Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,346 Gold!

Just an advanced warning that we may have to change the URL of the forum. This could happen in the next few hours, so if you have the forum bookmarked, you may want to access it from the main page. We will update all of the associated links.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 21-Apr-2002, 04:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,346 Gold!

Well, we ran into some problem this afternoon with an upgrade to the board. We will try again another day!

Sorry for the interuption in service!

:B
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
kylassie 
Posted: 21-Apr-2002, 04:44 PM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Kentucky

Well, I am just glad the board is back up and going again! I dont know if I can go without hearing from my friends for very long!  (cry)

I was forced to spend the afternoon sitting in the sun, drinking a tall glass of iced tea  (b) !

--------------------
Slainte,

Janet

aka Kentucky Lassie

aka Janet, Queen of Scots :p
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 21-Apr-2002, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,346 Gold!

Sorry Ky! Well, if anything I learned a few things and it also gave the opportunity to test out the daily back-up of the server. In my process I accidentally overwrote all of the custom graphic files for the board, but I was able to recover them through the back-up file.

So, in the event of a major problem with the hosting provider or if we are forced to move to another provider, we have a complete copy of everything!

What I was working on was the intregrated chat and also the ability to change some of the templates to have some custom items in the board - like todays date, quote of the day scripts, perhaps a tune in button for highlander radio. Will try again maybe next weekend! :)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]