gwenlee 
Posted: 26-Jan-2006, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAlder

female

CR-I'm so sorry about the cat. How awful. A friend of mine cat got caught like that in her car and lost a leg. Someone told me to always knock on the hood before starting the car but to tell the truth I don't usually do it. I wish ed we could have met this year too. But who knows what my happen--you never know.

I have had to work a lot. And time is slipping by. Tomorrow I go with my daughter for more wedding planning. So my time is really going by.

SB congratulations on your new job, what a nice work environment to be in.

Well I have to go dance class is tonight

TTFN

Gwen
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
valpal59 
Posted: 27-Jan-2006, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is well. CR, I am so sorry about the cat. It is a ritual at our house everyday to hit the hood before gettin in the vehicles. There are so many cats in our neighborhood. So far it has only happened to me once. It's time to go home.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 28-Jan-2006, 02:21 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Poor kitty!!

Geesh! Its 2:20 a.m. What am I still doing up?
PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 30-Jan-2006, 07:48 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

hello everyone! Thanks so much for your comfort and understanding. I think what upsets me most is that I could not take this cat in my arms and hug it and say I am so very sorry. But of course the authorities would not allow me to. Oh well, better believe I knock on that hood of my car every day now! Even honk the horn too!

Well how is everyone else and what is new with y'all?

Gwenlee, when is your daughter getting married? A lot of work beforehand, but so much worth it when it all happens!

Valpal and SB, how are the jobs going for yas?

Things have been busy at my house, as usual. My cousin came to visit me from California a few weeks ago. He is originally from GA but has lived in CA for years Amazing he still has that GA accent! LOL Other than that all goes well.

Our Highland games are in a few weeks up in the Phoenix area and I am very excited about that. Our Jacobite 45 re-enactment group will be there and I will be all dressed to the hilt! LOL Will try to get photos.

me and hubby went out in the middle of the desert yesterday to do some target shooting! It was fun and I am getting better at it. I also brought my camera along and took some photos. Got some really nice sunset photos. That's about it!

Talk to you soon!

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 31-Jan-2006, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

Realm: Pursuing happiness at 'The Shire' in western Georgia where hummingbirds buzz & horses graze

female

Let me just say that it is HIGHLY advisable to have a RECENT VERSION of virus protection on your computer!!!!! rolleyes.gif

We had a major problem with a computer virus last week and realized that our version of McAfee was like 5 years old!!! Well wallbash.gif that's not very bright. We went right to MicroCenter and bought a brand spankin' new version, installed that sucker, and it straightened everything out for us.

Its good to be back online now with no problemo's.

--------------------
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king..."
user posted image

SGGardner Art

www.SouthernShireFarm.com
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               View My Space Profile.
gwenlee 
Posted: 31-Jan-2006, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAlder

female

CR the wedding is April 8th. I know it will be worth it when the time comes but I sure am going to be glad when it is over. A couple of weeks ago there was trouble at the gown shop, something about the style being discontinued and some of the girls had ordered and some had not. My daughter was calling me in tears. Later on she admitted to becoming the monster bride. But all ended well and everyone got their gown.

Our highland games start this spring right after the wedding. We start off in Dalton, GA with Tunnel Hill Celtic Festival. Then the Culloden Highland Games, Gatlinburg, and Blairsville will follow. In all that activity I have 2 graduations, and we are looking at home plans and thinking about building in Ellijay, GA. But that is not definite, we are researching all of our options.

I went to a Burns dinner this past weekend with Clan Donnachaidh and it was nice, a little more formal than the one I went to the previous week but none the less it was fun.

My son has lost so much weight that his kilt is very droopy, but there is someone in our group who may be interested in buying it for their son. Either way I think I am going to shell out for another one. I think it is great he lost weight but why couldn't he do it before I got that one?

Well I have to go and clean the house.

TTFN
Gwenlee
MDF3530 
  Posted: 31-Jan-2006, 09:35 PM
Quote Post

Madman with a box
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

QUOTE (Siobhan Blues @ 31-Jan-2006, 08:38 AM)
Let me just say that it is HIGHLY advisable to have a RECENT VERSION of virus protection on your computer!!!!! rolleyes.gif

We had a major problem with a computer virus last week and realized that our version of McAfee was like 5 years old!!! Well wallbash.gif that's not very bright. We went right to MicroCenter and bought a brand spankin' new version, installed that sucker, and it straightened everything out for us.

Its good to be back online now with no problemo's.

Had you been getting regular updates for your software?

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 02-Feb-2006, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Stayed home sick today puke.gif
Nothing too bad, just a head cold really. Problem is that I haven't had a good nights sleep in a couple days.
Gives me a chance to catch up here!
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 02-Feb-2006, 03:02 PM
Quote Post

Madman with a box
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

I was home the other day. Someone got some revenge on me. Unfoturnately, it was Montezuma pooh.gif wink.gif ...
DesertRose 
Posted: 03-Feb-2006, 01:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Hello all! Wow! A lot going on with y'all!

Mike, I hope you are feeling better. I had Montezuma's revenge once and ended up in the hospital for dehydration, so be very careful! Let us know how you are doing!

Gwenlee! My, you have a lot on your plate! I don't know where to start with you, but I hope it all comes together well and does not create too much stress for you and your family. You have a lot of games coming up. I bet you are excited! I so love Elijay! I have family who live there. I always wanted to live there myself. so beautiful! I hope it all works out for you.

SB! Five years?! ohmy.gif OMG! No way! I renew mine every year and make sure I have updates! But who am I to talk? My computer still crashed a few months ago, eh? rolleyes.gif I got some spyware in there and that was all it took. Now I have three anti-spyware programs in there! so it seems like no matter what you do, you still can get hit!

JP, how are you? I hope you are feeling better. I had to laugh at you being up at a late hour as I was too that night! What was wrong with us? I get this major night owl syndrome about once a week. But it gives me time to catch up!

I get really behind in here cause my online re-enactment group fills my email box up so much. I swear, those people could talk the legs off a centipede! I don't think they ever go to bed! But the info is so very interesting what I learn.

WEll y'all take care! Speak soon!
MDF3530 
  Posted: 03-Feb-2006, 02:04 AM
Quote Post

Madman with a box
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

QUOTE (CelticRose @ 03-Feb-2006, 12:29 AM)
Hello all! Wow! A lot going on with y'all!

Mike, I hope you are feeling better. I had Montezuma's revenge once and ended up in the hospital for dehydration, so be very careful! Let us know how you are doing!

Oh, I'm fine. I just had some bad tacos. I made them myself, so I can only blame myself oops.gif .
DesertRose 
Posted: 03-Feb-2006, 02:10 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

You made them yourself and still got sick? ohmy.gif Oh my! You best be careful with your cooking! wink.gif laugh.gif

Seriously, glad you are feeling better!
gallesjrrt 
Posted: 03-Feb-2006, 09:03 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Connecticut

female

Hope the wounded are feeling better soonest!

We're getting our revenge for a nice week, weather-wise. It's pouring out now, and will rain off and on all weekend rolleyes.gif However, it's only 50 degrees, which is almost unheard of in February in New England.

Short day today to make up for all of the early & late days this week. Yippee! All the more time to prepare for ... gee, I don't know ... Maybe I'll SLEEP! wink.gif

Have a good day, everyone!

--------------------
user posted image Just a wee deoch an dorris user posted image
"Not all who wander are lost"

user posted image
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 06-Feb-2006, 11:35 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi everyone.. I hope all that were ill are feeling better and to the rest keep well. The super bowl is over now-at least I picked a team that one for once. Its been kind of cold here in the teens. Spring has got to be coming soon. I am already getting spring fever, thinking of gardens, flowers,birds chirping,dirt. I do hope it comes sooner than later. According to the ground hog we have here it is six more weeks of winter..
We have a winter carnival going on now. It's kind of fun they do ice sculpting, parades, dances,broom ball, ice fishing, mushing, chariat races, just anything to keep people sane at this time of year..
I envy those of you in warm places at this time of year.

Have a good evening.

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 07-Feb-2006, 01:26 AM
Quote Post

Madman with a box
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

I'm about to head to bed right now. I just watched two episodes of Footballers' Wive$ from BBC America On Demand.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt