Posted: 10-Oct-2002, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

Well, we have made a few changes to the board as you can see. We still have a few adjustments to make, like the quote features is being cut off from the messages and we are working on the CSS a bit.

Let me know if you see anything weird!

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Cabbagehome 
Posted: 11-Oct-2002, 05:05 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

Anything weird, Huh? ;) When I clicked in this morning, the board look different. It is not brown. I can cope with this, but I thought you were going to use bright colors.  ::confused  Or is this bright compared to brown?
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 11-Oct-2002, 08:01 AM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

I like the new board look. (d) (d) (d) Nothing wierd so far. :-0

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 11-Oct-2002, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

Well, for once I think I even like the new board look. (pat on the back). I am usually very critical of my work, but I think it came out ok. Hmmm, it seems brighter. Do you really think it needs to be more brighter? Or do you mean more colorful…..

The only item I am not happy with is that I can not place the menu system on the page header like on the front page. Actually this is true for a few scripts I am running like this. The technology  is really not compatible, and while there is probably a way to do it – the amount of time involved would be way to much this bearded “young” lad is willing to invest! :)
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 11-Oct-2002, 01:37 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

My opinion for what it's worth, is leave it the way it is. Yea, you deserve a pat on the back for all the time you put into this site. If I lived close to you I would bake you and the Mrs. and the lad and lassies a cake and sing "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow." :D Of course, the cake would probably taste better than the singing sounded. Good job, Macfive!!!

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt