Posted: 22-Nov-2004, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

That is so good to hear, Rindy! You and your father have been on my mind. Thanks for the update!

How is that job hunt going, maryellen?

--------------------
"Alas for those who never sing and die with all their music left in them" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 24-Nov-2004, 12:18 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: south central Kentucky

female

What wonderful news, Rindy! Am so happy that your dad is home and you have been able to work out a solution. So many senior citizens don't have the option to stay in their homes and I believe most would much rather be in familiar surroundings where they have happy memories. I know it is a relief for you knowing that he is being cared for. Have you been taking care of yourself as well as your dad? Most likely not. Well, now is the time for you to take care of yourself. smile.gif

--------------------
With God............all things are possible
PMEmail Poster               
Irish Stepper 
Posted: 24-Nov-2004, 01:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

Realm: Maryland

female

Just wanted to update you guys on Kristi's progress. As some of you know, she was in a horrible car accident a few months ago and sustained some pretty bad injuries. Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that her short term memory is improving tremendously. She's doing well with an at home tutor, so that she doesn't fall behind in school. They hope to have her back in school by the 2nd semester. Last week, she also went back to Cheerleading practice. The scars on her legs are really bad, but she has a special creme that she puts on them everyday that will hopefully help to lighten them.

God has truly worked a miracle with her. We didn't think she would make it, and just a few months later, she's back to jumping around at cheerleading practice!

God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good! smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
maryellen 
Posted: 24-Nov-2004, 08:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: England
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Saint Louis, Missouri, USA

female

Well, I telephone interviewed with Enterprise Rent-a-car. They just randomly call you at home and talk for 10 minutes, no prep time. oh well.
I took the Elementary Education test. It went very well, I should get the results in a month. This Praxis test certifies you to teach that area in Missouri.
I am convinced that in St. Louis, 99% of your job qualification has to do with who you know and not your qualifications.

Thank you for asking and caring!

I Do have a joy story. I was substitute teaching for 4th grade for 2 weeks. Well, some kids had turned in a permission slip for their limo ride. I didn't know where to put them and some kid said they knew where they go, so they put them there.
By the end of two weeks I could not find them anywhere and prayed that I would find the permission slips -- I never did. The following Monday (when the teacher came back), they were supposed to go on the limo ride. The lady came in to collect the slips, and the teacher could not find them. But, the lady happened to look in a basket on the shelf, and they were all there. So, God did answer my prayers!!! Just not the way I expected. :-)

--------------------
Seize the time,. . .live now, make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again- Star Trek TNG

"The report of my death was an exaggeration."
-Mark Twain, After reading his own obituary, June 2, 1897

If you ever have a world, plan ahead, don't eat it! - Star Trek TNG
PMEmail Poster               
UrchinGirl 
Posted: 24-Nov-2004, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacVine

Realm: North Carolina

female

That's beautiful, Maryellen! And thank you for teaching. *hug*

--------------------
As always I remain.
The Urchin: Anna

--Hug a tree, they need hugs too!--
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
DesertRose 
Posted: 24-Nov-2004, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Really wonderful news, Irish Stepper! I am so happy that Kristi is doing so much better and better than anyone thought she would. God does indeed do miracles!

MaryEllen, will keep your job search in my prayers! Keep us posted!

Rindy! How is dad doing now that he is back home?

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 27-Nov-2004, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Hi everybody!

I hope you are all doing well! I'm very behind in reading all of the e-mails, so I haven't had a chance yet to see what is going on here! Pleas know, though, that I include all of you in my prayers daily, and I sincerely hope all is well with you and yours!

Just wanted to update you on whats been going on with me. As most of you know I was recently diagnosed with emphysema. I need to get out of the department I work in becasue the chemicals I work in would only aggravate my condition!

And OUR GOD IS GOOD! Recently a new position at our company has come open in the offices which it appears that I am qualified to fill! It would get me out of the chemicals and into an office position! Only a few small problems. It would mean a slight cut in pay, but the salary IS negotiable. Also, over 40 other people applied for it!

But I believe that God has opened this door of opportunity for me. The timing is just too perfect! So be in porayer with me that everything will work out so that I can take this position! My interview for the job is Thursday at 10:30 am, so remember then, please!

Anyway, may our wonderful God richly bless each and every one of you and keep you through anything and everything that life may throw your way!

--------------------
Sln agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tr mo chridhe. 'S i Gidhlig cnan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
susieq76 
Posted: 29-Nov-2004, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

We will be praying for you, Wizard and you maryellen! I would appreciate prayer, too as I have just been betrayed by someone I trusted a lot. It hurts very badly, and I thought that this man was not that kind of a person. I will be fine, but would like prayer for my anger - I am so angry right now.

BluegrassLady 
Posted: 29-Nov-2004, 11:36 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Wizard, this sounds like it could be the ideal solution for you. I will be praying for you! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 29-Nov-2004, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Oh, Susieq, I am so sorry that you have been hurt. I know how it hurts when a trusted person betrays you. I will pray that you are able to let go of your anger and find peace with the situation. Remember that we are all here to support you. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster               
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 29-Nov-2004, 11:47 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

IrishStepper, what wonderful news regarding Kristi. She has been in so many of our prayers. You all have so much to be thankful for this holiday season. We will pray that she continues to improve! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 29-Nov-2004, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (Irish Stepper @ 23-Nov-2004, 11:11 PM)
Just wanted to update you guys on Kristi's progress. As some of you know, she was in a horrible car accident a few months ago and sustained some pretty bad injuries. Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that her short term memory is improving tremendously. She's doing well with an at home tutor, so that she doesn't fall behind in school. They hope to have her back in school by the 2nd semester. Last week, she also went back to Cheerleading practice. The scars on her legs are really bad, but she has a special creme that she puts on them everyday that will hopefully help to lighten them.

God has truly worked a miracle with her. We didn't think she would make it, and just a few months later, she's back to jumping around at cheerleading practice!

God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good! smile.gif smile.gif

Irishstepper,

I am so glad Kristi is doing better. These things take time. I will pray for youand your family.
PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 29-Nov-2004, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Wizard! So happy to have you back! That new job sounds ideal for you! You will most definitely be in my prayers!

Susie, I am so sorry for your hurt and pain right now. I know too how terrible it feels to be betrayed by someone. And it is very difficult to let go of that anger. You will be in my prayers too.

I need your prayers too. I had part of a physical done at the doctor's last week. They ran several tests and I go back this Wednesday to hopefully hear the results of those and get the second part of the physical done. There are a couple things they are concerned about and I am praying all will be normal, of course. Thanks for your prayers.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 01-Dec-2004, 12:18 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Rose.....you are in my prayers. I didn't know you were having health problems. sad.gif Be sure to let us know when you get the results.
hug.gif Jan
PMEmail Poster               
susieq76 
Posted: 01-Dec-2004, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

ZodiacVine

female

We are praying for you Rose. God is the Divine Physician and Healer, and His peace goes with you and before you. Do let us know how things are when you get your results back.

Susanna
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt