| Getting To Know Each Other Questionnaire...
, yes, another one of those!
Posted: 06-Apr-2008, 05:02 PM
Lady Leleanda - Mystic Dreamer
Group: Fellowship of the Ring
Realm: Alberta, Canada
| 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Scotland
2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING? To wear around the house, T-shirt & yoga pants.
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Celtic Favorites
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 5:00 a.m.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Stove/oven
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Harp
7. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue
8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Sports Car
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yes
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Peter & the Wolf
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Fall
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Steel Skin (sounds good)
13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? None, unscathed...actually too chicken.
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Not well.
15. THE ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO ? My great, departed friend Bob (God Bless Him)
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Saturday
17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR/TRUCK? Windshield Wash & Oil in a caddy.
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger
19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Really couldn't say....besides this is not email....
20. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't Know
21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? Celtic Radio
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Rose
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? Any type of chicken, with potatoes or rice and a salad.
24. WHAT ARE YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVES? Stupid people
25. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? Oct. 3
26. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS. - Knee length, sleeveless, silk, Cyan Blue nightie (I don't know the proper name for it; negligee???? not overly fashion minded)
Truth in our hearts. Strength in our hands. Consistency in our tongues.
Beauty is not just all around us, but within us....
"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay"(Gandalf)
Posted: 11-Apr-2008, 08:32 AM
Chieftain of the Clan Cathcart-USA
Group: Order of the Knights
Realm: Perryville, Arkansas
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? The Scottish Highlands
2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING? My Kilt I wear it at least once a week!
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Celtic Woman- A New Journey
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? depends on when I get to sleep at night, sometimes I do not wake up in the morning bit go to bed in the morning.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Dishwasher
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I play bagpipes, and Bodhran, but want to learn the Celtic Harp.
7. FAVORITE COLOR? Purple
8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Neither, I will take my Dodge van.
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? absolutely, yes and in reincarnation.
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? None sorry but I am too old for such!
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Spring
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? The power to instantly heal people with a touch.
13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? N/A
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? No
15. THE ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO ? My Mentor Joseph Edward "Doc" Morris. I miss his sage wisdom.
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Any day that I avoid being down.
17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR/TRUCK? Tools and when I go in it my Motorized wheelchair in case I need it...
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Sushi
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? White Heather, I love the story of it as well.
20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? Seafood, but I also love Haggis!!
21. WHAT ARE YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVES? People with no common sense or courtesy towards others; and men that think it acceptable to abuse women.
22. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? 06 April
23. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS. Ah the ones I received 06 April 1956! Thats all I wear.
Sir. Raibeart Paris, OGU
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
(5) « First
... 3 4 
Celtic Radio is a SonixFM radio station that is based in Canada. SonixFM and SonixCast provide music license coverage through SOCAN.
© Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance Tavern, Ye O' Celtic Pub, Celt-Rock-Radio.
Celtic Graphics ©, Cari Buziak
Link to CelticRadio.net
Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medieval Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt