Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Looking For Rich Older Woman, Do you meet the criteria?
Bookmark and Share
Keltic 
Posted: 21-Feb-2005, 11:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Ottawa, Ontario Canada

male

I receive between 300 to 500 spam e-mails per day. Most of the time, they are the same old thing but once in a while, one stands out and I have to share it. Since I'm not a woman, rich, I do have children and I don't live in the right place, I thought that someone here might want to help out poor Martino. Anyways, here's the letter....

Hi
This is an important message  for  ladies only:
My name  is  Martino  Luis  Ramirez  and I live in Lugano ,Switzerland . I'm of  Spanish and  Italian  origins and I'm sending this message  to the  people because I have made a  promise  to myself:New  Year,New  Life.I  want  to know  a rich Heiress who seeks  a  younger man. I'm 30 yo and  I work at  night like  negatives  developer  for a  company. I seek  wealthy lady who lives in one  of  the following places: -Martin County ,Palm Beach  County or Broward county-Florida -Santa Barbara county , Montecito Sherman  Oaks OR St.Cruz-California -Honolulu-Hawaii -Las  Vegas or  Reno(Nevada)
-Atlanta(Georgia)
-Phoenix(Arizona)
-Santa  Fe(NEW  Mexico)
I'd love to find a lady of  45-60yo age range.
I'd love to find a  long  haired lady who lives in a swimming pool house. I seek a no smoker lady who could be widowed,separated,single ,divorced and  has no old or  young children. I'm not saying that I want a millionaires, I just seek a rich woman(for example an owner or heiress) who desires a younger soulmate and  wants  to spend life with me. I seek a woman that  feels young and I desire is  to fix a serious stable relationship with her. this  is not  a joke...it's  just  my 2005  desire. ABOUT ME: I have long black hair,my weight is 146 lbs and my height is 5.11. I'm no smoker /drinker and I'm  good looking. I seek  a  lady who  has a  high sexual  drive and  is  bisexual............ I don't seek a heiress  because  I want to kill her...this  is  funny. I make  love-no to violence....and  I'm against the  war too. Thank you very much for reading my letter
Cheers
Martino  Luis  Ramirez

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
Lil 
Posted: 22-Feb-2005, 10:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Wales
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Spring Hill, Florida, USA

female

wacko.gif the guy is nutso, lol.gif

needs bangin.gif and bash.gif cos he sure been drinkin too much of this... beer.gif

and I hope there are no women stupid enough to fall for this!

Lil
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt