nice to have you here! I don't have kids so I don't even know if school is out yet here or not. laugh.gif Pretty hot there where you are though.

where I live is pretty hot all the time. I live in the desert and we had a horrific thunderstorm last night! gosh! I couldn't believe it! The worst part is my dog, Irish, gets absolutely crazy during a thunderstorm. There is no calming her down and she just runs from one side of the house to the other. But what she really wants to do is go outside and chase after the lightening bolts! ohmy.gif Yeah, crazy dog I have there. My other dog could care less and looks at her like she is batty. laugh.gif But anyway, we had a major flash flood and it was so bad that it caved in the roof of our local K-mart! ohmy.gif So that was the talk of the town today.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and relaxing or having safe travels. Not much else going on. Just wanted to say hello. smile.gif

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 28-May-2005, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

Madman with a box
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

QUOTE (CelticRose @ 28-May-2005, 08:19 PM)
But anyway, we had a major flash flood and it was so bad that it caved in the roof of our local K-mart!  ohmy.gif So that was the talk of the town today.

I bet you're thanking God it wasn't Wally World biggrin.gif !

You would've been inconsolable biggrin.gif !

My niece Megan told me that she only has two more days of school ohmy.gif !

It seems like not too long ago I was bouncing her on my knee and she was playing with my keys ohmy.gif biggrin.gif !

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
DesertRose 
Posted: 28-May-2005, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (MDF3530 @ 28-May-2005, 09:26 PM)
I bet you're thanking God it wasn't Wally World biggrin.gif !

You would've been inconsolable biggrin.gif !

My niece Megan told me that she only has two more days of school ohmy.gif !

It seems like not too long ago I was bouncing her on my knee and she was playing with my keys ohmy.gif biggrin.gif !

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif Your right Mike! I would have been devastated! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yeah, it is hard to believe how fast those little ones grow up, isn't it?
Dreamer1 
Posted: 28-May-2005, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

female

Hey everyone,

I have to ask - has anyone heard from Annabelle lately?? She's been gone a long time, and I know the wedding was just a week or so ago, but still..... I don't know why but she keeps popping into my mind and so I'm wondering if anyone's heard anything. It's not like her to be gone this long. Is it time to send out the search parties? unsure.gif

Dreamer1

DesertRose 
Posted: 28-May-2005, 09:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Hi Dreamer! Hope you are doing well. I have not seen Annabelle on the site here for a long time, actually. So I have no idea where she is and why she hasn't been around. Sorry. Maybe somebody here knows how to contact her. There are several people we need to send out the search parties on. Swanny comes to my mind just now. sad.gif
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 28-May-2005, 11:17 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Hello one and all, hope everyone here is peachy. Sounds like everyone has been busy and keeping out of trouble! biggrin.gif Our weather here was warm but the wind was blowing and it was a cool 70. I had a very busy day, not here at the house. This morning hubby and I went to our new Wally World. It's so nice, the aisles are wider and doesn't get as congested. We have 2 Wal-Mart within about 7 miles from one another. After Wal-Marts, came home stayed about one hour, went 4- wheelin' for about 4 hours, the woods are beautiful this time of year. We did get the 4-wheeler stuck in a big ol' mud hole and it took us a while to get out. Boy, did the mud fly! After we got home, decided we would go out and have dinner. Got cleaned up, decided we would ride the motorcycle and off we went! Had dinner at a little Italian resturant and the food was yummy. I was a good girl and passed up dessert. angel_not.gif After we ate, went for a ride on the motorcycle for about an hour and then came home. Needless to say I am tired, maybe I'll rest tomorrow. Maybe not! I did see a beautiful rainbow when I was out on the cycle.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial day week-end. Take care!!!

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 29-May-2005, 08:46 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: south central Kentucky

female

Hi everyone,
We finally got home from Michigan late Thursday night. We stayed longer than we had planned. Some cousins from Canada came down for my dad's memorial service and my aunt decided to stay for a few days so she could visit with my mom. While in Michigan I somehow hurt my back so I am not getting around very easily. sad.gif
Today the family is coming over for a cookout. Guess I'll let someone else handle things. I'll be on the chaise lounge! Hopefully my back will be better by next Saturday. That is the Glasgow Games and I
really want to beable to go. We can only go for the one day tho, cuz my oldest grandson has a birthday party on Sunday (he will be nine!)

Maggie....what a busy day you had. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. My husband has had a few motorcycles throughout the years. We enjoyed them but now we enjoy the wind in our faces in our convertible. I know it's not the same but it is better for us. We still have one 3 wheeler and one 4 wheeler here on the farm.

Rose....gosh, sounds like quite a storm. I don't imagine you get many storms in the desert. One of our dogs goes a bit nuts when we have a storm too. Hope yours has settled down now.

Dreamer...wow....that's a lot of flowers you've got there. Your garden must be gorgeous when everything is planted. I have really cut back on the flowers this year. Most of the annuals are in planters. I try to plant a few more perennials each year.

Rindy...how are you doing?

SB...with just a few more days til the wedding, I am sure you are very busy with the last minute details. Will be thinking of you.

JP...hope you've having a great weekend.

Mike....how's things in Chicago?

Lily....good to meet you. School's been out since May 18th here. Our kids do start early tho. The first week in August. The schools close here if there is even a hint of snow, so they start early, just in case.

Hi to everyone else I have missed.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend.

--------------------
With God............all things are possible
PMEmail Poster               
Dreamer1 
Posted: 29-May-2005, 11:14 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

female

Hi everyone,

Not to worry about Annabelle - I have it on good authority that she's fine. Phew!

I'm glad you're home again BGL, but I'm sorry about your back. I hope it's nothing too serious, and you can be doing all your favorite things again soon. Don't miss those Games! In the meantime, let them all pamper you and don't feel guilty about it. It's important to let it heal properly, and not be rushed. They'll agree with me, I'm sure!

Maggie - it sounds like a great day! Your kids probably have trouble keeping up with you guys! laugh.gif Enjoy the rest of this weekend!

Rindy - I hope you're outside enjoying your gardening and having a wonderful time.

Everyone, have a fun holiday! We have softball games and practises to watch, and friends to visit here in town, but it's all easy going and relaxed. Hope yours is too!

Dreamer1 ( heading outside again.... laugh.gif )
Rindy 
Posted: 29-May-2005, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Hello everyone! I made it home- it is rainning like crazy! The weather here on Memorial Day is always awful.. as long as we don't have snow. Well now that I was gone I have lots to catch up on.. Have a good evening...

Lily love the avatar! Beautiful.. Are you sure of the time now when the job is done? laugh.gif

Dreamer- I do end up adding more. I love columbine-guess humingbirds like it too. Hope your planting goes well.. thumbs_up.gif
I am not sure when the kids started school around here think it was the end of August.

Celtic Rose- I am so glad your thunder storm is over! As you know I hate those things-I act like Irish-I can't get away from the bolts fast enough..I remember when the wind blew a pizza hut roof off. Where I used to live the winds always blew-still do a 70-80mph gust not uncommon. Blows semi trucks over all the time
Hope all else is going well. I missed ya! I think of DragonBoy and suffy...and Swanny. Mike, I too am glad Celtic Rose's Wally world didn't get blown away..or bolted LOL hope your weekend is going well. I love your biker avatar..Do you own a bike?

Maggie- you are so luck to have the Walmarts and a Italian resturant! I remember the first time I ate at Olive Garden I thought I had died and went to heaven. The closest I have is 121 miles... sad.gif Glad to hear your still riding...

Bluegrass Lady, I am so sorry to hear about your back. I hope you had a nice time at your cook out.. Are you going to be able to see Clann An Drumma? Oh get some pictures if you do..do you do live feeds at all? I would love one--if so pm me... Its great to see ya here. Take care of that back now... thumbs_up.gif

Glad to hear Anabelle is ok..

Well I hope everyone has a great evening and be safe!!!
Slainte

PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 29-May-2005, 09:09 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

I hope everyone has a good week and I probably won't see ya' again until next week-end. It's gettin' beddy by time for me. Tomorrow's another work day for me. Remember me when your grillin' and chillin'! biggrin.gif

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt