Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What Is The Definition Of A Pagan Yours And Others, Paganism is a diverse topic....lets see
Bookmark and Share
Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 05-Oct-2004, 09:42 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Portland, Oregon

female

If I may please join this discussion,
I have chosen to go with out a "Label" yet I am called a Pagan, which is fine. Call me what you wish but do not judge me. I am searching for something more then what "Man" says is available to me. I am searching for unity, oneness, true happiness. A way to become what I know I have in me for the betterment of all.
All of us are connected to each other and everything around us.

Pagan to me means the ability to be my true self, letting the Prana of the Universe take care of me and those around me. Having a REAL relationship with Mother Earth and Father Sun or what ever you want to call them. In doing this I am able to have better relationships with those around me. I do not worship Idols. But I do give thanks every day all day to the higher power for what I receive.

I am sure you can tell I am not a theologian but I am a very spiritual person. I know that there is a higher Power then myself but, I also know that I am a part of that higher power and so are all of you, Just as are the rest of the people on this level of existence. Faith is believing, Religion is brain washing to an extent.

I am searching for "True Happiness" that comes from within and from the one.
This might not make any sense to some of you and that is ok. we are all on our own paths. To live in the moment and be content and happy to know with out a doubt that no matter what there is always good in every thing. To love everyone and everything unconditionally. Those are my goals and my path.

With deepest love for you all,
Angel
PMEmail Poster                
bubba 
Posted: 06-Oct-2004, 08:34 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Northeast Wisconsin

male

Angel, sounds to me like you found your path. Everyone is different and there is no one correct path anymore than there's one true faith. May the God and Goddess be with you and guide your steps.

--------------------
[SIZE=7]Curtesie is cumbersom to them that kens it not.
PMEmail Poster               
Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 06-Oct-2004, 01:56 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Portland, Oregon

female

LOL!
Bubba to be honest I don't know if this is it or not but it feels right to my heart and as long as it feels that way I will walk that path. I Thank you for your blessing and encouragement though hug.gif
PMEmail Poster                
celticwoodsman 
Posted: 06-Oct-2004, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacWillow

Realm: NY, USA

male

well spoken angel, to be happy is be love yourself, and love one another....and I am sure that you just didnt type it but I have to state to love of your god(s). Basic accross the board on all religions and spiritual paths. Thanks for entering this conversation, and please continue to add to this conversation. I was so nervous to create a forum thread like this because I did not know if people would respond or care....I am glad i was wrong.

--------------------
You will not go hungry until I starve, you shall not go thirsty as I have drink, you shall have my bed and be warm, you shall sit on my right as we feast in the great halls of our ancestors, and for when we die, and go to the great battle of valhalla....we shall stand together and fight ....at the end we shall look upon each other strewn with the blood of OUR enemies, and then....I shall call you FRIEND
PMEmail Poster                
freekenny 
Posted: 11-Oct-2004, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Beaches of North Carolina & Mountains of Kentucky

female

QUOTE (Shadows @ 14-Sep-2004, 10:11 PM)
I do have a great respect for all things and see the spiritualism in everything. I believe that every action I take has an effect on everything and everybody around me and it is my responsibility to see that those effects cause minimal disruption in the grand plan.

O'siyo Shadow,
~ Here! Here! cheers.gif Respect earned is Respect given~
Personally, I enjoy causing 'minimal disruption' in the everyday scheme of things for I have found that on more than one occassion it causes a 'flurry of change'..if not change then it damn sure made people, as well as myself, contemplate beer.gif I 'see' the importance of my spirituality in the everyday 'interactions' I have the privilege of experiencing~ wink.gif
~Sty-U red_bandana.gif

--------------------
I always knew one day I would travel this road;I just did not know that today would be the day....

'Each man is good in his sight. It is not necessary for eagles to be crows' --Sitting Bull

'Why do you take by force what you could obtain by love?'
--Powhatan

'HeartAches mend, HeartBreaks are everlasting'-- my own quote, seeker
PMEmail Poster               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 12-Oct-2004, 06:41 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

QUOTE (celticwoodsman @ 06-Oct-2004, 03:36 PM)
well spoken angel, to be happy is be love yourself, and love one another....and I am sure that you just didnt type it but I have to state to love of your god(s). Basic accross the board on all religions and spiritual paths. Thanks for entering this conversation, and please continue to add to this conversation. I was so nervous to create a forum thread like this because I did not know if people would respond or care....I am glad i was wrong.

Remembering the core truths in a day when so many seem to have forgotten is something to be proud of. Many of us like to voice our beliefs in an environment where we won't get flamed for the truth. We care, we like to talk, and we know where we stand smile.gif Stand proud!

Blessed be

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

Mountain Legacy -- Born in the isles, raised in Appalachia
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
urian 
Posted: 14-Oct-2004, 12:14 AM
Quote Post

heretic. lurker in the shadows
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Texas

male

QUOTE (Aaediwen @ 12-Oct-2004, 05:41 AM)
Remembering the core truths in a day when so many seem to have forgotten is something to be proud of. Many of us like to voice our beliefs in an environment where we won't get flamed for the truth. We care, we like to talk, and we know where we stand smile.gif Stand proud!

Blessed be

Well said , brother.
I couldnt have put it any better.

THough I dont post much here, I do enjoy the fact that ther is a boschetto to come to when I need a voice and a sanctuary.

--------------------
'Dying for being different is still better than living as a Sheep'-anon
PMEmail Poster               
dragonboy3611 
Posted: 06-Nov-2004, 05:19 PM
Quote Post

A Friend to who needs one.
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: USA, New York

male

The way everyone implies pagan could be really different.

Someone who is spiritual, friendly, kind, and worshipes the earth-goddess.

Or one who is non-christian

Or one who...

Or one who...

Or one who....

--------------------
"Men at some time are masters of their fate"
Jul Caesar, Act i, Sc.2

"When sorrow comes, they come not single spies, but in battalions"
Hamlet, Act iv, Sc.5

"All that lives must die, passing through nature to eternity"
Hamlet, Act i, Sc.2
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt