WizardofOwls 
Posted: 15-May-2004, 11:22 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Hey, when what you have to say is this good, repeat yourself as many times as you like! smile.gif I am so glad that you found God! what a priceless gift He has given us! I am SO GLAD we don't have to earn it, cause if we did, I'm afraid I'd come up woefully short!

May God richly bless all of you!

--------------------
Sln agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tr mo chridhe. 'S i Gidhlig cnan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Roisin-Teagan 
Posted: 15-May-2004, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

a ragamuffin of Eireann
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacElder

Realm: South Louisiana

female

Mac...Wonderful testimony. Oh, God's Grace how sweet the sound!!!!

BTW: I love that new song "Grace Like Rain" we sing in our Sunday Morning Services---Very Beautiful!

Peace,
Roisin angel_not.gif

--------------------
Roisin-Teagan

"There, in that hand, on that shoulder under that chin---all of its lightness delicately balanced and its strings skillfully bowed---it becomes a voice."---Rich Mullins

"At 18, if you have oversized aspirations, the whole world sees you as a dreamer. At 40, you get the reputation for being a visionary." ---Rich Mullins

"God gives the gifts where He finds the vessel empty enough to receive them."---C.S. Lewis

ire go Brch!
PMEmail Poster               
tsargent62 
Posted: 17-May-2004, 11:54 AM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Lake Orion, Michigan

male

QUOTE (Elspeth @ May 11 2004, 02:51 PM)
Yes, Todd, I do, but I let down my end of the friendship way too often. The friend who calls when she needs something and rarely just to chat.

Well, my friend, you're not alone there. I know I'm guilt of calling on God when I need him, but forget to thank him or just spend time with him when things are going good.

MacE, indeed wonderful testimony. Repeat yourself as often as you like.

--------------------

Cheers!
Todd

Normal is a relative term. For some reason it is not a term my relatives use to describe me.

PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 21-May-2004, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Well, I was raised a Catholic, the first 25 years of my life. I was a good Catholic girl, prayed my rosary at night, studied my catechism earnestly. Went through most of the sacraments. Then when I hit about 25, I discovered that I no longer believed in God. I saw him as an angry God with a chasm fixed between he and I, so I turned away from him totally. However, I came to this place where I wanted to do some studies in comparative religion. I decided to study other religions . I read everything I could get my hands on. I studdied Wicca, astrology and all the religions I could get my hands on. Then I moved into this apartment complex where there were all single college students and all protestant Christians. As I got to know them they would share their faith with me. At first I balked and told them to leave me alone in the area of religion..........yet I was doing my own private study. Well, I became good friends with these single people and was invited to church with them. It was the most wonderful experience of my life! I just cannot explain it! I sobbed and sobbed because for the first time in my life I felt acceptance by God and He alone. There was just something said in that sermon and I loved the prayers and worship music. I still did not turn to the Lord that day. It was a slow process. I don't even remember when I actually gave my heart to the Lord, but I did and have never regretted it since. There have been too many miracles in my own life to prove to me that He is there. All I have to do is ask. I have been a Christian for about 25 years now. Yes, I am 50 now! laugh.gif

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 21-May-2004, 09:17 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Rosie, I am SO GLAD that you found God! You are such an inspiration to me! Your rosie personality (pun intneded! wink.gif ) always brings a smile to my face even on my worst days! And without you, I never would have found out about CelticRadio!

And I for one am proud to call you my sister! smile.gif

Your Brother In Christ!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
DesertRose 
Posted: 21-May-2004, 11:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Thanks Allen! You know I got to reading my earlier post and I want it to be said that I in no way intended anything bad about the Catholic church as to the reason why I left! I have the highest regard and respect for the church and miss a lot of those traditions to this day. In fact, every once and awhile I will attend a Catholic mass. It is just that there are certain areas of the protestant faith that I love as well and my husband is a protestant so we attend a protestant church. I just wanted to clarify that because I didn't want somebody to read my above post the wrong way. unsure.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt