DesertRose 
Posted: 18-Jan-2005, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Allen, did Tiffany start her new school today or is that next week? Anxious to hear how that is going for her and you all. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mary! Isn't that fairy site great? I wrote the owner of that site once because I loved it so much. She is a very nice woman. I am sorry to hear about your son and all that that has happened. What a shame your son couldn't have given them all a quick kick in the face with his TaeKwando! Sorry, I have been watching too many movies! I hope all goes well in court and so glad that nobody got shot in that what sounds like a very dangerous situation. Keep us posted so we can lift him up in prayer!

Susie, thanks for your kind words. Really wonderful of you to go back to school.....brave too! The scriptures were wonderful and I needed to read them again. When will you be going to school? Have you figured all that out yet?

Siobhan, my friend! Thanks for your prayers too. I am so happy for Chris and Sarah. God has truly honored and blessed you with such wonderful and godly kids. I am thrilled about the wedding and if God works out our finances, we will be there for it! wink.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 18-Jan-2005, 04:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

Realm: Pursuing happiness at 'The Shire' in western Georgia where hummingbirds buzz & horses graze

female

QUOTE (Rindy1202 @ 15-Jan-2005, 01:57 PM)
Congratulations on your Sons wedding! I am so happy for all of you. Being a good christian is wonderful. Where does the time go? I have a Son 20, is moved out but has assisted living. He was a very big challenge as he was born mentally disabled. He grew up to be 6'2 and 280lbs. Try putting him in his room. LOL. He does call me everyday and says "I love you" so that in itself is worth it all. I also pray everyday for all of my family and friends. Let us know how the wedding goes...

Slainte

Thanks so much...
Listen, I know what you mean about big challenges, size-wise anyway. My son is now 6'7" and about 300 lbs, and he was 6' tall by the time he was 12 years old! It is so hard to discipline a kid you have to look up to - laugh.gif laugh.gif
I'm only 5'3"!

I am glad your son is able to live his own life now, in a placw where they'll help him get along. How sweet for him to say 'I love you' too; I know many parents who crave those words from their children but don't hear them...

Siobhan B

--------------------
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king..."
user posted image

SGGardner Art

www.SouthernShireFarm.com
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               View My Space Profile.
maryellen 
Posted: 18-Jan-2005, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: England
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Saint Louis, Missouri, USA

female

I do not believe in luck, but I will pray for you and ask for God's blessing on you.

Also, the Missouri Attorney General has had so many complaints against this company that he has filed a lawsuit against them on the behalf of me and the 12 other people. it is called "Operation Shark Net" for anyone interested and wants to look it up.

--------------------
Seize the time,. . .live now, make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again- Star Trek TNG

"The report of my death was an exaggeration."
-Mark Twain, After reading his own obituary, June 2, 1897

If you ever have a world, plan ahead, don't eat it! - Star Trek TNG
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 18-Jan-2005, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Tiffany started at her new school yesterday, and all went extremely well, praise God! There is a young lady in her class with whom she went to elementary school, but who transferred out to the new school a couple of years ago! She has become Tiffany's new friend, and with her (and His) help Tiffany seems to be adjusting well to the new school! Thanks eveyone for your prayers and kind comments! And thank you Lord for hearing our prayers!

Rosie, I am so glad that Irish is well! Our God is SOOO good! smile.gif

--------------------
Sln agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tr mo chridhe. 'S i Gidhlig cnan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 18-Jan-2005, 08:01 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

susieq76, thank you for the prayers. You are so thoughtful! Have you ever heard of a
Gods box? I have one and it saved my life. How are you doing?

Rose, I am so happy for you and Irish. When we have to worry like that it really makes a person appreciate them even more. Keep us posted on how Irish is doing.

Siobhan, I thought my Son was big! Do you ever look at them and think "that is mine"
Did a lot of kids want to fight him? I found that out with both of my Sons, the other one just turned 16 and is 6'1. They are both so meek it isn't funny. I am so glad to have someone who knows REALLY KNOWS what it feels like to parent a large person. laugh.gif

Wizard, I am so happy for Tiffany and yourself. Finding a friend quick was probably crutial. I feel it is all going to work out.

You are all so wonderful!!
PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 19-Jan-2005, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Allen! I am so grateful to God too that Tiffany's day at school turned out well and that she made a fast friend. God is indeed good. Keep us posted on how she does.

Mary, why would the kids want to fight the big kids? I would think they would want to stay away from them!

Rindy 
Posted: 19-Jan-2005, 09:24 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (CelticRose @ 19-Jan-2005, 12:42 PM)
Allen! I am so grateful to God too that Tiffany's day at school turned out well and that she made a fast friend. God is indeed good. Keep us posted on how she does.

Mary, why would the kids want to fight the big kids? I would think they would want to stay away from them!

I guess to prove their manhood! You would think they would stay away but I think they get a lot of pier pressure.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 20-Jan-2005, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Yeah, I am sure you are right! How's your son doing now?
Rindy 
Posted: 20-Jan-2005, 08:54 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Have a good one no matter what smile.gif

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 21-Jan-2005, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Well it is such a shame as to what happened with your son but as you say, violence begets violence, so he did the right thing.

How is your dad doing too?
Rindy 
Posted: 21-Jan-2005, 09:31 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (CelticRose @ 19-Jan-2005, 12:42 PM)

Hey there Rose,

You are so sweet! Dad is doing ok. I talked to him today as it is the anniversary of my Mothers death today it will be 16 years ago. I was calling to see how he was doing. He forgot today was the day and I told him I shouldn't have said anything. Anyways he is doing good. He has a lady that comes and stays with him from 10:00 to 4:00 on the weekdays. I don't think he likes her much, but as I told him its better than a nursing home and he just said "I guess so that is what everybody is telling me." How is your Irish doing? Hope all is well thank you again for your thoughtfulness.

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 22-Jan-2005, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Thanks for the update, Mary! I have been thinking about your dad, but kept forgetting to ask. I am glad he is doing better. It is hard for the elderly to have some one strange in their home doing stuff for and to them. I remember when my mother was ill, she wanted no one coming into her home and yet we did the best we could to keep her out of the nursing home as she requested.

I am sorry for the loss of your mother. I lost my dad 30 years ago on January 18th. Hard to believe. He was only 47.

Irish is doing really well.............keeps tearing off the bandage though. I have come up with a new idea and hope this works..hee hee. She is a morning gal and I am not and she does her best to get me out of the bed in the mornings, even if she has already been fed and out earlier. She gets bored.........the little snot! LOL
Rindy 
Posted: 22-Jan-2005, 06:28 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

hey there Rose, I am sorry to hear about your Mom. It's hard huh? Even thought it has been that long doesn't it seem like yesterday to you? She was only 47 gosh thats awful what happenend if you care to share? I think we should have a forum on people talking about death. It is such a hard thing to go through and I think it helps to talk with someone who has dealt with it. What is your new idea? I was thinking that liquad bandage stuff but would it lick off also. Plus I would make sure with the vet. I doubt it is a good idea. When do you go back to the vet or do you? Nice to hear from you.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 23-Jan-2005, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

female

Actually, Mary! It was my dad who died 30 years ago at the age of 47. He died of a massive heart attack. My mother died last June of a stroke. She was 84. It is hard to lose both parents.

How are you doing since the loss of your brother? I bet it has been very hard.

My new idea for Irish didn't work. She has become a master of ripping off bandages! She leaves the sutures alone and so as long as I keep the wound clean and with antibiotic cream on it, she seems to be doing just fine and rowdy as ever! LOL

Hope you are doing well.
Rindy 
Posted: 23-Jan-2005, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi Rose I am sorry, leave it to me to get them mixed up. I have often thought that when both of my parents are gone you must feel like the connection to the earth and everything is totally gone. Am I right? You are a wonderful lady Rose! I am doing ok since my brothers death. It still doesn't seem real. Your Dad was so young! Do you live in the same town as your folks did? Hope you are keeping a check on your health. My Dad and Mom both had heart surgerys so its in the cards for me.

Thats too bad about Irish and the bandages, but you know what? It is so good to hear he is frisky and feeling well. I hope all is going well for you.

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt