Posted: 10-Mar-2004, 11:02 PM
Quote Post

Herbmistress of Erin
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: south coastal Virginia

female

As far as I know, I haven't been appointed (or promoted) to beta test site status! tongue.gif But I'll volunteer if needed! biggrin.gif

(OK, so I can't type.....That's what the edit button is for, right?) tongue.gif

--------------------
If age is a learning experience, I should be a genius by now...
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 11-Mar-2004, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Member is Online

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

Wow, when did we pass 3,000 members! And now on our way to 4,000! I can't believe it!

Thanks for reminding me about those test accounts. I just deleted them. Geez, I forget what we were testing? Well, thanks everybody that help test it out because the site seems to be working very good.

Oooooo....St. Patrick's Day 2003 - a dark day for CelticRadio.net for sure. After that day I vowed never to use Microsoft Frontpage for managing CelticRadio.net. One click of the button and it deleted the entire site; only I did not know it and then I proceeded to back up the site thereby erasing the only working copy!

Now we have 5 copies of the site and databases, 2 copies of all the music files and various CD backups. I am well prepared for Leprechaun's this year!

I am very happy with the numbers for the site and broadcast. Based on some reports I ran, we lost 25% of website traffic and broadcast traffic when we switched to live365 - but the good news is it has bottomed out and we are now heading up again! yeah! thumbs_up.gif

And the mailman is starting to give me some very strange looks. You have to see my mailman, I think he is originally from Norway - 6foot 5, long long beard and firey eyes. He just hands me the CD's and keeps shaking his head.

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Aaediwen 
Posted: 12-Mar-2004, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

You had us testing the security features on the sign up page, to see how well they worked in various browsers.

As for the mailman giving you strange looks, chalk it up to what it is. I know cluebats get a good workout at work. Not sure we can really expect someone who is not part of something to comprehend it.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

Mountain Legacy -- Born in the isles, raised in Appalachia
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt