DesertRose 
Posted: 14-Jun-2005, 12:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

I'm back! Had a wonderful time in Oregon. Y'all must go there some time.

It is great to hear where everyone is in the books. I am so excited about the new one coming out. I heard that it is literally finished and off to the publisher now. So we should have it by this fall sometime.

An interesting thing happened to me when I came back from vacation. I belong to an Arizona Outlander group online and we meet each other every year at the Highland games and because Diana lives (an hour from me), we have the pleasure of meeting with and having lunch with her every year. Well I found out she is going to be attending the Flagstaff, AZ games next month to do a reading from her new book. My hubby aka DH for dear husband does not want to go. It is a three hour drive from where I live and I don't want to go alone. So before I left, I contacted my AZ Outlander group and asked if anybody wanted to go with me. Well one of the gals that I have never met from that group contacted me and said her DH didn't want to go either. so she and I are going to spend the whole weekend up there and share a motel. The funny thing is I found out that this gal actually works for Diana and her husband! eek.gif So this should be a very interesting trip! laugh.gif Just had to share!

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Moon Child 
Posted: 14-Jun-2005, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Saskatchewan, Canada

female

Hi Celtic Rose, I'm glad to hear you had a wonderfult time in Oregon. You are so lucky to be meeting Diana again and I'm sure you will have a good time as well at the Flagstaff games. Do you know if she ever comes up to Canada to support her books?? I would love to meet her and get my books signed!!

I'm already done over half of Outlander and next week I will going out to get Dragonfly In Amber!!!

Happy reading eveyone!!! book.gif
PMEmail Poster                
DesertRose 
Posted: 14-Jun-2005, 03:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey Moonchild. If you live anywhere near Fergus Games up near Ontario then you are in luck. Diana attends those games every year as those are her favorite. It is held August 12-14. Our very own member here, Keltic, shows his beautiful Celtic jewelry there every year. He posted about it in the Festivals and Gatherings forum here on CR. Here is the link to it to give you some more information.

http://www.celticradio.net/php/forums/inde...?showtopic=4679

Yeah, I spoke to the girl this morning who works with Diana who I am traveling with to see her in July. She told me a little bit about the new book coming out this fall. Oh my! ohmy.gif That's all I am saying. tongue.gif
Moon Child 
Posted: 14-Jun-2005, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

female

Hi Celtic Rose, I won't be able to make it this year with saving up money for my PEI trip but I will definitely try to make it next year!!! Plus it would it also be nice to see some of Keltic's jewellery!!

Do tell do tell...please tongue.gif I'm sure were all going to be on the edge of our seats till it comes out!!! blink.gif
PMEmail Poster                
DesertRose 
Posted: 15-Jun-2005, 12:28 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Awww, that's too bad Moonchild. Hope you can make it next year though!

Nope, I ain't saying a word about the new book. tongue.gif laugh.gif Diana is going to be doing a reading of her new book at the Highland games that we attend, so maybe I can shed some light to ya then. wink.gif
Moon Child 
Posted: 15-Jun-2005, 01:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

female

Ok Celtic Rose, that sounds good!!! Any insight is better than none I guess! tongue.gif I'm trying to check up with her books but I'm not reading that fast since I'm really enjoying Outlander. I can't believe all the twist and turns Claire and Jaime are going through and end up staying up late reading just to find out what's going to happen next! biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster                
DesertRose 
Posted: 15-Jun-2005, 11:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Yeah, they're a pretty active couple! They wear ya out sometimes, but your never bored. laugh.gif
Rindy 
Posted: 17-Jun-2005, 10:55 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (CelticRose @ 15-Jun-2005, 11:57 PM)
Yeah, they're a pretty active couple! They wear ya out sometimes, but your never bored. laugh.gif

That is so funny Celtic Rose! Busy Busy they are......

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
Moon Child 
Posted: 27-Jun-2005, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

female

Hi everyone, just stopped in to see how everyone's reading is going!! I just started chapter 38 in Outlander and getting close to the end!!! It's been an awesome read and I can't wait to read Dragonfly in Amber. I'm going to have to go out and buy it soon since I figure that way I'm going I should have this finished by the end of the week!!! Who knows maybe even earlier with my work schedule this week! biggrin.gif

Happy reading everyone! book.gif
PMEmail Poster                
Moon Child 
Posted: 28-Jun-2005, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

female

Well everyone, I just finished Outlander!!! clap.gif I just couldn't wait to finish the book and I kind of knew it wouldn't take me that much time to finish it! tongue.gif Now I have to wait a couple of days until I can get Dragonfly in Amber. So hopefully I'll be starting that this weekend!! Now that I'm done with Outlander I'm going to be passing it onto my cousin to read!!!

I can't wait to read Dragon Fly in Amber to see if Claire and Jaime are finally going to have the child that they've been waiting to have and where they are going to go after the abbey!!
PMEmail Poster                
Dalriada Dancer 
Posted: 28-Jun-2005, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Ontario, Canada

female

Hi everyone!

I've read all the series and am trying to get my hands on Lord John Grey - a Private Matter. It keeps selling out!

We'll be at Fergus this year and I am hoping to see our dear author there. I missed her last year!

Now I read a few pages back and one of our own sells Celtic jewellery at Fergus? I gotta know! I can never find anything in our neck of the woods and have to travel to the games.

--------------------
Dulcius ex Asperis
PMEmail Poster                
gwenlee 
Posted: 29-Jun-2005, 04:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAlder

female

MoonChild you are going to love Dragonfly in Amber, just don't get hung up about how it begins. I have a friend who just couldn't read it because of how it began and she could get past it. I suggested she try again and reassured her she wouldn't be disappointed.

I can hardly wait the her next book to come out in September.

CR aren't you going to be seeing DG soon?
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
DesertRose 
Posted: 30-Jun-2005, 10:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Hello ladies!

Moonchild! How are you liking DIA? I was so mad at that book at first. Almost threw it across the room! But then I kept reading and it turned out wonderful!

gwenlee, I will be seeing Diana July 16. Herself is supposed to do a reading from her new book. I can hardly wait!

Hey Dalriada! Nice to meet you! I hear the Fergus games are the best and I know for a fact that it is Diana's favorite games to attend and will be there. so you can get your book then. I have some friends who will be attending those games as well. Have fun and let us know how it all goes.
Moon Child 
Posted: 01-Jul-2005, 02:41 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

female

laugh.gif CR, you make me laugh!! I haven't started DIA just yet. I'll probually be going out tomorrow or Saturday to get it. Just have the last chapter in The Notebook to read which I should be done by the time I get off work!! biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster                
gwenlee 
Posted: 02-Jul-2005, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAlder

female

CR you are so lucky to see DG again. I read the first chapter of her next book. There was a preview of it in LJG. It just made me inpatient for it to come out. Please post some pictures.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt