DesertRose 
Posted: 04-Dec-2004, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Here is Nikki and Irish taken last week for their annual Christmas photo in front of the tree.

Attached Image. Works with IE only! (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 04-Dec-2004, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Hello Rose they are so cute!! I wish I could find my old picture of my sheltie she is lying asleep next to a ceramic lamb with a bow or red. Beautiful dogs.. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 04-Dec-2004, 11:07 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Hello everyone,
I thought I would try another picture of my Schipperke, Ninja who is begging..

http://mburris.home.bresnan.net/NINJA_r1

PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 05-Dec-2004, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Thanks Rindy! I think my kids are pretty cute too! I would love to see a photo of your Sheltie. Wish you could find that.

Your Ninja is adorable! My dogs beg a lot. They usually put their heads in my lap and stare at me like they haven't eaten in four days! I forgot the Schipperke don't have tails. BTW, I love your Celtic cross in the background! wink.gif smile.gif
susieq76 
Posted: 06-Dec-2004, 11:24 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

Great pics, guys! I have been thinking about getting a sheltie later on. A friend of mine has an adorable one named Wasabi, and he is the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is much smaller looking than Nikki and Irish, Rose! I think they bred Wasabi to be extra small - he looks like a fox with a huge pouf surrounding his body. Very cute!

--------------------
"Alas for those who never sing and die with all their music left in them" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
DesertRose 
Posted: 06-Dec-2004, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Susie! Shelties are wonderful dogs. Very obedient, smart, eager to please, clean........but love to bark. You will have to work with yours on that one problem. I have had 6 Shelties in the past 20 years and one of them was extra small too. She was only 13 inches tall, while all the others I have had have been anywhere from 16-19 inches! The standard size is 13-17 inches. Daisy, the extra small Sheltie I had was a real cutie. I loved her being that small.
susieq76 
Posted: 06-Dec-2004, 04:56 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

Thanks for the info, Rose! I think I loved Wasabi just because of his name! What a great name that is. It didn't hurt that he was wonderful. But his owners decided to keep him and sell their other sheltie. They are a rescue home for shelties, so they take them in, get them ready for a new home and send them on. If I get one, I would like to get it through them because they have done such a good job of training their dogs smile.gif
dragonboy3611 
Posted: 06-Dec-2004, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

A Friend to who needs one.
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

Realm: USA, New York

male

Your dogs are beatiful! They seem so nice! *pet pet pet* You don't know it, but I'm petting them through the computer!

--------------------
"Men at some time are masters of their fate"
Jul Caesar, Act i, Sc.2

"When sorrow comes, they come not single spies, but in battalions"
Hamlet, Act iv, Sc.5

"All that lives must die, passing through nature to eternity"
Hamlet, Act i, Sc.2
PMEmail Poster               
freekenny 
Posted: 06-Dec-2004, 11:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Beaches of North Carolina & Mountains of Kentucky

female

O'siyo Rindy & CelticRose,
~ Celtic your babies are just adorable!! love.gif I just love pics of our babies around the tree or better yet, helping us decorate! lol.gif I finally decorated for the Holidays..My babies truly keep me 'gigglin'..I have Lil' Feather gettin' into a box of ribbons, Pebble in the box with all the soft-cloth ornaments.. And Thomas that just knows its tyme for mom to get out the wrapping paper and gift bags..and of course there's Babi Kali carrying off as many apples as possible so that when tyme for them to be put on the tree and banisters, well I have to go on a hunting frenzy to find out where she hid them all!! lol.gif And then I look over by the Fireplace and Jerri and Luci are making a bed out of the stockings! The rest of the babies just sit around and watch me decorate and when the tree is finished, they all have a race to see who can make it to the top first!! tongue.gif I am soooooo blessed!! newyear.gif
~Rindy! I finally got to see a pic of your baby!! clap.gif She is beautiful!! And she looks like a great 'bed buddy'! xmas.gif
~ Just fantastic pics!! I don't have any right now that I could scan..I have of yet to move into the digital camera era whistling.gif I keep the Polaroid Instant Camera handy for those quick shots that I can put on my 'family board' in the kitchen! Perhaps Santa will bring me a digital camera although my Polaroid works just fine!
~~Sty-U red_bandana.gif

--------------------
I always knew one day I would travel this road;I just did not know that today would be the day....

'Each man is good in his sight. It is not necessary for eagles to be crows' --Sitting Bull

'Why do you take by force what you could obtain by love?'
--Powhatan

'HeartAches mend, HeartBreaks are everlasting'-- my own quote, seeker
PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 07-Dec-2004, 07:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (susieq76 @ 06-Dec-2004, 04:56 PM)
Thanks for the info, Rose! I think I loved Wasabi just because of his name! What a great name that is. It didn't hurt that he was wonderful. But his owners decided to keep him and sell their other sheltie. They are a rescue home for shelties, so they take them in, get them ready for a new home and send them on. If I get one, I would like to get it through them because they have done such a good job of training their dogs smile.gif

Wow! Susie! I wish I lived close to your Sheltie rescue group. We have one here in Phoenix, but the guy is a bit difficult to deal with. I have always gotten rescue Shelties and they are my favorite. I raised two as pups once, but never again. I think about it from time to time, but no way. I will take a rescue Sheltie over a puppy anytime! I got my Irish from a Sheltie breeder who couldn't give her the time and attention anymore. Nikki is a rescue.

dragonboy! Thanks! My sister asked me how I got them to pose for that photo, but they are such intelligent dogs that they know when to sit and stay for a photo! I actually took several of them like that.

Freekenny! That must have been fun doing all that decorating around all that furry activity! LOL I would have loved to have seen that! I would love to see photos of all your animals!
Rindy 
Posted: 07-Dec-2004, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Sounds like you are having a lot of fun freekenny. That is the way it is suppose to be. Hope you get a digital for Christmas. I would love to see all of your animals.
Suzieq76, Thank you. I had a sheltie with the name of suzieq so I think you should get one...
Thanks for the pet dragonboy, he doesn't bite!! angel_not.gif
PMEmail Poster               
susieq76 
Posted: 08-Dec-2004, 05:23 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

Did you really? That is pretty wild! It must be fate...smile.gif
Rindy 
Posted: 08-Dec-2004, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (susieq76 @ 08-Dec-2004, 03:23 PM)
Did you really? That is pretty wild! It must be fate...smile.gif

Yes it is for real. Did you get your email figured out? That time you emailed me it worked ok, but may be that is a different one. Sometime technology is a headache. Let me know if I can help. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 16-Dec-2004, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacVine

Realm: Easton, PA

male

Here is one of THE DUMP (aka Dumpy) that I took with my cell phone the other day. biggrin.gif
It only costs 25 cents to take a picture an e-mail it to myself.

Attached Image. Works with IE only! (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
Rindy 
Posted: 16-Dec-2004, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (maisky @ 16-Dec-2004, 12:47 PM)
Here is one of THE DUMP (aka Dumpy) that I took with my cell phone the other day. biggrin.gif
It only costs 25 cents to take a picture an e-mail it to myself.

She looks like she is worth more than a quarter. Sweet. I love seeing peoples pets. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt