Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Question Only Thread, Question, anyone?
stoirmeil 
Posted: 11-Aug-2005, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

Rindy, can you tell I'm happy you liked the links, and you know, the "Undiscoverd Scotland" series can bring you pictures and information on just about everywhere in the country? Know what one of the nicest little set of photos in the whole series is? Would you like to just open the Undiscovered Scotland for the Isle of Mull and see the waterfront of Tobermory? And wouldn't it make you smile no matter what kind of day it's been, and how about going there, especially because it has its own little chocolate factory? biggrin.gif

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/mull...mory/index.html
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 12-Aug-2005, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Amy did you know I do hike? Did you know that where I live you kind of have to if you want to get anywhere off road..
Stoirmeil did you know all I can say is WOW and thanks? Do you know I am really busy today? Do you know I wish you all a great day?

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 12-Aug-2005, 12:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

can we believe it is finally Friday? would you believe how my kids are hating to start school so early? can you guess they are even more happy than I am that today is Friday? Do any of us have terrific plans for this weekend? If I tell you that I will be on the soccer fields all day tomorrow would you believe that? I can't get my CR radio to stay on..any one else still having problems? It is a pain isn't it? especially when your requested song is coming up! oops, I mean ?? Hope the weather is good for all of us...rain or shine whichever you prefer - would it come as a surprise if I told you that I LOVE rain? When it rains here, we go out to play in it - don't you?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 14-Aug-2005, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Do you know if it rains here today I will do much more than go play in it, I will probably run out and conduct some kind of very loud and half naked extemporaneous ritual of thanks? What do you think of the fact that it has been plus or minus 95 degrees for several days, and over 90% humidity, with promised thunderstorms that have not yet come? sad.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 14-Aug-2005, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Did you know I love chocolate? Do you think cold weather is better? Did you know I like the 70's temperature? Do you know I have to go mow the yard? Do you know today is a beautiful day and I am thankful for it?

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 14-Aug-2005, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Hahahaha! Am I happy or not, that our thunderstorm has arrived and it's dropped 20 degrees? (Is it wishful thinking? Isn't really a drop from 97 to 82? But isn't that wonderful, in the space of an hour?)
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 15-Aug-2005, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Stoirmeil do you know I am happy for you? Did everyone have a good day today? Did you know its great to be here? Did you know I am ready for fall and things to slow down some?? Will they ever?

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 16-Aug-2005, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

QUOTE (Rindy @ 15-Aug-2005, 08:47 PM)
Stoirmeil do you know I am happy for you? Did everyone have a good day today? Did you know its great to be here? Did you know I am ready for fall and things to slow down some?? Will they ever?

Slainte smile.gif

Isn't that sweet of you to say so, Rindy? And now that I know where you are, can you guess that I understand why you have been talking about cool days when we have all been so hot? Hasn't Wyoming been my favorite place in the United States, since I travelled out west and camped in Medicine Bow when I was just a kid?

It will all slow down soon -- doesn't it always, eventually? smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 16-Aug-2005, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (stoirmeil @ 16-Aug-2005, 10:46 AM)
QUOTE (Rindy @ 15-Aug-2005, 08:47 PM)
Stoirmeil do you know I am happy for you?  Did everyone have a good day today?  Did you know its great to be here?  Did you know I am ready for fall and things to slow down some??  Will they ever?

Slainte smile.gif

Isn't that sweet of you to say so, Rindy? And now that I know where you are, can you guess that I understand why you have been talking about cool days when we have all been so hot? Hasn't Wyoming been my favorite place in the United States, since I travelled out west and camped in Medicine Bow when I was just a kid?

It will all slow down soon -- doesn't it always, eventually? smile.gif

Do you know how shocked I feel right now? Did you know there is a National forest and also a town called that? Can you tell me where you went? Where do you live now? Do you know I think that is amazing? Am I wishing life away?

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 17-Aug-2005, 12:03 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Is it okay if I say HELLO to everybody? Did you know that I was not on much for a couple of days, but that now I'm back? Did you know that I hope that everyone is doing well? Did you know that I missed you? smile.gif

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
Rindy 
Posted: 17-Aug-2005, 03:06 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Wizard, did you know I am glad your back? Where did you go? Did you know I had to turn my heat on this morning? How is the teachings of Gaelic going? Did you know I am going to some Scottish games this weekend in Jackson Hole?

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 17-Aug-2005, 04:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Rindy, isn't it lovely to remember that it was Medicine Bow and must have been a state park that we camped in, and heard wolves singing at night? And that it was the most beautiful place I have ever seen, and that my memories were a little sad for a few years, because there was a forest fire and all those tall, tall trees were burned? But do you know, I understand how fires work in the natural cycle better now, and I still think about going back there someday?

Or -- how exciting must THAT be, to go to Highland Games in Jackson Hole? biggrin.gif And won't you have a fantastic time, between the music and the mountains?
PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 17-Aug-2005, 06:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Well hello everyone...did you know that I have missed adding in my questions? Did you know that fall is not a slow down time for us? Can you guess that between one daughter playing soccer and another playing volleyball my car never stops moving?? Would you like to know that I have never been to Wyoming? Well, it is true even if you can't believe it??? Is everyone happy it is Wednesday? Guess what??? I wish I was going to a Highland Game in Jackson Hole - had you guessed? Can you tell I am green with envy?? Wizard??? I hope everything is alright?? Don't we all get busy every now and then? I am having a lovely day, are you all too? I went to a pub yesterday with my sister, it's name - The Four Peaks Brewery. But did you know I tried one of their home brewed ales..and can you guess what it's name was??? Well, I better share...it was The Kiltlifter don't ya know???
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 01-Sep-2005, 04:00 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

well, how is everyone today? Did you know that I have to work today? Is it okay if I say "Yuck"? DId you know that I hate summer? And did you know that fall is just around the corner? Did you know that my favorite season is winter? Pretty strange, huh?
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 03-Sep-2005, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Wizard - do you know that I am glad to hear from you? Can you believe that I really don't like summer either? Would you ever guess that I am sick and tired of the heat??? Can we all have a lovely weekend? I hope so, don't you?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]