Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Question Only Thread, Question, anyone?
Bookmark and Share
haynes9 
Posted: 03-Jul-2007, 02:15 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Have you not had the chance to meet Wiz, aka the Wizard of Owls? Did you know he started quite a few games on the forum? And are there any other places on the net tongue.gif ? Do you know it is a good break from the rigors of stuff in general to come on here and see how everyone is doing?

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Antonio 
Posted: 03-Jul-2007, 08:45 AM
Quote Post

Defender of Freedom, Protector and Servent of the People
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

Do you know that I agree, this is a great place to be. Do you know this is also my escape from the daily grind. And don't you know, that I wish everyone a good day.

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 04-Jul-2007, 11:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

Was that a great fireworks show or what? Did you know that it looked like the wind might cancel it? Can you imagine how good that wind felt after a 98 degree day?
Antonio 
Posted: 05-Jul-2007, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Do you know that I agree about how great the fire works show was. Do you know that from my house I can see Tracy's (where I live), Manteca, and Paterson all at the same time. And do you know we hit 105 but when the sunny went down we also got a cooling breeze. Do you know I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July.
PMEmail Poster               
pflanary 
Posted: 05-Jul-2007, 09:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Southwest VA (Lee Co.

female

Don't you think that someone (not me) or a group of us (I'll help) should set up a CR gathering? Would the logistics be too horrible? Maybe just a small group of regulars? Do you know how much I would like to meet all of you?

--------------------
God then made man. The Italians for their beauty. The French for their cuisine. The Welsh for their voices. The Germans for their cars. And on and on until He looked at what He had created and said, "This is all very well, but no-one is having fun. I'll have to make an Irishman."
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 06-Jul-2007, 05:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

Wouldn't that be a challenge? But isn't it true that nothing good ever comes easy? Did you know we finally got our swamp coolers up and running? Isn't it ironic that the day they started working, the temperature went down?
Antonio 
Posted: 07-Jul-2007, 01:33 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Did you know that anytime I do anything like that it always works out the same. Light the heater it gets hot, wash the car it rains do you know I think your right it is ironic.
PMEmail Poster               
Scotsman2k 
Posted: 12-Jul-2007, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacVine

Realm: North Carolina. (Subject to change at Army whim)

male

Is this a private game or can anyone play? Why ask questions if I can't get any answers? Did that sound too snippy? If I said you had a beautiful body would you figure out I had hacked your webcam?

--------------------
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good folk do nothing.
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 23-Jul-2007, 12:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

Did you know that you and anyone else can play? Why would you think that you sound snippy? Did you know that sometimes questions can be answered by questions? Do you have a webcam? Do you know that if you said I had a beautiful body, that would be proof positive that you're not looking at me biggrin.gif ?
Antonio 
Posted: 23-Jul-2007, 12:47 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Do you know it's still 98 out side right now, and there isn't even a hint of a breeze.
Did you know that I spent the last two days, replacing the gas tank filler hose on my pickup. And don't you know if it ever has to be done again it will be I owe, I owe, It's to the shop it goes. hammer.gif
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 23-Jul-2007, 08:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

Do you know that I experienced a good amount of irony this past week? How is it that we got the air conditioning working in the house for the first time in two years, then the air conditioning goes out in both cars? Is that crazy or what? Reckon I'll have to get the wife's car towed in this morning since it won't start?
Antonio 
Posted: 23-Jul-2007, 09:45 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Do you know that I also need a new air conditioner for the house. Do you know if I turn it on when the temp, is around 80 it keeps the house at about 85 when it's 100+ outside. And did you know if I turn it on when it's 70 it keeps it at 85. Did I tell you that 8 of our new trucks all had the air conditioning go out at the same time. Do you know that the dealer had them all fixed in 2 days. (Bad switchs)
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 25-Jul-2007, 11:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

Can you believe that Ford wants almost $300 for the fuel pump to Mrs. Haynes9's car? I can hardly wait to hear how much the compressor is going to cost, can you? Could we go back to horses?
Antonio 
Posted: 27-Jul-2007, 09:57 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Do you know that the gas tank filler hose on my Ford pickup cost $327.47. Can you believe I actually paid that much, as much trouble as it is to change they should give it away. But I'm still a Ford man. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 28-Jul-2007, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

QUOTE (haynes9 @ 25-Jul-2007, 11:49 PM)
Can you believe that Ford wants almost $300 for the fuel pump to Mrs. Haynes9's car? I can hardly wait to hear how much the compressor is going to cost, can you? Could we go back to horses?

bahahahahahhaha! I would be all for going back to horses if I could ride one! Can you believe Mr Celticrose's van has broken down four times this month?! sad.gif

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt