LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 09-Sep-2008, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacVine

female

Reading some posts and relaxing for it was a big day again for I need to clear up things before leaving for my trip.

LOA

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PM My Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Reading the forum and having my morning coffee.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 01:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

Sitting here calming down after a monumental screw up by a Cardiologist. I have no patience when someone screws up my health care! I am at the point where small mistakes put my life at risk.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
valpal59 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 01:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

OMG Patch, I hope you are O.K..
That is why I try to avoid doctors as much as possible. It seems like they are making more mistakes these days.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 03:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

Just got back from my sister in law mom's funeral.
She was a scotwoman from Dunfermline,Scotland and a dear dear friend of mine. Margaret was her name and she was an outspoken woman with good solid values and there was nothing more that she liked when we gathered together in family to argue and discuss on any subjects. She was in love with her culture and never forgotten it.

Though when she was young (she arrived in Canada at the age of 8) she was determined to loose her very much pronounced scottish accent.
And she did in a record time but when she was upset or argumentative woah the accent was out fast enough.

So long Margaret we will miss ya,

Diane wub.gif
PM My Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 05:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (Lady-of-Avalon @ 12-Sep-2008, 04:48 PM)
She was a scotwoman from Dunfermline,Scotland and a dear dear friend of mine. Margaret was her name and she was an outspoken woman with good solid values and there was nothing more that she liked when we gathered together in family to argue and discuss on any subjects. She was in love with her culture and never forgotten it.

Though when she was young (she arrived in Canada at the age of 8) she was determined to loose her very much pronounced scottish accent.
And she did in a record time but when she was upset or argumentative woah the accent was out fast enough.

Diane wub.gif

You have my sympathy. She sounds like my Grandmother with her Co Kerry accent when she was upset. There was always a hint of it but stress would have her speaking Gaelic.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

Watching the rain and reading posts. I am going to be calling a friend in Mission Tx. too see if he and his family are doing all right hope I get though to him.

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Patriot1776 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 05:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: North Carolina

male

About to continue with a story typing on my recently thrift-store bought IBM Correcting Selectric II typewriter.

--------------------
LP Vinyl Enthusiast - It really needs to be in LP vinyl format for me to most certainly get it. ^^

"Your brother brought me silver, and your sister warmed my soul, but now I laugh and pull so hard and see you swinging from the gallows pole!" - from the Led Zeppelin song "Gallows Pole", 'Led Zeppelin III' album.
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (valpal59 @ 12-Sep-2008, 02:57 PM)
OMG Patch, I hope you are O.K..
That is why I try to avoid doctors as much as possible. It seems like they are making more mistakes these days.

I have no idea what is going to happen. The last local medical people I trusted were my family MD and a local Cardiologist for routine tests etc. They are off my list now!

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

Lady Leleanda - Mystic Dreamer
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

Diane

My deepest sympathies, Diane. Remember the good times & she shall live on forever.

--------------------
Slàinte!

Truth in our hearts. Strength in our hands. Consistency in our tongues.

Beauty is not just all around us, but within us....

"Mo nighean donn," he whispered, "Mo chridhe. My brown lass, my heart. Come to me. Cover me. Shelter me, a bhean, heal me. Burn with me, as I burn for you."(Fiery Cross Quote)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Leelee 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Sitting here calming down after a monumental screw up by a Cardiologist. I have no patience when someone screws up my health care! I am at the point where small mistakes put my life at risk.

Slàinte,   

Patch

It's going to be difficult, but please, please, please Patch try to take it easy. Are there any other avenues for you to investigate? Anybody you know that can give you a referral to see a more trustworthy Physician?? Oh, do take care of yourself, Patch.
Gillian 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 07:27 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Pennsylvania

female

The kids and I are camping out on the couch and watching a new made for tv movie, "the Gym Teacher". We just finished up the pizza and getting ready to make the popcorn. It's been a grey rainy day -the perfect movie watching Friday night.

Have a good weekend everyone!

--------------------
“The follies which a man regrets most in his life, are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity.”
- Helen Rowland
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 07:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (Leelee @ 12-Sep-2008, 08:03 PM)

Slàinte,   

Patch

It's going to be difficult, but please, please, please Patch try to take it easy. Are there any other avenues for you to investigate? Anybody you know that can give you a referral to see a more trustworthy Physician?? Oh, do take care of yourself, Patch.

Anger and stress are my enemies but I realize that. I am working between The # 1 premier Cardiac surgeon in the US and the Ross Hearet center in Columbus, also eminently qualified. The surgeon saved me from certain death 7 years ago and in talking with his staff today, I find that the cardiologists are telling me a lie! You can have more than two bypass surgeries! That isn't pleasant to think about but maybe is better than the alternative.

I am a tough bird.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 08:02 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Oh no!! Do you know how soon you'll be going in for the Surgeries? My thoughts & Prayers are with you smile.gif
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

QUOTE (Leelee @ 12-Sep-2008, 07:57 PM)

Diane

My deepest sympathies, Diane. Remember the good times & she shall live on forever.

Thank you my dear Leelee.

Got back from the other funeral home and this one is for my dad's oldest sister.
She passed on last sunday. Her suffering is no more.
Again I see that it is hard on my dad for he cries a lot and seem to have no control whatsover on his emotions.

I'm tired and will go to bed for I'm beat.

Tomorrow promise to be a better and brighter day for husband and I are going down to Ottawa to meet my dear friend Camac in person.

LOA
PM My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt