marti64 
Posted: 12-Jan-2008, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

Realm: Worcester, Massachusetts

female

Lady Marti looks up from her comfy chair next to the fire, as she hears the door close. She recognizes leenie, and *****YAWNS*****HELLO!!!!!
"I must have fallen asleep, " she says to her friend.....Now, I think it is time to chat......"
I wonder where everyone else went....she mutters out loud...
leenie, would you join me in a hot chocolate, and sit by the fire....it has gotten cold in here.....'
Maybe i should take my guitar out of its corner and dust it off.....even though the WONDERFUL MAN that agave it to me has gone away.....
crybaby.gif

--------------------
]AN EXCERPT FROM A POEM THAT I WROTE ON 10/11/07

WE CAN'T CHANGE WHAT WE HAVE DONE....
BUT ONLY TAKE A LESSON FROM EACH EXPERIENCE
AND MAKE THE MOST OF EACH MINUTE THAT WE HAVE LEFT
AND TELL OURELVES THAT IT IS OK TO LIVE, LAUGH AND CRY.....
PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE ALL WORK TOGETHER
TO GIVE US WHAT WE CAN AND SHOULD EXPERIENCE
AND WE NEED TO CHERISH ALL OF THE TIME
THAT WE SPEND WITH OURSELVES AND OTHERS MAKING THE MOST OF THE SPECIAL MEMORIES THAT ARE OURS..
AND THE ONES THAT WE HAVE YET TO CREATE WITH THE PEOPLE THAT WE HAVEN'T MET!!!!![/SIZE]
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
leenie 
Posted: 12-Jan-2008, 08:24 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Devil Riders
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Illinois

female

" I would be honored to join you. when I first came in, I didn't think anyone was here. "
Leenie looks toward the other woman. There is such a look of sadness in her eyes.

"Is there anything I can do to help" asks Leenie. I f you want to talk, I'm here."

"Maybe if you can talk about it you will feel better."

PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
crazykiltedcelt 
Posted: 23-Jan-2008, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

LOCH MOY
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

Realm: utah

male

putting fred in the salbes and cross the snow cover court yard the pud lights are low but still warm and site for sour eyes for a weerey travler. Opening the door Im Home again! Hamm my room key please and a tall warm coco to take the chill off the bones thanl you.. Moveing to the fire I bow to matri and see a face. Hello im the crazykiltedcelt and you >>>

--------------------
shout freedom and loose the legs of woe

A man in a kilt is a man & an halve
PMEmail Poster               
leenie 
Posted: 23-Jan-2008, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Hello to you. "My name is Leenie", I reply. "Always a pleasure to meet someone new, have you travelled far?"

Leenie gestures for the gentleman to join her and Lady Marti by the fire.

"Perhaps we can convince Lady Marti to play for us. It has been awhile since I heard the song Fields of Athenry
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 23-Jan-2008, 12:22 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Georgia

female

Wombat trundles over to join the ladies by the fire. She feels as though she's slept for a hundred years. Rip Van Winkle's got nothing on me!

Ah, now to settle in for some mighty fine music. And check out the newcomer.

--------------------
Check out my new blog at www.dilettantesdilemma.blogspot.com
Patti, The Celtic Pretentious Wombat

Feel the Teal! The year is 1599, and a new musical sensation is sweeping the youth of England! Dude! Life is Good! Visit The Lost Boys Online
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               View My Space Profile.
leenie 
Posted: 28-Jan-2008, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Leenie scoots over to make room for Wombat...what could be better? Good company, good food and drink and wonderful music from Lady Marti.

Leenie turns to talk to Wombat but finds her staring intently at the newcomer as if she's trying to read his mind. Interesting! Does Wombat sense something about him? Or just curious.
The Wizard of BC 
Posted: 30-Jan-2008, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Victoria, BC

male

Just as Lady Marti is tuning her instrument, and everyone is settling down to enjoy, there is an incredibly loud blast from outside. The room lights up through the shuttered windows, and even the cracks in the walls, until it is almost painfully bright on the night adapted eyes of those in the pub. It seemed almost like a hundred lightening bolts have just struck the room at once.

Stunned almost to senselessness and temporarily blinded by the flash, those in the room are shocked to their cores. No one can move, no one can even think.

A moment passes, but for those in the room it could have been hours. The pub door crashes inward, almost wrenched from its hinges and against the pitch black of the night outside an even darker and denser form can be made out framed in the doorway.

The Wizard stumbles into the room. His clothes are torn and tattered and lightly smoking. His face is blackened and his staff is cracked for almost its full length. His hat is gone and his white hair is wildly sticking in a hundred different directions from static electricity.

He stumbles further into the room leaning heavily on his staff for his legs seem unable to support him or obey his brain to move.

The Wizard's voice seems to try to make a sound but only produces a raspy cough. He swallows hard and tries again to speak.

"Oh, well, now that that's finished I don't suppose there's some coffee on?" "I'll take mine with two sugars and a touch of cream if you don't mind."

Suddenly his eyes make it fully open and the blue is bright and flashing in the firelight. He shakes himself slightly then stands fully erect again.

"Does anybody have a Macadamia nut/white chocolate cookie?" "I always love to have one with my coffee."

The Wizard pats his cloak lightly putting out the stray embers left from whatever had caused the flash outside and then strolls over to an empty wing back chair. He slowly lowers himself into the chair to ease the pressure on some bruises then puts his boots up on the ottoman. He pulls out his pipe from a fold inside his cloak.

"I hope I didn't interrupt the music. I feel like being silly and dancing a waltz."

--------------------
Steve Ashton
Owner/Kiltmaker

2nd Laird of Lochcaber
www.freedomkilts.com
"I wear the Kilt because;
Swish + Swagger = Swoon"
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
leenie 
Posted: 31-Jan-2008, 10:54 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

The four by the fireplace can only stare at the dark man in wonder...ears still slightly ringing from the blast and light points still dancing in front of their eyes from the blinding light of a few minutes before....

Leenie stunned more than the others not only from the explosion but also from seeing the dark man again...his warnings, she remembers from a few nights before..what is it ...why does it tease at the edge of memory and then slip away like fog in the night?
He sits there putting out embers with his hand and asking for a cookie as if nothing had just happened...

Not knowing what to make of the situation, Leenie turns to Lady Marti and Wombat, but they have the same look on their faces that surely must be on hers......
jime307 
Posted: 02-Feb-2008, 10:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Jackson Hole, Wyoming USA

male

The weary jester raises his head from the table, awakened by the blinding flash, he peers abou the room, noticing that the odd wizard has returned and another has come to join them, he sits back in his chair and listens to the enchanting tunes from Marti's Guitar.

--------------------

St. Patrick's Day countdown banner
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
marti64 
Posted: 09-Feb-2008, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

female

Lady Marti stops playing and is startled by the loud crash into the room.
Then out of the corner of her eye, she spots a familiar face....The Celt has returned!!!!!!!!!! "I missed you!" she cries.......as she smiles toward the old friend!!!!!
crazykiltedcelt 
Posted: 10-Feb-2008, 10:20 AM
Quote Post

LOCH MOY
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

Realm: utah

male

drawing my weapon,i spin to see an old man dutly and smoking enerting the door. he has the look of an old wizard about him, are you ladies alright, HellomMarty it is good to see old friends again. I have have been away far to long its good to be home once more. I see we have gather alot of new faces around here in my asentance. I hope life is treating you well. i saty down next to the fire and order my ussally from Hamm with a wave of my hand. ladies please let refresh your drinks for you.
PMEmail Poster               
jime307 
Posted: 12-Feb-2008, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Jackson Hole, Wyoming USA

male

ohboy a reunion! Hooray for Friends!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
The Wizard of BC 
Posted: 14-Feb-2008, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Victoria, BC

male

The Wizard looks up at the new arrival and smiles. He puts down his coffee and cookie and stands.

"I see you are known here Sir. Any friend of these fine people is bound to be a friend of mine."

He removes his hat and bows low so that his eyebrows almost touch the floor.

"I noticed your alarm and drawn weapon. I hope the fireworks outside didn't startle you too much."

Then looking out of the corner of his eyes the Wizard leans towards the Celt and whispers.

"It can sometimes be a royal pain having to destroy things like that all the time. This one wasn't too bad so I just turned it into a swallow, tied a coconut to its little feet and watched it fall flapping to the ground. It's still out there struggling if you would like a good laugh."

Then he stands back upright and a clear voice says.

"I see sir, that you also wear The Kilt. May I ask which Tartan that is?"
"Come join us, the coffee isn't too bad but the cookies are marvelous."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
marti64 
Posted: 17-Feb-2008, 07:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

female

Recovering from the mayhem, Lady Marti motions the Celt to sit by the fire. "There is so much i want to tell you!!!!" I have missed you!!"
Lady Marti begins to play, and then remembers a song from the past..
Her eyes well up with tears.....she begins to strum, and the sounds of the tune..known as "Danny Boy" waft through the quiet of the pub...
Her thoughts drift to the happier times.......... cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
sisterknight 
Posted: 19-Feb-2008, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: montreal west, quebec

female

sisterknight jars awake jumps to her feet reaching for her sword that has fallen to the floor along with her whistle........" what the hell!!!.....holy jeesh!!!!" she mumbles trying to shove the whistle in her sword's sheathe and raising her sword to her lips......stunned she stops just before it reachs her lips......"what in the world is going on?" she demands of the room in general...she races towards the kilted warrior and joyfully throws herself into his arms!!!!!!!" oh my celt, i have missed you so!!" raining kisses down upon his dirt smeared face" ladi, can you believe it!!!our celt has returned!!!!" suddenly realizing that her ladi has red rimmed eyes sisterknight wiggles out of her celt's brawny arms and tries to soothe her friend" oh marti, my ladi what can i do????" digging into her travelling sack sisterknight pulls out an enormous hankerchief and hands it to the ladi

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt